Just you and Me

What if - Markson

Mark returned back to the room as quickly as he had left the room. He only realised he was topless when he had left the room.

‘umm…Jack, we might need to go to shopping. We have no spare clothes.’, Mark said awkwardly.

Jackson who was dreaming of having a house one day with his Markiepooh together, was pulled back into reality and then gave a small laugh to what he just saw. There was no one in the cottage except them but Mark’s reaction made him happy. If there was anyone in the cottage, he would have been the first one to stop Mark from leaving the room. As, the cottage was empty, he was relaxed.

‘It’s ok. We don’t need to go. There’s a wardrobe’, he pointed on his left. ‘There are spare clothes I had brought with me when I had visited before. We can use them for now’.

One of the eyebrows of Mark raised in an arc.

‘Interesting. How come your clothes are still here?’, he walked to the wardrobe and opened it. All the necessary things were neatly arranged. It seemed much thought and attention had been given to arrangement of the clothes, shoes and other stuffs. It was quite impressive even on the first look. Mark noticed there were some clothes Jack used to wear a year ago. There were few new clothes with still tags on them. To his surprise, they were of his size. He took out tight skinned black jeans, White top and two towels. For Jackson, he took out black top and black trousers. He looked at jack who was still lazily sitting on the edge of the bed but watching mark like he was still dreaming.

‘Gaga, what is going on in your naughty mind?’, he joked.

Jack just shook his head shyly, ‘Nothing’.

‘I am curious. Why are your clothes still here?’, he walked to Jack with pile of clothes.

Jack followed his Markiepooh with his eyes. He had been walking topless carrying the hickeys on his body. This brought a slow smile on Jack’s face. He knew if Mark saw himself with those hickeys, he would be embarrassed to death, but Jack was loving it.

Though Mark didn’t remember anything from last night but the kiss they exchanged, that heated emotions with the burning desire to accomplish who knows what, were all true. It brought more joy to Jackson in the end because now he understood why he kept on touching his hand now and again. He would touch and feel Jackson hand. When he would confirm to himself, it was his Wangpuppy, he would smile and said – ‘gaga’, then kiss his hand.

He looked at Mark again with dreamy eyes. If anyone had witnessed Jackson at this moment, especially the Markson Fans, they would have agreed that Jackson was the one who was in love with Mark more.

Ever since, Jack realised his feelings for him, he found that the smile of Mark, that soft touch or that look of Mark when he looked at him was enough to arouse him. He was wondering how come Mark can be so seductive to him and yet he would have no idea about it. His Markiepooh was unique, one in a billion star, shinning like a diamond, innocent and clueless like a deer in the forest.

When Mark came nearer, he put the clothes on the bed and stood right in front of Jackson. He had towel hanging on his shoulder.

‘Just tell me quickly, will you?’

‘I bought it a year ago. I come here often when you go to LA to meet your family’

Mark was surprised. So, Jackson would come here when he was not in Korea.

‘ok…. Where is the bathroom? I want to shower first before I make breakfast’.

Jackson who was sitting now stood up to his full height immediately.

‘Let’s shower together’, his voice full of excitement.

‘No, thank you’, Mark pushed away Jackson and he fell flat on the bed.

Mark ran to the bathroom laughing. It was just a sense of humour. There were two doors in the room and he had already entered one. Jack was also laughing happily rolling on the bed.

Mark was lucky. The cottage was small and there were only two bedrooms. Jack had recently asked to refurbish this master room with en-suite making sure the former glory of the room was not tarnished. He went to the other room to take a shower. By the time, he had finished his shower and came to the kitchen, Mark was already there with apron. Jack could swear that guy looked in anything he put on or not.

‘ahm…ahmm…Do you need help, Mark?’, the smell of food awakened his hunger. He walked to the fridge and got himself a bottle of water.

‘No, Jack. I have found most of the ingredients I was looking for’.

Jack had initially thought of inviting everyone here. Thus, he had asked the care-taker of the cottage to buy some food. He had not thought even once, he would be seeing Mark making breakfast for him in a cute apron. He looked so focused, Jack found him really cute.

‘gaga, can you open this sauce for me please?’, he passed the sauce to Jackson.

Mark was now putting the food on the plate. He always used to work hard on the presentation of the food. So, the lad was even for focused. Where as Jackson was struggling to open the sauce.

‘What was wrong with this stupid sauce? Why isn’t it opening?’

He was using the full force, but the lid wouldn’t budge at all. Mark had finished with his presentation and when he saw Jackson struggling to open the sauce, he found it really funny.

‘Jackson…Jackson, pass it to me. Let me do it.’

‘No, no, Mark. At the least, I can open this’. Jackson was so dramatic trying to open the lid. Yet, that was the real him. Still, there was no result.

Mark shook his head with half smile on his face. There was a small mini table. He put the food there carefully, brought the drinks. He sat, made himself comfortable and called Jackson.

Jackson came and sat opposite him. Mark simply took the sauce away from him and pressed on the edge of the lid. There was a click sound and it was open. He looked at Jackson. They stared at each other for a while and both burst into laughter. After a heartful laugh, they both started the breakfast.

Mark hold some food in his chopstick, ‘gaga’ and passed the food. Jackson ate the food from the chopstick. He kept on looking at Jackson to see his reaction and when Jackson said nothing, it only meant it was good which brought him a relief.

‘I have cooked breakfast many times for everyone. But this is the first time, I have made breakfast only for you. I hope you liked it’.

Jack looked at his Markiepooh with love in his eyes. Why wouldn’t he like it. There was nothing not to like it. Mark was with him and they were together. He could feel the love from him. What else would he wanted. Tears started to glitter in his eyes, but he controlled it.

‘Thank you, Mark. I loved it.’, he said emotionally, and he did the same to Mark. He fed his Markiepooh himself.

‘Jack, so, what are we going to do today? What about the other guys?’, Mark asked when they were nearly done with their breakfast.

‘Actually, Yesterday Yugyeom expressed his wish to meet his brother who was in town. But he said he will meet us tomorrow. Since, one was not coming. Everyone thought of doing something on their own to have a little me time.’

‘ohhh…’

‘But it was mainly so Yugyeom would not feel bad. Anyways, it is good to have a me time once in a while. So, we all decided to meet tomorrow’.

Mark didn’t want to ask was he also included in that we. So, he changed the topic.

‘What are we doing then? Where are we going?’

Mark moved the plate on the side, cupped his face and rested his hand on the table. He looked excitedly at Jackson.

Jackson who was also done with his breakfast looked directly in the eyes of Mark and said – ‘We are going on our first date. Markiepooh, you have no choice but to spend the whole day with me’. He said smiling and gave a small peck on Mark’s cheek.

Mark blushed a little. Every time he would hear Markiepooh from Jackson, God knows why he always felt shy. But he would also not deny that he loved it whenever his Jackson would call him Markiepooh. He said sweetly, ‘I would love to. You know that’. He too gave a small peck on Jack’s cheek.

Jackson’s heart was jumping wildly. He had never felt this happiness before. He was very lucky and blessed Mark was with him and he actually accepted his feeling. He wanted to give everything to Mark. He wanted to do everything for Mark. He loved this feeling of being in love and most importantly, being in love with his Mark.

‘Let’s clean this quickly and leave then’.