4th and 5th CHARACTER~~~

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[A..N.] TADA~~~ here is the next TWO main characters revealing!! muahaha.... CONGRATS TO LOVE JACE AND LEE JIN AH!!! Wooooot wooot ^^ Created by All4Music and starlove. Congrats!~~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY LISTEN TO Jay Park - I Got Your Back  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4eTYZkBwfw

 

 "Love Jace! Get your back here, right NOW!!"  Mrs. Love was extremely frustrated because Jace was always talking back to her. He only came home to sleep and that was only if he was tired.

 Jace smirked in satisfaction towards his mothers reaction. He walked out the front door and threw on his sweater.

 "Jace! If you don't come back here RIGHT NOW, don't think about coming back home!!" Mrs. Love stood firmly at the front door with a slipper in her hand raising it above her head.

 Jace scoffed and took out his phone to call Ji Eun (IU).

 "Yeobsaeyo?"

 "IU, where are you?" Jace responded without even greeting her.

 Through the phone, Jace heard her slightly giggling. "Oppa, are you running away again?"

 "I'm not running."

 IU scoffed in return. "Seriously oppa. You know what I mean." Her voice lowered.

 Jace sighed. "Where are you?" Did your father come home yet?"

 "Dae, he did." Her voice was almost unheard.

 "Where are you!?" Jace started to get worry knowing IU's father was highly abusive.

 "The usual." IU finally answered. "Come quick. I have something urgent to tell you."

 "Ah, arasseo." Jace ended the call and hurried off to their usual hangout spot; the bridge near the river (always seen in k-drama's xD)

 . . . . . . . . . .

 He saw a figure leaning against the bridge while looking peacefully at the water below. "IU!" Jace jogged up to her.

She quickly turned towards the familiar voice. "JACE!!"

When Jace finally reached her, he immediately noticed the puffiness around her eyes. "Were you crying?"

She rubbed her eyes and lied, even though she knew Jace wouldn't believe her. "Ani."

Jace sighed and placed his hand on her head. He pulled her into a tight hug. "Did he hit you again?"

IU slightly pushed his body away from hers, slickly dodging the question. "I've decided." IU faced herself towards the water again. "I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna become a mutant."

Jace's eyes instantly widened. "WHAT!?"

She looked at him. "Did you know? There's a secret mutant school around here somewhere. Someone came up to me a couple days ago and told me they're recruiting. He said he'll come back today to ask me again. Want to join with me? I really don't want to live with my parents anymore." Her voice softened at the end. "I hate them."

Jace took a deep breath and thought about his parents. No doubt he also hated them. Plus, Jace always wanted his life to be more adventurous. "I guess I'll join." He gave in.

IU smiled. "Yay! Thanks oppa. Our lives are going to change!!" She pulled him back into a hug.

. . . . . . . . . .

"Aish, why do I have to recruit people alone?" Gongchan scratched the back of his head. He looked around the huge mall for the girl he met yesturday. "She did say she'll meet me back here today, right?"

"Excuse me, do you work here?" A girl (Lee Jin Ah) confronted Gongchan and pointed to the store behind him. Her hair was disgustingly dripping smoothie?

"W-what? Ah…no. I don't-"

"Aish! Chincha!" The girl burst in anger making Gongchan jump at the suddenness. "I am having a really bad day today. Can you do me a favor and return this outfit for me? You can keep the change." She threw a dress at Gongchan. "Thanks." She grunted and began to walk away.

 "Wait!" Gongchan took hold of her arm. "I don't work here."

 “Can’t you just return it for me?!” Her voice was louder than before as she thought about how frustrated she was that someone purposely dropped a smoothie from the top floor of the mall and it landed on her head.

 “I’m really busy right now and I-“ Gongchan soon lost control as a force began controlling his mind. He was strong enough to block it out with his telekinesis power. ‘What the, does this crazy girl have powers?’ He stared deeply into his eyes and no doubt, she had that same tinted color in her pupil that existed in every other mutants eyes when they used their powers. One thing he knew for sure. She had this power for a long time and she is not from their school… and she wasn’t trained so, he lied: 3 things he knew.

 He used his telekinesis power to push a force against her pressure point and she immediately fainted. Gongchan caught her before she reached the floor. “Ahh…. Chingu, are you okay?” He said arkwardly looking at the passerbys, “I’ll take you home.” He carried her bridal style.

“Yah, you!” Another girl came up to Gongchan and a guy was standing badis her. “I agree. I wanna become a,” she winked and covered the side of her lips, “you know what.”

Jace inwardly smiled at IU’s behavior and stared at Gongchan. “Me too.”

 

DANGGGG~!! Meet our 2 NEW recruits~ Jin Ah and Jace~!! xD Ohooho is there any love going on between IU and Jace~? Yah Jin Ah~ don't get too close to my bestie~!! I kidd I kidd~! :P NOW onto ZE INFOSSSSSSSS~!! :DDD

 

 

 

AFF Name 
All4Music
Name 
Lee Jin Ah
Gender 
- Female
Birthday (Full) 
August 27, 1993
Age 
18
Nationality 
Korean
Attack Move 
- Mind Controller
Defense Move 
- Teleportation
Personality 
Jin Ah is a honest and loud girl. She is not afraid to express herself, which she does so easily, laughing or crying when she wants to. She smiles a lot and is easily trusted. Her amazingly bright smile can capture almost anyone's heart. Jin Ah LOVES to have fun and make her friends and herself laugh. She loves to have a good and fun time with her friends. She is just a simple girl who wants to have some fun. Jin Ah is the kind of girl that can make your day. When you're with her, there's a guarantee that you'll smile or laugh at least once or twice.
Jin Ah is full of aegyo even though she doesn't try. It's something that comes naturally to her. She is often called cute but she doesn't like it. Jin Ah is really like a child, but she hides this personality because she thinks that people will find her weird. She hides it, but this personality shows sometimes when she doesn't pay attention to herself, so it usually shows when she's alone. It's just the way she is. Her actions and the way she shows her excitement and love is what someone would think is cute. Jin Ah would NEVER EVER try to be cute on purpose.
Jin Ah really doesn't like to be cute. Instead she wants to be seen as a cool and capable person. She likes to be close to perfect so she can never rely on people that much. She doesn't like to disappoint people and will work really hard to make them feel good. If she makes someone laugh a lot, Jin Ah will think about what she did and try to make them laugh more next time.
Jin Ah can sometimes be viewed as a person with a sharp tongue. She says what's on her mind without thinking twice and can sometimes hurt people's feelings. She never means too. She's just a person who is horrible at telling lies. She's sensitive and can cry easily. She acts like a spoiled kid sometimes and whines a lot when she doesn't get her way.

 
Likes/Dislikes
Sweets
DS Games
Computer games
Going outside
Parks
Animals

Dislikes:
Oily and Greasy food
Exercising
Being woken up
Being sick
Overly crowded areas
Showing her cute side
Hobbies (Min. 3 each) 
Drawing
Dancing
Taking pictures
Cooking
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear (LINK Please) 
Background (Include how you became a mutant : Force/Voulunteer(why?)) 
Jin Ah grew up in a wealthy family. She always got what she wanted and always had it her way. At the age of 10, her mother and father died in a tragic car crash causing Jin Ah to lose her family. With nothing else to do, she had to live by herself in the spacious house. A few years passed and at the age of 16, a random person came to her door and kidnapped her. They experimented on her and turned her into a mutant. Luckly, because she gained powers from it, she escaped. She moved to a new house and started a new life while trying keeping her powers a secret, but soon, she was found by S.I.M. academy when accidentally using her power in public.
Family/Friends
B1A4's Gongchan.
He met Jin Ah when she first came to S.I.M. and they became good friends quickly. They're like those friends that are always next to each other and look good. They're so close that some people mistake them for being a couple. He may seem a little shy first but when he opens up, he is full of aegyo. Has the power of teleportation like Jin ah.
Soulmate/Lover (FULL NAME and PICTURE LINK) 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
At first impression, Myungsoo can seem like a silent and delicate, but he's pretty loud and weird. Many people think he's funny and cute. He is talented with many things and he's erratic. He has a 4D personality and people can never guess what he's thinking. He can be pretty suborn and sometimes has a temper. He really is a inscrutable person. He acts on what he feels and can surprise many people.
Style of Soulmate/Lover (LINK Please) 
His/Her Likes/dislikes 
Likes:
Sleeping
Eating
Reading
Color Black

Dislikes:
People who play with their food
His/Her Hobbies
Taking pictures
Playing ball
Singing
Guitar
His/Her Attack Move 
- Controller of Fire
His/Her Defense Move 
- Seer
 
 
 
 
AFF Name 
starlove
Name 
Love, Jace
Gender 
- Male
Birthday (Full) 
January 24 1992
Age 
20
Nationality 
Filipino and Korean
Attack Move 
- Mind Controller
Defense Move 
- Invisibility
Personality 
He was the "mistake" child in his parents life. Always told that he ruin their life before they really have a chance, Jace rebels against his parents to piss them off. All he wanted was to just be loved like every other parents love their kid. He makes outsider sees him as the rebellious kid, but those who really know him, he's the complete opposite.
Those that means a lot to him will see the kid of side that is hidden behind the mask. He can be the best friend anyone ever need when they become close.
Likes/Dislikes 
- causing trouble
- running non stop
- friends
- hiding behind the mask
Hobbies 
- biking
- guitar
- speed
Ulzzang
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear (LINK Please) 
Background:
He volunteer after his parents divorce and he didn't want to have to juggle between two parents who doesn't have time for them.
Family/Friends 
Love, Adam: 38yrs. cold/mean. Co-CEO of Tech Corps.

Ahn, Jane: 36yrs. Bi-polar, Works in Fashion Industry


FRIENDS: the ones in the academy with him
Soulmate/Lover (FULL NAME and PICTURE LINK) 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
She is loving and understanding of Jace. She seen him grown up his whole life as she were classmates with him. She understand what he's going through as she also faces with a similar situation.
Style of Soulmate/Lover 
His/Her Likes/dislikes 
-helping others
-reading
-music
-making things
His/Her hobbies 
- drawing
- hand crafts
- making others happy
His/Her Attack Move 
- Shapeshifting
His/Her Defense Move 
- Invisibility
 
CONGRATS TO THESE TWO~!! xD