FIRST CHARACTER~~

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[A.N.] So... first character to be revealed is none other than our co- author Issy_Berra0424!!! yay~~~ Btw, I am(alwaysme3) Kim Tae Hee. The training teacher. hehe ^^ Enjoy~~~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 PSST~! Listen to B.A.P Warrior : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jaMXDngVII

 

"Isabella, get back up." Ms. Kim stood a couple of feet away from Isabella, who layed exhausted from all the training.


"Ms... K-Kim." Issy's breathing was uneven, even though she tried to distract Ms. Kim by giving her illusions, Ms. Kim's powerful force(telekinesis) easily pushed it away. Isabella was thrown across the room from the force Ms. Kim threatened her with. "I c-can't... d-defeat you."

Ms. Kim walked towards Isabella and bent down beside her. "Are you looking down on yourself?" She sighed and got back up. "Don't forget how you got here. Prove to us that you're strong." Ms. Kim walked back to her original spot. "Don't foget you have another power."

Isabella struggled to stand up but soon, she managed to keep her stance. 'Don't forget you have another power.' What was her other power? she didn't have a clue. Nobody told her and all they said was "That's what you'll figure out."

Isabella stared intently at Ms. Kim's eyes attempting to give her illusions again. Suddenly, Issy began having illusions. What was going on!? Ms. Kim can NOT give illusions... That's when it hit her, Ms. Kim reflected Issy's illusions back to her!

NOW LISTEN TO INFINITE Can U Smile? : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvn6qcBNCnE
 

"Ahh~" Issy whined in pain as another shot was put into her thin arm. "Stop, please stop! Apa~!(it hurts~!)"


Her pleads were easily ignored as the scientist walked up to another 'prisoner' putting shots into him too. Then to another prisoner, and another, and another~

"Let us go." Issy's voice soon faded as her eyes slowly closed allowing her to go into a deep slumber. "Let us~"

Issy's body slowly shook from side to side. "Issy, Issy! Wake up! Hurry, we have to go!"

Her eyes immediately shot open at the thought of another shot being put into her. To her surpirse, she saw the other 'prisoners', Baro, CNU, Sandeul and Gongchan. Where's Jinyoung? Oh?... she then realized, she was being carried on his back. Issy felt her cheeks turn into a slight shade of pink as she tried to hide her smile. She looked around her surroundings and realized... they were in a dark, underground looking tunnel. "Where's the evil scientists?"

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Tae Hee." An older girl looking about in her early 20's approached Issy. "The shots gave you all powers, so... you are all now mutants."
Tae Hee stook her hand out and faced her palm towards the dead end of the tunnel. Surprisingly, a harsh force of wave was slightly seen as the end of the tunnel bursted open. We quickly ran towards it occasionally looking back , panting but happy to see the light again (other than that lame light bulb the stupid scientists always kept on).

. . . . . . . . . .

"Where are we?" Sandeul curiously asked as he walked around the abndoned school building.

"It's so big but... so old and dusty." CNU blew dust away from an old locker.

"How come the outside looked so pretty but the inside is so digusting?" Baro asked while he stared at Tae Hee. His expression was like this :O

"It's a shut down school because there were rumors that this school contained evil spirits." Tae Hee stared back at him with the same expression.

Baro shivered. "That's creepy! What are we doing in here then?!"

"Down here." Tae Hee opened a door that led to a lower level. We walked all the way down and through a corridor until Tae Hee stared blankly at a... wall?

Then she slightly pushed the wall and IT WENT IN! The wall rotated allowing us to enter. We all went in behind her a bit hesitant. "Where are we going?" Jinyoung stared astounded at the new veiw. "Woah~~ What is this place?"

Unlike the inside of the school, this part of the school was clean... pretty, and BRIGHT! The tables... the chairs... everything was just amazing~ "This is the cafetaria. You guys can look around. Just don't exit that door again. And in exactly 15 minutes, meet me back here." Tae Hee walked away a bit. "Oh, by the way. Welcome to S.I.M. Academy."



Suddenly, the scene in Issy's mind quickly changed.


"Issy! Why did you eat all the pancakes?!" Issy's mom, Mrs. Liu, ran after Issy with a plastic spatula in her hand.

"Umma! Stop!" Issy ran as fast as she could into the living room and around the coffee table. A pancake was hanging out of her hungry mouth already to devour it up whole. "Appa! Help me!! She's going crazy again!" Issy saw her father coming down from the staircase.

"Aish~ Do you guys always have to argue so early in the morning?" Mr Liu walked into the kitchen ignoring his lovely wife and daughter, already knowing their daily routine.

"Unnie! You ate all our breakfast AGAIN?!" Molly glared at the empty plate placed on the kitchen table.

"You're such a pig." Patrik, Issy's older brother responded sitting across from Molly. Issy stuck her tounge out while dodging her mother's spatula.



Issy was now on the floor. Her legs went weak on her after the painful past dawned back on her. It was the last time she ever saw her family. Warm tears slid down her face and she quickly wiped them away.

Ms. Kim walked closer to Issy and placed her hand on Issy's back. "Congratulations Isabella. You finally found your other power; Seer."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DANG~! First chapter up~ SO how do you like me~? xD ~Issy

REMEMBER~ PLEASE DO APPLY~!! And advertise~!! :DD

Aha and now onto my infoo~!! :D

 

 

*AFF Name 
Issy_Berra0424
*Name 
Liu Isabella
*Gender 
- Female
*Birthday (Full) 
March 24,1996
*Age 
15
*Nationality 
Laotian-Taiwanese
*Attack Move 
- Illusionist
*Defense Move 
- Seer
*Personality 
Issy if you can describe her in one word is 4D and unique. One time she will be talking loudly and smiling but tease or say one mean thing she goes quiet, and doesn't talk. She's really sensitive but overtime grows stronger but still has bouts of depression because of bullying and she's not always the perfect friend but will always try her best.  She's really observant and and perceptive, i.e. ending sentences, remembering personal things. She's also a choding at heart but is a great advice giver even though some of it is really harsh. It's really easy to make Issy laugh or smile, because she just loves to laugh and smile although sometimes her outgoingness is not wanted. She has a special nickname which is K-Emo because she loves kpop but her style is more scene/emo.  Issy is normally 4D around her closest friends and band mates or family members, but she's prone to tone it down when she's around people she doesn't like or people who criticize her. She's more comfortable around guys but can work well with girls and is pretty lazy, but when you need her she's there~! Can be seen on her iPhone, computer or reading a book with the music cranked up.  


Because of high expectations of the people around her especially teachers, she tries to do her best in everything but when she does something wrong it really effects her a lot. She can't stand having people disappointed in her or upset so she'll start freaking out. Issy has a huge heart but sometimes it's too big since sometimes it gets her into trouble, also she's not really that self-aware so once she starts talking she tends to get really loud, which causes a lot of trouble for her. She's also not afraid to initiate skinship with everyone unless that person doesn't like skinship or she doesn't know them. She also calls everyone hyung unless she's really close to the person, Amber is an exception because Issy has been calling her hyung ever since they were little. When she's feeling unwanted, Issy usually become quiet and doesn't talk. And would be blasting music in her ears and create space between herself and the people, she also doesn't like talking about how she feels so when people ask her what's wrong it's very short usually snippy answers.
*Likes/Dislikes
Likes:
Movies

Smiling/Hugs
Kpop
Sleep
Skinship
Eating
BUBBLE TEA
FOOD~!
Animals
Music
Pandas

Pikachu

Shopping

Electronics

staying up late
cooking/baking for others
Kids

Dislikes:
blood
annoying people
erts/byuntaes
spiders
smoking
dirty homes
fighting
bullying
cocky/selfish people
getting in trouble
bullying
disappointing/upsetting others
*Hobbies (Min. 3 each) 
singing

rapping
dancing
SLEEPING!!!
taking photos, especially selcas
Listening to music
reading
cooking
going on the computer
reading WHILE listening to music
training
training others
hanging out with friends
performing
 
*Style of clothes you would like your character to wear (LINK Please) 
*Background (Include how you became a mutant : Force/Voulunteer(why?)) 
Issy has lived in Toronto, Ontario since birth..but it wasn't until her aunt and uncle decided to open up a restaurant in Stratford, her parents were helping out and the business was booming so she was forced to move, everything was going well she made it her dream to go to Korea to teach English to Korean students in University/High School.
 
She's been bullied a lot and can't stand it when others are, also has a secret past of being depressed. She has a habit of bottling up her feelings instead of venting them out, which causes her to be stressed. Her school life went pretty well but once in awhile she would find herself as a loner, and losing friends was her biggest flaw. She seems like a weak girl who everyone can stomp on, but due to her being used to bullying and losing friends whenever people do that she either takes it as a compliment or shows no sad emotion which make people think she's weird.
 
Issy actually disliked being in relationships because it would always hold her back~ even though she seems to have a good insight on them, she does have crushes though but she would always throw them away to make people happy or keep them in for fear of being teased. She's always been whole life but mostly by her friends, she learned to not let the teasing affect her in any way. Issy always had a loving relationship with her family even though she would always tend to heads with them once in awhile especially with her big brother who's overprotective, loves to tease and scold her. Her yeojadongsaeng/lil sis was only 2 years younger so they had a pretty close relationship although it doesn't seem like it, whenever Issy would stay home or go somewhere Molly will follow.
 
Issy goes through a lot of character changes because her friends always tell her she needs to change. Most of her friendships are based on common interests so usually her ex-chingu would slam Issy and point out what she did wrong instead of what they did wrong together. It hurts a lot but she's glad to have friends that still care about her. Even though she's only 15 she's still trying to come to terms with herself and try to figure out what she wants in her life and is very strong and smart for her age, considering how she trained with one of the most famed trainers/professor. Issy was forced to become a mutant or else her family would have gotten destroyed, and she couldn't bear to see her friends and family in pain. But she managed to escape with another professor from the lab she was trapped and experimented on, there she trained and learned many things about the lab, and vowed to be the one to train the new mutants and gather them so they can take care of themselves on their own.
*Family/Friends (Can be anybody and describe them or they will not appear in the story) 
Liu Phong , age 49/works as a chef in my uncle's restuaraunt half Laotian/half Taiwanese. My dad is really overprotective but I still love him. He knows that I'll always do my best and he always will love me. We get along really well and I'll always love my daddy if something was to happen to any of my family members I'll never forgive myself. He's always happy and he's diabetic, which worries me a lot.

Liu Sidney, age 43/works as a manager in a car part making company/full laos. My mom is really different from my dad, she's more laid back and loud. She tends to get mad easily but Ill always love her. My mom and I tend to heads a lot because we're really similar, she's more closer to my little sister than me but I don't mind. My mom never says I love you to me or either of my siblings but she shows it. My mom is really caring and has a big heart but she has a short temper and sharp tongue which I inherited.




Siblings: Liu Patrik age 22/currently studying to be a chef My brother and I..we have a love hate relationship I love him but sometimes I hate him. He really loves me but never shows it same as I do to him. He's also really overprotective, and he loves bugging me and my little sister.



Liu Molly age 15/currently still in high school Just like my brother, my sister and I are really different but I really care about her and I love her to death. I try to be the best role model I can be to my little sister. And I teach her things about life as she grows up.



Relatives: Liu Amber : age 19/student My favourite unnie and my cousin. We get along really well and we always tend to borrow each other's clothes and she's always there for me. She's more of a brother then a sister she has her moments. I call her hyung then unnie since it doesn't suit her and I like callling her that. Amber also helps me through a lot and she's always my rock and I get along with the other band mates well too but it's sad how we don't get to see each other as much.

Gongchan, Sandeul, CNU and Baro
They're my best friends~ we grew up together in the lab and escaped with each other, we all have a really close relationship and we're like family. We also train the new mutants together sometimes. They all have different attacks and defence powers.

B.A.P - Zelo, Yongguk, HimChan, YoungJae and Daehyun

They're new recruits, but have been at the academy longer then the newer recruits, we have a civil relationship, as long as I don't bother them, they don't bother me. But over time we got really close, and B1A4 and B.A.P get along well too. I'm close to all members except a certain one in the bunch. Same as B1A4 they all have different attacks/defence powers.
Soulmate/Lover (FULL NAME and PICTURE LINK) 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
Jinyoung : He's the type that would work hard once he sets his heart to something and would give all that he can to achieve goals. He's thoughtful, sweet and charming. Even though he's not the oldest Jinyoung is a pretty good leader and I look up to him in that way. He has a pretty strong heart and alert personality which sometimes bugs me to no end since he cares about EVERYONE when there's only one person he actually needs to care about. He's known as the umma and skinny boy which makes me laugh, our 4 year age difference doesn't really faze us. The only negative thing about him is that he's a lil full of himself or as you would call a mirror prince xD. He's gifted in cooking, songwriting, composing and singing. What suprised me most was how low his voice was even though his singing one is a little on the high note. He and I share the same favourite colour and fashion sense..except sometimes I want to smack the person who dresses him since their choices are a lil outrageous. His second love is his laptop and we would always surf the net together. All in all we're like 2 peas in a pod. He's a trainer.

JongUp :JongUp is very cheery and bubbly, around others. Even though he's a new recruit, he doesn't let the pain show through him and is very hard working. But he's obedient at the same time, when he's around me he turns into this very bubbly, teasing guy. He always teases me about anything really while I about his eyes. Deep down he's a great guy. He's awkward and adorable at the same time, but has an alter ego when he's threatened or is in training mode.
Style of Soulmate/Lover (LINK Please) 
His/Her hobbies (Min. 3 each) 
Jinyoung :
Composing
playing on his laptop
singing
cooking

JongUp
dancing
exercising
singing
hanging out with B.A.P
His/Her Likes/dislikes (Min. 3 each) 
Jinyoung :
likes :
Cooking
Writing/listening to lyrics/music
checking himself out
Acting
playing the guitar
carrying around his mirror -_-
mimicing doraemon

Dislikes
people making fun of his looks
being called skinny
doesn't like it when people point out his weight
getting out of his concentration

JongUp
dancing
making up random sayings
hanging out with friends/families
being awkward

Dislikes
doesn't like being teased about his height or his eyes
people knowing about his alter ego
getting out of his concentration
His/Her Attack Move 
- Controller of Water
His/Her Defense Move 
- Speed
 
Jinyoung's powers are illusionist and teleportation
 
 
OKAY SO~! This is MY character~! xD I hope you like me~ since I'll be recruitng/training you new students~!!!! :P Yesh I'm young but I grown up here remember~? I was only 12 when that incident happened..sigh ANYWAYS the next teaser will be up soon~! It'll tell you more about the story and we're also going to tease who 2 of the new recruits are~! :D