Jackson meets Mark

What if - Markson

After the plane landed, Jackson could not wait any longer. He had already waited enough in that damn plane and god knew how he fought the urge to jump out of that plane and land in front of Mark. Question him if the news was true? Nothing more than that. His heart was not ready to accept that Mark was with anyone beside him.

 

Hence, he ran like a wind out of the airport, took a taxi and went home. His team members looked all puzzled and again, it was Jackson. He must have hurried to go to Mark, they thought. Jackson kept on whining saying he missed Mark a lot in China and it was nothing new to them. They bade each other good bye and left home. It was time to go home and rest after a hectic schedule.

 

When Jackson reached the dorm, there was nobody which only meant the whole group must have gone outside. He didn’t want to call Mark and speak to him regarding this matter on the phone. Not like that. He wanted to speak to him face to face. He quickly called his band manager and let him know he had arrived in Korea.

 

‘Hyung, where is everyone?’

 

‘We are in ABC studio right now. The boys are doing a group shoot for the program’, his manager sounded really happy. ‘the shoot must have gone well’, Jackson thought.

 

‘Hyung, Mark..how is he doing?’

 

‘He is ok. If you are worried about the news, don’t worry. We have handled it.’ He spoke confidently.

 

Handled it? What does that mean? Was the news true or they just want it to hide it right now?’. The frustration was torturing him.

 

‘group shoot.., Are..are there other band as well?’

 

‘Yes. There is a XYZ female band from our company. We came with them to promote their album. Apparently, the director thought that bringing both the groups together would boost in both of the group’s popularity’.

 

Jackson’s hand went cold. A sudden chill ran through his spine on realisation.

 

The girl in the newspaper did look like the one of the girls from that band and Mark…they are together right now?’

 

His pupil contracted followed by the furrowed brow. The hand had already changed into the tight fist.

 

‘I am coming there right now’, he said coldly.

 

The manager was shocked for 1 millisecond. Jackson sounded very different from usual. Did he hear wrong? Yup. It’s Jackson he is speaking to and everyone knows how Jackson is. He is funny, always smiling and socialising. Thus, his manager didn’t pay much attention to it.

 

‘Jackson, don’t bother. We will finish in ten minutes and I don’t know about others, but you know, Mark will definitely be at the dorm first’, he laughed heartily.

 

The last sentence worked like a spell. Jackson’s anxieties, frustrations decreased steadily to nil. It made him feel as things were back to what it was before. He still has a chance. Mark is still his Markiepooh.

 

‘Thank you. I will see you later, Hyung’. He got control of his voice back.

 

‘Ok, Jackson. I will let the lads know you have arrived. Take rest. Bye’.

 

‘Bye, Hyung’.

 

Jackson took a deep breath and sat on the sofa.

 

‘ Ten minutes, to finish the shoot. Twenty minutes to reach here from ABC studio. Thirty minutes… This thirty minutes of wait… Mark…don’t let my fear come true, please. I beg you. I don’t want to lose you. Please, come to me quickly. I have so many things to tell you, I don’t even know from where to start. I miss you so much..

 

He didn’t know how long he sat there, how long he had been thinking and suddenly, his thought was interrupted by a noise coming from the door. Someone was getting in and Jackson had no doubt who it was. Mark had just arrived.

 

When Mark entered in, Jackson forgot everything. This time, Mark had his hair dye blond and he looked ethereal. He looked angelic. If someday Mark told him he was an angel and he had come down to earth on a secret mission, he would totally believe it. The stylist had made him wear comfortable white shirt and black pant. The dressing style complimented with his relaxed aura and enhanced his beauty more. He looked more handsome, more breath-taking. Jackson was completely mesmerised and all he could do was stare at Mark in awe.

 

Mark had just removed his shoes and got in when he saw Jackson. His pupil dilated in surprise.

 

Seeing his reaction, ‘Mark must have hurried to get here, and the manager missed him to inform I was already in the dorm’, Jackson thought.

 

The poker porcelain face slowly changed, and it changed in to a smiling face showing his beautiful teeth. His eyes twinkling with happiness.

 

‘Gaga.. you have come. Welcome back’.