What if..

What if - Markson

Lately, Jackson has been thinking a lot…

 

What if he had not been adamant about being a singer and came to South Korea… Would he have ever met Mark? The thought of not being with Mark and the other lads made him suddenly sad. He didn’t even want to imagine it. Good thing was he followed his dreams and he met these wonderful people.

 

But what if he had not been strong enough? Not just Mark, he would have never met other boys too. He loved his parents but now they were his family too. It was funny how he missed his parents when he was in Korea and when he was back in Hongkong with his parents, he missed the boys. Jackson smiled.

 

‘And, I miss them both when I am in China’, he spoke so softly it was like a whisper.

 

He looked at his phone to know the time and his phone screen opened to the pic of Mark. He smiled.

 

‘So what if I had not been part of the band, one thing was certain. I would have definitely been his biggest fan’.

 

Mark was definitely someone he admired a lot as Hyung, friend and bro..but lately, he was really confused.

 

He was really confused on what he really saw Mark as. As someone who spoke very less and had difficulty in being open to other people, unlike him, Jackson was proud that he was the only one who Mark shared his feelings with, his anxieties and his trouble. Mark was a very shy person and whenever, he was in the tight spot, his ear would blush red like in the anime. Jackson found it really cute. The wangpuppy didn’t even realise he was smiling like a fool while he was imagining Mark like that.

 

Suddenly, he remembered how a fanboy had screamed ‘sarange’ to Mark. On hearing that, Jackson was upset and a little mad. Upset because there was a guy who was confessing his love for Mark openly without a damn and that guy was not him. A little mad because if Jackson had said to Mark, he would have just casually replied back as love you too which for some reason he was not satisfied with. But why was he not satisfied with, he was still clueless. (You are just too slow. Just get that).

 

He rolled on his bed and looked at the pic of Mark again. Mark really was like a diamond and he could dazzle anyone. He had not lied when he had said even men’s heart would skip a beat for Mark. His sweet smile and his smiling eyes when looked at him…

 

’awww….why is he so cute’.

 

The wang puppy rolled left and right on the bed. He looked like a kindergarten kid who was lovestruck but still clueless.

 

‘I want to get back to Korea quickly. I want to see him’.

 

As his commitments to all the programs had been finished in china, he flew to Korea. He had been in dazed thinking all the good things about Mark that he had not been checking any news. All he did in china was shoot videos for programs, dance, attend meetings, make new friends, sign deals and endorsements and whenever he was free, he would look the picture of Mark and smile happily reminiscing the past memories with him. Thus, when he finally had a long free time while flying in the plane, he got the Korean newspaper.

 

As usual, he checked the main headlines and didn’t find anything interesting. So, next was obviously to check the entertainment news. His eyes nearly popped out when he saw the headline. It read – ‘Mark with the mysterious lady in a Jewellery shop. Is he ready to propose?’

 

The heck. When did he start dating and who is he dating with. who even made this bloody headline?

 

He simply could not believe his eyes. So, while he was working like a jackass in the other country, someone stole his Markiepooh from him. He really looked he would bite this other person.

There was no point of asking his team members because he knew, like him, they were also extremely busy and if they knew anything about it, they would have informed him. So, he quickly checked his phone and went straight to entertainment news. The news was all over the internet and this made him extremely sad. He tried to console himself and started mumbling.

 

‘ The entertainment news are usually fake these days. He must have gone out to buy with his friend. Yes, that’s right. Friend. Like I have lots of friend. He has friends too. May be less than mine but still..yes..a friend’

 

Jackson didn’t realise at that moment he was already eating vinegar out of jealousy and looked extremely frightening.

 

‘ What if the news is true? No, it can’t be . I haven’t even confessed my feelings to him. He is mine’. This sudden thought came as an enlightenment. He loved Mark.

 

How? When? He is a guy but even a thought of someone who would be closer with him in the future hit him really hard as if he couldn’t breathe. No, it doesn’t matter whether Mark is a guy or a girl. Mark is Mark. I don’t want anyone else but Mark. I just love Mark. I want to be with him, now and forever. I want to grow old with him. I want to see his smile and be dazzled by him, always. Mark, I love you. ‘