Who kissed First?

What if - Markson

The light pink cherry blossom was dancing with the wind and some of the leaves that had fallen on the pavement were gently blown away. The sun was shining brightly in the sky. The weather was clear. It was neither hot nor cold, perfect to enjoy the day. The beautiful blossoms brought joy to the eyes of the viewers and many travelled with the purpose of just watching the full blooms. But today it was different from the usual days. Who would have thought that the Markiepooh would be seen there strolling? Well, if anyone would have, the Markiepooh fans would have definitely crashed the twitter.

The story behind these miles of blooming cherry blossom was also beautiful like those flowers. The previous owner’s lover loved the cherry blossom. Thus, he had planted miles of cherry blossom and after hundreds of generations, the tradition of planting the cherry blossom remained and continued. This led it to be the main attraction of the cottage. It was really popular among the newlyweds. However, after Jackson had bought the cottage. It no longer served the customer (only cottage). Mark would fly to US to meet his family who knew when and whenever, he felt empty. He would come here. Thus, he had hired a care-taker who looked after the cottage. Whenever, he would want to come, he would inform him, and the rest would be taken care of. Hence, before coming here, he had just called, and everything was sorted.

On this beautiful day, Jackson walked hand in hand with Mark. Looking at them, anyone would have agreed that love was pure. Love was beautiful. The cheek of Jackson was blushed red with happiness enjoying the moment. He was not able to hide the smile that brought glow to his face again and again. He held Mark’s hand tightly and was swinging it front and back like a little child and slowly, the momentum decreased. He started enjoying the moment together, that feeling of being together, just him and Mark.

I really wanted to make breakfast for Mark. I am definitely going to make it next time and surprise him. I got to learn cooking too and impress Markiepooh. Aaahhhhh….i want to see him with lovey dovey sparkly eyes for me when I make food for him. Hehhehe..They do say a man’s way to his heart is through his stomach. Hmm, someone was mentioning of a cooking show. I guess I will sign then. I am going to work hard so we can have a future together. Go on holidays together. Buy a beautiful house. We can have little pups in the house, but I will make sure, I come First for Mark. Those pups will have to come always after me.’

Whereas, the shy eyes of Mark sometimes stole a little glance of Jackson and sometimes, looking at their entwined hands would bring smile on his beautiful face. He too was basking in the feelings of being together.

Mark tuan…wake up. It’s just Jackson. You always see him. Aaahhhh… but he looks so adorable. He was swinging our hand minutes ago and he looked so happy. How cute. Even during the breakfast time, when he was trying his best to open the sauce. Such a darling. I can’t stop staring at him……Hmmm…Jackson can’t take the spicy food. I will have to learn new recipes for him….i wonder where we are.. This place is really beautiful.’.

He looked at Jackson and found him lost in thought but smiling stupidly.

‘Gaga, what are you thinking?’, Mark asked with curiosity.

‘Mark, let’s get puppies in the future when we live together’.

‘when we live together in the future…So, gaga was thinking of us and our future?’. This simple thought brought joy to him.

‘puppies…why not’, Mark replied.

‘but I have one condition okay.’

Jack looked serious and he was looking straight at Mark’s eyes.

‘You have conditions so that puppies can stay with us?’, Mark was puzzled. ‘They have not even come to us and you are already coming with conditions?’

‘Hae now…I am sharing you with them. They are already lucky ok’, Jack got into defensive mode.

‘ok. So, what is it? Your condition?’

‘I have to be always first before pups’

‘Say what?’, he thought he heard wrong. ‘Jack should come before puppies?’

‘You can’t love puppies more than me. I should always be number one in your heart’.

In the beginning, Mark thought Jackson was joking but then that seriousness on his face and his voice made him realise it was not. Thus, when he concluded Jack was not joking but totally serious, he burst into laughter. If there was a carpet, Jack would have seen Mark rolling on the ground. He was laughing so hard, he knelt on the pavement holding his stomach.

Jack on seeing Mark, didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t even be angry with Mark. But seeing Mark laughing like that also didn’t make him feel better.

‘Mark don’t laugh. I am being serious’, he made Mark stand.

‘Jack…’, he tried controlling his laughter.

‘Jack but the pup has always been the number one in my heart and it will always be’

Jackson’s expression was of complete disbelief and betrayal.

‘Ok. No puppies. I am already saying it. There will be no puppies in our house’, Jack declared.

Mark started laughing again. Jackson could not understand what was so funny about that. Finally, Mark stopped laughing and pointed at his heart,

‘WangPuppy’, he started laughing again.

‘aaaahhhhhhh Mark you…’, Jack brought his one hand on his face and tried to cover his embarrassment. He was Jealous of himself. He was blushed red. His smile never leaving his face.

‘you…’, he walked to Mark to teach him a lesson, but Mark sensed it from Jackson and started running left and right trying not to get caught by Jack. He tried his best but, in the end,, Jackson got hold of Mark at his waist and lifted him off the ground. Now, his hands were on the back of Mark’s legs. Mark supported himself putting his hands-on Jackson’s shoulders. He looked down at Jackson and Jackson looked up at Mark. Both laughed heartily.

‘Jack…. Jack…’, he was still laughing. ‘ Put me down’.

‘ No..’, he shook his head smiling.

‘I am sorry…jack, please’, his laughter finally stopped. He slapped Jackson twice on his shoulders signalling him to drop him and when Jackson did, he slowly let go off him. By now, Mark’s hands were on Jackson’s nape. Mark was only few centimetres away from Jack. Was it by instinct or not, Jack his lips. His eyes were on Mark’s y lips. Mark’s eyes which were on Jackson’s lips, seeing Jackson’s made him gulp. And it happened so naturally, it was unknown to both who initiated the kiss first.