Mark was His & only His!

What if - Markson

‘Let’s do what??’, Mark asked puzzled.

 

Jackson smiled. His eyes were shining brightly. He said with excitement.

 

‘Let’s go on our first date’.

 

If he had to describe Jack right now, his eyes were looking at him with animated heart sign. Jack had no idea how sweet Mark was finding him right now.

 

‘Oh, are we even going out?? When did I agree to go out with you?’, Mark teased.

 

Jackson’s smile got stiffened when he heard that, his face slowly getting back to normal. He was now looking at Mark trying to figure out him. Mark was smiling at him playfully.

 

‘So, you want me to make you admit that you love me, huh. Ok. If that’s what you want’

 

Jackson held both of Mark’s shoulders and gave a peck on Mark’s lips.

 

‘Markiepooh, you should not have kissed me when I had already warned you. Now, I won’t let you back out. You are trapped with me forever’.

 

He gave a bear hug to Mark.

Mark giggled and smiled shyly, his beautiful eyelashes falling down and slowly rising up to look at Jackson.

 

‘Gaga..’, he took both of Jackson’s hands in his. He gently gave a kiss to the first one and to the next.

He gazed at his eyes and at this beautiful moment, he knew that both of them had only each other in their eyes.

 

‘And I must warn you too. I will never..ever…let you take your words back. You will always have to keep your promise to me, no matter what’.

 

Mark voice was soft, smooth and enchanting like a spell.

 

Few hours fast backward, while Jack was in the plane eating vinegar out of jealousy looking at the picture from the news, he hated how Mark was smiling looking at her. Girls…Girls.. they were always crying out for Mark. (He forgot there were girls crying out his name too. Just deaf to other’s name except Mark). His beautiful look had always enchanted both males and females and he had found it long time ago.

 

Few years ago, when he was looking for something, he found this huge box accidentally. The box had a small message sticker outside saying- ‘Treasure Box’. When Jack found it, he was really curious and wanted to look inside. He was thinking, Mark must have something valuable in the box considering he came from a rich family but to his surprise, the box was filled with letters and those were letters from his fans. (Yes, there are fans in this current time too where they would send hand-written letters to their idols). The letters were arranged neatly and according to the size and colour of the envelope, the years they were sent. Jack was really touched at that moment and his respect towards Mark had only strengthened more. Most of the letters were opened which only indicated that Mark had read almost every letter. He randomly picked one of the letters. The content of the letter read that how this fan was very thankful to know that Mark had read his letters and was kind enough to send a reply to him. Even though, Mark could not reciprocate his feelings, he wished Mark would one day find a true love and will always support him as his fan. The letter was simple fan-letter but when he read the name of the sender, his hands shook. The letter had the name of a male sender. At first, he just thought it could be the name of the female too. But reading few letters more, he found that the letters had both male and female senders. At that time, Jack was deeply touched. He was never jealous of Mark’s admirers because he himself was strongly enchanted by his beauty. He was rather proud of Mark.

 

As someone who had an extrovert personality, Jackson looked like an open book to others. Everywhere, he went, there wasn’t anyone who didn’t know him and if there was anyone who didn’t know him, they would soon find themselves in the long list of his friends. He was a very easy-going, outgoing and friendly person. So, he was friends with so many people. People often got surprised when they realised how large his social connections was. He had met lots of people while working in this entertainment business. Funny, serious, charming, Outgoing, super-models, Genius, Intellectuals, Jaw-dropping beauties, cute, every adjective that was there to define people’s beauty in this modern time but every time he would come back to Mark, his definition of beauty would just stop at Mark.

There was no one more beautiful than him in his eyes.

There was no one there who would catch his attention as much as Mark did.

There was no one as mysterious as he was.

He was strong at times, surprising everyone including Jackson.

He was weak at times with tears in his eyes and Jackson would have this strong urge to protect Mark from anything.

His temper was the worse when he was angry, no-one would want to or dare to confront him, but he found it cute like Pikachu from the Pokémon.

Jack would get angry easily when someone was even a little hard to Mark.

He had always thought that it was natural to have this desire to protect Mark and his other band members. Far from parents, they had to work hard to fight for their dreams together. Their fear, disappointments, tears and joys, struggles together on that beautiful journey of becoming singers and realising their dreams, no one would know that feelings that close but them because they themselves lived through it together and they all came out of it strongly and beautifully.

Little did he know, he had this feeling intensely strong particularly towards one member, Mark and it was stronger in comparison to others.

 

Jack just loved taking care of his Markiepooh. Mark was a really shy guy and he would blush easily when someone told him how beautiful he was. Many times, Mark would keep things to himself or even at times, when he wanted to express his opinions or feelings, he wouldn’t when he felt others might misunderstand him. Thus, Jackson became his greatest supporter. He would encourage Mark to come front and express his thoughts. Every time, they were in a group and would talk about topic, he would ask Mark about his opinions too. In the beginning, Jack did so Mark could open to other members, pull him out of his introvert personality to some degree but slowly, it became a habit. He would want to know every now and then what Mark was thinking.

 

The pictures on the news was not taken well. It was a little blurry but anyone who was the fan of Mark, could easily tell that it was Mark in the picture. Both of them were lovingly looking at the ring as if they were really getting engaged. They looked good together but wasn’t that normal? It was inevitable. Someday, Mark would go out with a girl and if things went well with them, they would get married and….

 

On the plane, he realised, he has rivals both males and females. Not only, he should be alert from women who would want to take away Mark from him but also, men. He could not trust anyone when it came to Mark. Mark was too precious. Anyone would be mesmerised by him. Jack’s level of possessiveness was too high. It wasn’t usually seen on someone who had just realised his feelings and he was well-aware about it but why he shouldn’t be when he knows that everyone out there is to steal his Markiepooh away from him. That treasure box of Mark was the biggest evidence there lying in their room.

 

They say you should never be late to confess. I should let him know my feelings that’s been just growing and growing at tremendous accelerating rate after I realised my feelings towards Mark. It’s not stopping, and it will just grow on like this. But….’

 

Yes, there was a big but. First of all, they both were males. As much as he knew about Mark, he had only dated girls before like him. Since, they had got into band, they had signed a contract of not involving themselves into the relationship. Thus, even though they had lots of friends and met other celebrities, they were always true to their contract agreement and never breached it. Even when the length of agreement for this clause expired, Well, honestly speaking, they were too busy to be going out and have a relationship. Getting into relationship was one thing, but to be involved in a relationship with the same gender was even more outrageous, especially in South Korea. Putting other people’s thought on one side, what about Mark? Even though Mark was aware of other males’ feelings towards him, but he remembered once Mark had said he wanted to get married and have kids. Jack’s heart nearly shattered when he remembered it. The Wangpuppy knew that this would be the only wish of Mark that he would never be able to fulfil. They can adopt little pups, but he would never be able to give little pups to his Markiepooh. But, still, he didn’t want to let go Mark. Let people call him selfish but Mark was his and only his. Thus, he had already come with plan A and plan B. Plan A was Mark would reciprocate his feelings too which meant he didn’t have to go through plan B. Plan B was to kidnap Mark, smuggled him to LA and get married. Ultimately, both of the plans were to make Mark his.

 

Coming back to the present time, Mark’s reply which worked like a magic spell to Jackson fiercely took his lips in his. His overwhelming emotions whirling inside him got the hold of him. How he wished he could make Mark feel all the emotions that he had for him. He tried by putting all his emotions in this kiss and the person in his embrace was the only one in this entire universe who could fulfil that wish of his.