Last 2 Mains REVEALING!? O.O

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[A.N.] Our last 2 main recruits!! Sorry if you were not picked but you will be in the story, trust us ;D But anyways… please congratulate our two new mains~~ SEO JIEUN by Seojieun95 and LEE SANGKI by xFlaminfox!! Congratulations~ ^^ This chapter will be a bit different from our last. These two already know each other and it ALSO introduces one of our minor characters [I told you minors will be in the story too xD

miss A ~ No Mercy~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDB9Na24wgM


 

 "Yah!! Lee Sangki~~ Get your up RIGHT NOW!" Jieun stormed into Sangki's dorm. She knew he hated people waking him up but he deserves it!! Jieun was tired of his pranks. It was the same thing everyday: Sangki pranks her, she pranks him back and on, and on. But this time, Sangki went a little overboard. He turned her green bed sheets, pillows and blankets pink when they were in the washer. Sangki knew she hated the color pink.

Sangki grunted at her loud voice.

"How dare you turn all my sheets pink?! PINK!!" Jieun screamed in horror.

Sangki threw a bag of gummy worms at her. "Get out!!" He screamed back and flipped his pillow over his head. Usually, Sangki would be laughing at her reaction, it's priceless to him xD ~~ They've known each other for… almost 5 years and he knew everything that ticked her off. They became closer this way, since they both loved pranking people. Sangki though, was currently not in his right state of mind when he is asleep.

Jieun clenched the bag of gummy worms in anger. Then she turned towards the door. "I'll get you for this." She mumbled. She walked pass his collection of Pokemon figures and a smirk fromed at the end of her lips. Jieun glanced back at the sleeping Sangki and swiftly slid her hand through the figures that were neatly placed on top of his drawer. Each one tipping over creating a huge blog of mess, just like she wanted it to. She understood Sangki's obsession over Pokemon but also his undoubtful laziness. He would have no choice but to take his time rearranging the figures to its normal position. With that, Jieun dashed out of his room in satisfication and an evil smile that was still noticable.

"Yah, Jieun noona~!." A voice stopped Jieun from disappearing down the hall.

"Oh…dae?" Jieun's mischevious smile dispersed into an innocent one.

"Will you come with me? I have to go recruit a human. I can teach you how to do it." Issy persuaded.

"Ah… okay. Sure!" Jieun smiled and followed Issy.

 

Jieun and Issy walked around the streets… looking, for a specific someone. "Ah… there he is." Issy stared at the guy that stood across the street, in front of the flower shop. She flipped the vanilla colored folder in her hand closed. "Kazuya Aki."

"Why him?" Jieun stared at the folder in Issy's hand.

"He witnessed IU's speech to Jace. He knows about us and we can't take the chances." Issy placed on her usual happy, kind smile and headed for the flower shop. "Let's go."

 

Soon, Issy and Jieun convinced Aki to "volunteer at a pet shop." Aki kindly agreed since he enjoyed being around animals.

Jieun smirked in satisfication as they headed back to S.I.M. Academy.

"Is it far?" Aki asked, now a bit unsure. They've been walking for quite a while now and Aki began to get a little uneasy about the situation.

Issy flashed him a smile trying to reassure him. "We're almost there," she lied.

Unexpectedly, a guy ran towards their direction. He accidently bumped into Jieun and without saying 'sorry,' he dusted off his shoulders and continued running.

Jieun her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Excuse you!!" she yelled back. "How rude!"

A couple of guys soon ran past them also… laughing. "Yah! L.Joe, wait up~!" One of them, yelled. But 2 of them paused, looked over to Aki then to Jieun and Issy, rose their eyebrows, smirked and then smiled before running again. *That was weird* Aki thought before shrugging and following the 2 girls into the school.

  

 

. . . . . . . . . .

Sangki finally awoke. He stretched his arms and smiled. "Ahh, what a nice sleep." Sangki began doing simple morning exercises to wake up his body…. until…. his eyes… laid upon…. the fallen pokemon figures. Sangki immediately rushed towards them… angered. "How dare she- where's Pikachu!? Don't tell me… urggg~~" Jieun had stolen his Pikachu figure, Sangki knows for sure~. He gritted his teeth together and smirked as evil thoughts roamed his telepathic mind. "It's on."

 


[A.N.] Helloooo, this is alwaysme3 (lmao~ get it? it's like always me, but not bc its just my... okay. foget it >.> Bad joke) So... sorry for not being able to reveal this chapter. I am deeply sorry. This was suppose to come before the tour but, I failed. So please forgive me ;(  And i realised my chapters are REALLY short and i apologize for that too. Future chapters will vary... maybe i will make it longer, if you guys want? If so, comment and tell me. I'll try to make it longer so more of you's will be in it ^^ the story is starting.... after mina and OH! We just recieved a teacher applicant! YAY!! Now we have more teachers! Muahaha. so, yea, the story will officially start after I write that chapter xD

 

NOW ONTO ZE PROFILES~!! :DD

 

AFF Name 
seojieun95
Name 
Seo Jieun (서지은)
Gender 
- Female
Birthday (Full) 
May 2nd, 1994
Age 
Turning 18
Nationality 
100% Korean (Philippine Born)
Attack Move 
- Controller of Earth
Defense Move 
- Speed
Personality 
I am cold, only people that know me well can warm my heart. I don't talk to other people much, they come up to me and say, 'hi' but I just give them the 'sup' nod and go back to what I was doing. I don't show any expression in my face, just a blank look and If I was forced to smile, I would just end up hiding in a corner. I am good at hiding my emotions, my brother taught me when I was still young, when people compliment me I might look like this, (-_-) But on the inside I am actually like this (^_^) Even though I can get angry easily, I like to keep my anger low or else the place will turn into a jungle and I will go crazy. If anyone dares to scream at me, they will end up being dumbfounded because I will just leave that area with a smirk on my face. I'm not that nice, only if a person isn't treating me nicely. I'm pretty honest, I just go and tell people , 'You look weird with that outfit...' or 'Your hair looks funny...'

I am a narcissist, I look after myself a lot. I always have a small mirror with me AT ALL TIMES or I will start hyperventilating. I fix my hair every 10 minutes and I straighten my clothes in front of the bathroom mirror. After I brush my teeth and wash my face, I always stay for 10 more minutes admiring myself and complimenting myself, smiling and winking and smirking to myself every second. I always have expectations when people are around me, most of the time I expect them to gasp and drool, or maybe just stare. I am self-obsessed, my iPod, Phone, iPad ETC background is all me, and I would like to keep it that way. I have folders and folders of photos, that include me ONLY, and no one knows where I hide them. 

I am really caring, I look after everyone and take care of them whenever they need it. Once someone asks me for help, I IMMEDIATELY say, 'Yes~!' And start listening to what they need help with. I like donating and helping out to the Charity, it just makes me smile seeing other people happy. I get touched and sometimes cry when those children live in those hot and deserted areas, but they're still enjoying their lives, smiling and having fun. I go to playgrounds a lot to play with children, I especially love blowing bubbles at them. I would buy them lollies (candies) if they asked, lost or dropped it, I just don't like seeing anyone cry so hardly. I would stop anything to go and help during an emergency, I would contact anyone and everyone who can help.

I am smart, I am good at tutoring, so whoever gets tutored by me will DEFINITELY get straight A's. I am admired for my intelligence and praised by elderly, it feels nice not having old people nagging at you all the time. I am known as the smart girl and I am proud of it, anyone who asks me questions about anything, I'll answer it even though I'm not sure what they're talking about. I am the advice-giver, in any category for example love life, family ETC And the advice I give is mostly helpful. I study  hard, long and well everyday, and I would insist to sleeping later. I read a lot of books in the library, the librarian memorized my ID number so I didn't have to show it. I'm very hard working and I would work hard and do my best, I am a perfectionist.

I am bubbly, I smile like there's no tomorrow. I have a positive mind and always think good thoughts, and the last thing in my head would be the bad. I can act cute, and my eye-smile is contagious, it makes other people smile, which makes my day. Just seeing the blue sky and smelling the sweet scent of fresh air makes me happy, and I don't know what I would do without it. I often have picnics in the park, but not Ant Smashing...<.< I try making everyone around me happy so I let myself be their role model and always be happy, smile a lot, think positive things, say positive things, do positive things and have fun with everyone.

I'm really evil and mischievous, I can just act like I'm crying in front of anyone and point to my enemy, and it would get them in trouble. When I'm angry, I can kill with my death stare and make them faint, and I will ignore them for the rest of their lives. I can take control of things easily, and if for some reason or the earth isn't working and I don't take control of it, I just walk away like nothing happened. When someone, or anyone makes me furious, I will get my revenge and keep on doing things to them until they won't be able to breathe even 10 meters away from me. Whoever does anything bad to me will get kicked in the because MY daddy knows people...>_> And those people aren't good...

I am easily bored, when someone talks to me about something that I'm not fond of or if I just don't know what the topic is at all, I kind of go to sleep while standing up. I don't get easily amused because I have seen a lot because of my daddy. I'm not the type of girl to go, 'Uwah~' when something really amusing happens, instead I go something like, 'I've seen better' and judge it like a really strict critic. I can easily keep a bored expression and stay like that without people knowing that I'm actually not bored, because most of the time I actually AM really bored, so it's pretty amusing for other people seeing me NOT bored, and actually feel a tiny little portion of amused.

I am really honest, the words don't just slip out of my mouth. Every word that comes out of my mouth, I mean it. When those people say, 'Honesty is the policy' I agree with them because I'd rather get someone a little hurt by telling them immediately instead of losing a friend and telling them at the last point. I'm honest to evrryone, but sometimes I really try hard to stop it from bursting out, and it's pretty weird if a girl just runs to a guy and says, 'I like you' straight away. Even though I am a good liar, only people that know me well can tell that I'm lying. I can say things to a person (of any age) straight without feeling a little guilty or embarrassed. Just because I have an honest mouth, doesn't mean that I can't keep secrets.

I am two-faced (not a two-faced okay?) I can act like a cute little angel in front of the elders and my close friends, but act really mean and devilish when I'm near my enemies. I can also change ANY TIME of ANY DAY when I see other people. If I'm talking to my friends and then my enemy walks past, I look at them with a death glare for a couple of milliseconds, so my friends won't notice, but to the person that received the death glare, it would feel like centuries. I also change to my two-faced side when I see my friends' or my dad's enemies, I immediately create an I'm-going-to-beat-you-up look, and they will just scram to who knows where and stay there, or else I would have to give them my Didn't-I-just-tell-you-to-scram-or-I-would-eat-you-alive look.

I am clumsy, dorky and forgetful. I would easily trip over anything and whenever an unimportant object is in my hands, it is really safe. But if a highly expensive/old/fragile object is, there is a 99.99% of it dropping on the floor and breaking into tiny little pieces. My laugh is pretty contagious and it sounds hilarious. I easily forget things just like that. *snaps finger* Unless it's not needed, then it will be in my mind for probably my whole life, but if someone reminded me about anything that was really important, I would forget it in a split-second and end up finally figuring out that I had forgotten it once it was not needed any longer.
Likes/Dislikes 
Likes:
• Jelly Snakez/Gummy Bearz~<3
• Anything SM, STARSHIP or TOP related!
• Short(ish) guys~ *wink*
• The smell of spring rain~*sniff*
• Bubblez~!
• Summer and Winter~<3
• Double Rainbow! (I spazz)
• The smell of the Hospital
• Horror movies and guys' reactions
• Dancing~ (MY LIFE)
• Piano and Violin~<3
• Sittin in a corner and playing with my iPod so no one knows what I'm doing
• Coffee~o_O
• France~ It's my favorite country~
• Skinship
• Pika-Pika-Lightning Bolt~! (Actually, Pikachu~!)
• The color green (My pillows, blankets and bed-sheets are green)
• Mychonny videos~ (Supports him ALL THE WAY yo~!)
• Writing (As in writing-my-name-all-over-the-page writing)
• Plushies~><

Dislikes:
• The smell of nail polish
• Pink (color)
• Being trapped in places
• Extremely tall/stinky/bearded men
• Liver (GROSS)
• Autopsy
• Stains (Especially food stains...ㅠ.ㅠ)
• Big-mouthed people like Angelina Jolie ETC
• Men that are TOO muscly
• Nuts (ANY type of nuts)
• 변태! (ert)
• Sleeping late and waking up early
• Amazingly long skirts
• Getting/popping blisters
• 비둘기...ㅠ.ㅠ (Pigeon)
• The color brown
• Playing Tennis
• Being forced to do things
• Anything 'Horror' themed, it makes me feel like something is behind me... O_O
• Porcelain Dolls! ㅠ_ㅠ
Hobbies (Min. 3 each) 
• Singing, Dancing, Rapping and Acting (Quadriple Threat Yo~!)
• 노래방~<3 (Karaoke)
• Going to playgrounds and parks
• Eating in the gym
• Booking a sound-proof room in the Library and partying in there.
 
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear 
Background 
I was born and raised in Philippines by a wealthy family, my dad was in the Top 3 richest in the world while my mum was a doctor. My mum got murdered by an evil 'Mutant Force' when I was 10.

From then on, I thought of my mum everyday, and so has my dad. As time passed I slowly forgot about her, but I promised myself that I will do anything to hunt down and kill whoever did that to my mother. I went on business trips around the world with my dad, and supported him all the way as he also supported me in my decisions. We grow and live happy together on the outside, while on the inside we are both living a miserable life without my mum. Having a GREAT BIG reputation, I make fake and real friends that also have rich and successful parents, but EVERYONE knows that my dad is more successful~

I moved to Leyte (Visayas) and went to Pre-School there after my mum died, which was early March. After two years, my dad decided on moving back to Korea for no reason, but I simply agreed. I started going to Elementary School in Korea and after a few discussions, we decided to stay there for the good.
Family/Friends
• My Dad: Seo Hyunshik (서현식), 47, a successful businessman and is ranked at the 'Top 3 Richest in the World' He is actually the second richest. We don't see each other much because of his work, but he does his best to make some time for me, his only daughter. He tries to control his anger when he's mad, but being the innocent (tall) girl I am, I am considered to be his one and only weakness.
 
• My Cousin: Lee Chihoon (이치훈), 23, the oh-so-adorable-hot-and-cold ulzzang. Whenever he stays over, we always play in my room and do things together such as doing random dances while listening to music while lip-syncing and impersonating the singer (Especially 2NE1, 4Minute and Boyfriend), watching funny videos on YouTube, eating ice cream, laying down on my bed and just talking (We would do that a lot), watching scary movies and dancing and singing to trot. Olleh! Once we start talking, no one can break our conversation unless they have a trifle or a bazooka. We are practically >>THIS<< close, and whenever I have problems or I just need someone to talk to, he would always be one of those people. Out of all my relatives, he's probably the one that I'm closest with, we're even more close than me and my brother. He's kind of a ert... He's the only one allowed to call me 똥머리 (Poohead) Because he was the one that have me the nickname in the first place. 
 
• Yoo Changhyun (리키): We fight and argue over the TINIEST of things, and I don't know how we even became friends, probably because we're both mischievous.
• Jo Youngmin (영민): We don't talk much because he sleeps in his dorm whenever I visit him, and he sleeps in my dorm whenever he visits me. When we eat together, there's always an awkward silence but then we both forget it with a laugh.

 
• Jo Kwangmin (광민): We can talk easily, once we sit on a couch, no one much can break our conversation, and we look at each others eyes and smile while talking. (O_O)
 
• No Minwoo (민우): We are both innocent and curious, we would dance together and eat together, and whenever we're talking, it seems like we laugh at every sentence. We both tease each other as well, he calls me a shortie just because I'm 2 centimeres shorter than him.
 
• Choi Jonghyun (창조): We're pretty awkward towards each other, but still seem to hang out together. If we were to be locked together in one room, the back of our necks would have scratch marks and be red because we scratched it too much.
Soulmate/Lover 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
On the outside, he might look like a mean, selfish and arrogant (y) jerk, but once I got to know him and we got even closer, he's actually sweet, kind and caring (still y). He is the BEST at comforting, the nicest and sweetest compliments just easily come out of his mouth. He is pretty clueless about girls, and doesn't know much about them and how to help them. He would freeze if he saw a girl crying and run off to a corner because he doesn't know what to do.
Style of Soulmate/Lover
His/Her Likes/dislikes
Likes:
• Skin-ship
• Eating
• Jumping Around and Playing
• Being Mischievous 
• The Cold AND The Warmth (Yeah... You get it...?)
• Legs >_>
• Playing With My Hair
• Sleeping
• The Smell Of Toothpaste <_<
• The Color Red~<3

Dislikes:
• Loneliness
• Bullies
• Getting Pranked by Me
• Cooking
• Waking Up/Sleeping Early
• Black-and-White
• My 'Guy' Friends
• Vinegar
• HORROR
• Lotte World
His/Her hobbies 
• Dancing
• KARAOKE!!!!!
• Traveling
• Playing (ANYTHING)
• Running
His/Her Attack Move 
- Controller of Fire
His/Her Defense Move 
- Speed
 
 
 
 
AFF Name 
xFlaminfox
Name 
Lee Sang Ki
Gender 
- Male
Birthday (Full) 
June 21, 1995
Age 
16
Nationality 
Korean
Attack Move 
- Mind Controller
Defense Move 
- Telepathy
Personality 
Sang Ki is a strange person indeed. He can stay still and stare at people and figure out their flaws in minutes... or hours. It takes awhile for him to grasp on one person's personality. He is weird in this way but it does pay off. He learns the person's flaws and troubles and can use them against them. He will blackmail people if he feels the need to. Sometimes people (the ones getting blackmailed) would ask him why he is like this. He would reply "What fun would that be?" in his innocent voice and walk away.  He loves to hear other people's gossip while hates to hear hir name mentioned in them. He is that type of person to go out for revenge which is actually him pranking the person. It is not those silly pranks, he will take it to the next level and humiliate them in front of everyone. Although, oddly no one has figured out who does these pranks since he is very good at hiding.
He is very good with first appearance. When you first meet him, you will find that he acts shy and sweet with a touch of innocent in his voice. That always bring the people to like him. The will use you as much as he can for his own needs but it is very indiract so people don't notice as much. He may be sweet to you, but she is just lowering your defences. He does this a lot. It is hard to tell if he is just faking his kindness or is actually real. He doesn't trust people as easily as it seems but he awknowledges only the people that he truely likes. Sometimes, he would pretend to trust them but he doesn't. He examines each person's aspect and personality to learn the person's true intentions (if they have any) or personality. Once you are trusted by him, she will always be there to help you. It may not seem like it, but he loves the ones he trust the most. They are almost like family to him and will always try to keep them from harms way. That cute innocent appearance of his makes it hard for people to believe that he is twisted is such ways. He acts very well in high-pressure moments. Usually he would analyze the sticky situation he is in. Most of the time, he would play along untill he can strike and take control of the situation. He is naturally an intelligant person but is extreamly lazy and doesn't like doing homework. The reason why his grades and low because his never hands in any of his homework. Instead he relies on quizzes and test which he usually almost recieves full marks. It is sad because he has a lot of potential but he doesn't seem to care about school. Instead it bores him to death.
If you do become close with him, you will notice that he would start acting different in many ways. At first appearance he would seem shy and innocent but after, he would start to curse. Which he wouldn't if he was still trying to make good impressions. It is also like a 180 degrees. Unlike sitting in a straight posture, he would start slouching down and burping all over the place. He would act more "obnoxious" but doesn't mean that he is rude person. Well, in some way he is because he speaks her mind when he feels the need to but usually thinks about it first.. He isn't a stiff person which means that he is very flexible with each different types of personality and knows how to deal with it. He doesn't like stiff people and will usually comment "Geez, lighten up." Because he is always pulling pranks, he loves to laugh. Even if it is mean such as, someone hitting the wall and crying. He may try to hold his laughter because he feels bad but it is noticable. Lazy is one of the world that you can discribe him as well. He is also very mischevious and curious person and always snoops around. He loves to tell lame jokes such as, " Why did Simba's father die? Because he could MUFUSA!" (Lion king reference) and "What do ghost wear in the rain? BOOOOOOOOOOTS!"  
It may not seem like it but, he isn't as bossy as you think. He is more a of a "go with the flow" type of person. He isn't really a stubborn person either. He has a crazy sweet tooth and loves to eat everything that is horrible for your teeth. He only learned to bake sweets and candy just for him to inhale it all afterwards. He has a super high metabolism which burns up all the candy and doesn't affact his weight at all.
For some reason, he is scared of supernatural creatures such as witches, demons, orges, ect. He is also scared of spiders and especially scary movies. The freak him out and sometimes he has to sleep with his unicorn stuff animal to keep the monsters away. He doesn't get scared when people sneak behind him and try to scare him though. He has a weird phobia and is extreamly scared of watermelons. It may be since he had a dream about watermelons squishing him to death when he was younger.
Usually people hold their emotions inside right? That doesn't apply to Sang Ki. He doesn't want to be emotional and tear up but he can't help it. He tries to stop crying but tears keep flowing out. Soon, people need to wipe the floors because there are puddles. He hates that part about him.
If you're his acquaintance, be careful. You don't know when he will prank you. Of couse the pranks as harmless since they have done nothing wrong. He always has these sneaky little grins when he thinks of something like pranks, erted stuff, secrets, ect. His mind is filled with every little bits of the world. As y as he is, he feels very uncomfortable when people touch him.
He loves to sleep and hates it when people wake him up. He even sets his alarm clock a half hour early so he can sleep it. Sometimes, he will sleep in even if he is running late and has no time. He acts really "drunk" and happy-go-lucky when he is tired which is why he is grumpy when people wake him up. Although, as a person, he doesn't get angry very easily but isn't patient which makes it easy to annoy him. The one thing that makes him "human" is when he is nervous. When he is nervous, he becomes very shy and whispers but in a very high pitch voice. This is the only time where he actually acts cute without him actually implying it.  
Likes/Dislikes 
Likes:
- Sweets/Candy/Pasteries
- Older brother
- Pranks
- Laid-back people
- Cats
- Sleeping
- Pokemon

Dislikes:
- Carrots
- Watermelons
- Monsters/Witches/Demons/ect
- Bugs/Spider
- Touchy people
- Skinship
- Waking up
- Stiff people
- Frogs
- People who brag
Hobbies  
- Playing Pranks
- Sketching (really bad)
- Night walks
- Laughing
- -blocking lovey-dovey couples by getting in between them
- Napping
- Creating more lame jokes
- Baking
-Inhaling sweets
 
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear 
Background 
Ever since Sang Ki was born, he was always different from other people. Sometimes he would stand in one place for hours and the next he would jump around. People would think that he was retarded but that wasn't the case. He has the power of telepathy which allows him to listen or enter a person's mind. He liked to listen to other's minds so he sat there listening to them. When he heard a thought hat he didn't like, he would jump around to block it so that he doesn't concentrate on that thought.
When he was born, his parents were already divorced. He never saw his father's face. It was only him and his mom. He didn't have any siblings as well. His mother owned a local bakery which was popular with the local residents there. He would help his mother run the shop and soon learned how to bake these delicious treats. His sweet adiction started back when he was a young child. Everybody around saw that he was potentially smart but the only thing holding back was his extreme laziness. All he wanted to do was sleep and not attend school. His mother had to bribe him with candy which became a habit. Although it stopped when he got older since candy is easy to access. His family didn't really have any finacial problems since they didn't spend that much money. You could say that he never owned a single video game. He didn't mind at all. Instead he spend his time outside playing with the other kids. When I mean playing, I mean pranking. Not that they minded, they thought it was a game. If a single person didn't like him, (since he could read their mind) he would blackmail them or play an embarassing prank on them.
No one really knew what was on his mind and never knew he had a special ability... actually two. He never realized untill one kid threw rocks at him. He thought of the rocks stopping at they did. He ran home and locked himself in his room. He decided to test his abilities. He would research and practice moving objects untill he felt comfotable with his new ability.
Althought the next day, no kids talked to him since there was a rumor that he was a wizard. He felt alone and didn't like the bullying that the kids were doing. The bullying didn't make him sad but angry. He wanted to use his powers to spread all their secrets and throw rocks at a distance so that they can't get him. Instead he started to research on people with the same or differnt abilities as him. He found that he was a mutant. A grin grew on his face. He knew that he was different. He packed up his stuff but didn't know how to break it to his mother. On the same day, he found out that his mother had been in a car crash and died. It was heartbreaking for him but he knew she would want him to stand tall. Heartless as it seems, he knew that nothing was in his way to stop him to go to that academy. His faather was to pick him up in a few days. He never wanted to see his father so that made his decision. He left home are started to wander away. He didn't know where he was going. Luckily for him, some trainer or professor was around in town and noticed  him sitting in a cafe. That certain professor probably had sensing power which could detect other people with power. Instead of walking to him, he waited till Sang Ki left and wandered in a deserted place. He threw a knife close to Sang Ki but enough to scare him. Sang Ki sensed his mind with telepathy and dodged the knife effortlessly. He professor had to make sure that he was a mutant. Soon after, he recuited him.  
Family/Friends
Jung Song Yi / Mother / Korean / 55 / Owns a local bakery / Deceased / She is the typical asian mom. She is a worrywort and worrys about her son getting into university. She tries to encourage them but usually they just hide in their room. She is a very patient woman and is pretty sarcastic.

Lee HuongMin / Father / Korean / 57 / Business man / He is a very strict person. He was also very commanding and always order others around. It felt like he needed to be the boss around town. He is stubborn and greedy. He is almost the worse dad out there. He uses people (Sang Ki inherited that) for his own need and throws them away when they are not needed. He he devilish smart and uses that ability for his own need.
Soulmate/Lover 
 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
She is a kind person who understands people's hardships. She is a great listener and supporter. She is slightly short tempered but can be serious and understanding. She teases a lot of people but hates to be self. She is a very cheerful girl who brings a smile to everybody's face but that doesn't mean that she is also stiff at times. She is a competitive person and always strive for the best. She always tries her best but gets annoyed when people bug her and . She is always full of energy. When you meet her, she looks like a very calm, cool and composed girl. When you get closer to her, she becomes more opend and dorky.
She likes to make goals for herself and complete them. You could call her a clean freak since she always has to be organized and clean. There isn't a spot in her room that is dirty. She tries her hardest to become the top of the class in everything. You could say that she is an overacheiver in everything. If she loses, her tolerance level goes up and she gets annoyed easily. Its almost funny when she loses her temper because she takes everything to seriously. She crys very easily as well. Usually when she is very mad, happy, sad, she cries.
If she really wants something, she would use her aeygo to get it since she is a very cute girl. She can get annoying to other people since she takes everything to seriously. Also she can get pretty bossy.
Style of Soulmate/Lover (LINK Please) 
Likes/dislikes
Likes:
- Being top of the class
- Hardworking people
- Working
- Learning
- Competitions
- Dogs
- Flowers
- Clean
- Being organized

Dislikes:
- Being lazy
- Not winning
- People teasing her
- Trashy people
- Seafood
- Bugs
- Being ignored
- Crying
- Dirtiness
hobbies 
- Doing homework
- Gardening
- Tutoring other students for money
- Studying
Attack Move 
- Controller of Earth
Defense Move 
- Invisibility
 
^^ Keke~ congrats to the last 2~!! :) NEXT UP~ Mina and Jaewon's cover~! :)