Jackson's Warning

What if - Markson

Am I dreaming?’, Mark thought.

 

But, he could feel the warmth from Jackson’s hand, his gaze at him which were longing for acceptance, his voice sounded smooth but trembling. His own heart was beating like crazy. Everything was real. Though Mark found it difficult to believe what just happened, but indeed the reality was the present. Jackson had confessed his feelings to him and he didn’t know what to do.

Did he feel trapped because of the confession?

No.

Did he feel disgusted by the kiss?

Certainly not.

Then, did he love Jackson in the romantic way?

…..

Mark could not answer that.

 

It’s not like Mark had not got any love confession from a guy before. He had many male fans too and he would get love letters from his male fans now and then. He always saw it as love from his fans. Thus, the letters were stored in his huge collection box. He respected his fan’s feelings. He knew how much courage it could have taken for them to accept that they were attracted to guys and have feelings for the same . Thus, he always accepted the letters from his fans irrespective of the content of the letters and replied them back. (Jackson is not the only one. He definitely is an angel in my eyes too).

 

But getting the love confession face to face and also coming from Jackson, he had never imagined that in his life.

 

‘Jack, I don’t…’, he spoke but he didn’t have certain answer to it.

 

‘shh.’, Jackson hushed Mark quickly. He brought his forehead close to Mark; his eyes closed; His fingers combed through his silky hair.

 

‘Please, don’t say anything Mark. You don’t have to reply to me now. It took me a long time to realise my feelings for you. So, I can understand.’ Jackson didn’t know at this moment whether he was comforting Mark or himself. But he knew in his heart, with time, he definitely has a chance.

 

Markson in Tv was not a fake love. It was true to many extents; their love, care and support for one another. But, love, it has different meanings when it comes to different relationships and Markson’s love? they just left it to their fans to define the Markson’s love.

 

‘I am warning you…’, he said in a choked voice. ‘I am warning you, Mark. I will court you. I will spoil you with my feelings. I will make you unable to live without my love just like I am unable to live without yours.’

 

Mark knew Jackson so well by now. His dream, his love had always been music. World knew he left fencing because he wanted to be a hip-hop singer but today, hearing that from the puppy Wang, Mark could tell he was precious to Jackson and that made him really, really happy. His hands slowly moved to Jackson’s hands and brought them to his lips. He kissed Jackson’s hands. After kissing Jackson’s hands, Mark closed his eyes. He kissed softly on Jackson’s forehead and finally, he kissed on Jackson’s lips.