Jackson Kidnaps Mark!

What if - Markson

The sun rose in the sky and the bird started twittering. The flowers were in their full bloom and the bees could be seen buzzing and collecting the nectar. Some of the people could be seen going for their morning walk with their dogs. On the side of the road, a gentleman was reading the newspaper. Some of the children had already started gathering after having their breakfast and playing in the playground. Far away from Seoul, this was the countryside, where people would often travel when they wanted peace from the buzzing sound of the cities.

On the opposite side of the road deep inside the few miles of beautiful cherry blossoms which were gently swaying with the wind lied a cottage which was quite popular in that area. Even though the cottage was old and passed down from generations, the current owner had put a lot of effort to maintain it in its original state. It was famous for its owner who had originally built this for his lover. It was so popular among the people who wanted to stay away from the lights of the cities for few weeks, people had to call months ahead to book it.

Mark was on bed covered by a light duvet in white. He pulled it to cover himself more. His eyes were still closed. He was half- awake already but was too lazy to open the eyes. The warm rays of the sun passed through the window’s glass and fell on his hair. The blond hair showed its fully glory of colour under the light which made its owner look dreamy. Mark could hear nothing, but the twittering of the birds and it felt so good. No alarm for two days. The thought of having two days off brought a smile on his face. He had his eyes still closed. Thus, he looked like he was having a beautiful dream.

I should sleep a little bit more’, he thought.

After five seconds.

‘Why do I feel something is wrong?’

He opened his eyes. His pupils grew larger in surprise. It was certainly not his room. The room looked so classy. It looked like it had come straight from ancient Korean history book. He woke up immediately and he found that he was on the top. Thankfully, he had his pants still on. He quickly pulled the duvet to cover himself, but the duvet was stuck on something. He looked at the source. Then he saw someone was lying on the bed with him and he too looked . He had his face faced on the other side. His top was fully displayed. It was definitely a guy.

‘Who was this guy? What had happened? Why was he here with him? ‘

There were lots of questions in his head.

Mark’s face paled. He could feel his energy was draining. He remembered Jackson. He remembered his smiling face, his warmth of his hands when they held their hands together, the softness of that lips when it touched him. He had just realised his feelings for Jackson and he was in such a complicated situation right now. He didn’t even know the head and tail of it. What was he going to tell Jackson? How was he going to face him? Lord, he wanted to scream but his voice wouldn’t even come out. He wanted to run but his legs were feeling weak. He was so shocked. He tried remembering what happened yesterday.

He had finished the shoot with the other guys and went to the dorm. There he met Jackson. Yeah, he said he loved him, and they were supposed to go on their first date but in the end, everyone, they all had gone to the Han Riverside. He remembered he was taking some soju. He was so nervous because he had realised his feelings for Jackson. After that, oh lord, he didn’t remember anything after that. He looked at the guy again who was still sleeping soundly on the bed. He must confront this guy and ask him how they ended up here. He must find the truth. His eyes wandered and scanned for his shirt, but he didn’t find any. So, he just pulled the duvet all to himself.

When Mark had pulled the duvet all to himself, the force made the guy fall from the bed. It made a loud thud and that startled Mark. His thoughts were processing of how to start the investigation when the guy spoke with a familiar voice,

‘Mark, can we sleep a little bit more please?’

He got up from the floor and climbed back to the bed.

‘Jackson Wang!!’, Mark screamed. This time he threw the duvet that he used to cover him. After knowing it was Jackson, he let go of his modesty. He quickly sat above Jackson’s waist and trapped him between his legs. Jackson who had just got into the bed looked at Mark with a half-smile. The little trap action Mark used on him made him completely awake.

‘Jackson Wang, you better tell me the truth. Where are we and what are we doing here?’

Mark had no idea how seductive he looked at this moment to Jackson. His beautiful lips that spoke his name; his eyes that were staring right at him, his beautiful face that had a little anger but more love for him, his hands that were trapping him from both side as if he was going to escape, his beautiful body which was just right in front of him was covered with the hickeys he gave him yesterday.

Jack could not control himself and traced the lips of Mark as if a sculpture models the lip with his thumb. Mark didn’t get his answer but when Jack touched his lips, his heart had a thump. He didn’t stop Jackson either because first, he was surprised of jack’s action and second, he liked it. Jackson’s hand slowly moved to the ear, to the nape and his both hands hold Mark’s waist. They traced his back upward and downward. It gave a sudden chill to Mark’s body and he shuddered.

When jack felt that, it rose his ecstasy even more. He pulled Mark towards him and he was ready to taste that lips of his again. But, he was blocked by Mark’s fingers. He looked at Mark.

‘Stubborn, aren’t we?’, Jack chuckled.

Mark who had managed to maintain his rationality was proud and said, ‘I want my answers’.

‘You don’t remember?’, Jack questioned.

‘No, idiot. If I had, why would I even ask. Few minutes ago, you have no idea, how bad I felt. I thought I had betrayed you. God, I never want to go through that feeling again’, Mark fired back.

Jack was happy to hear that but wait... what? He didn’t remember anything.

‘Wait. So, you are saying, you don’t remember anything??’

Mark looked completely puzzled.

‘No’, Mark replied.

‘You don’t remember giving me these hickeys then?’

Jack started pointing at hickeys on his front body proudly with a smirk.

Few minutes ago, Mark was so focused on getting the information out of Jack. He really wanted to know what they were doing because as far as he could remember they were out with everyone to the Han Riverside. But, now when Jack mentioned the hickeys and he saw it, he blushed crimson red. The hickeys colours were so intense, and bite looked so deep. Anyone who would have a look at those hickeys could tell that the other party had a strong possessiveness Worse part was he didn’t remember anything.

After seeing Mark’s reaction, Jack couldn’t control himself. His silly smile before had long gone from his face.

‘Markiepooh, I am warning you. Don’t you dare drink in front of others to the point of complete drunk. I will kill that ……. Who ever try to touch you and this time I only took you here to spend our two days off. Next time, I might kidnap you for real’.

Mark was so embarrassed with this hickey and Wangpuppy barking at him, he just nodded his head in response.

Jack’s jealousy was extreme and when he spoke looking straight at Mark, it gave him a thrill but that excited him. Mark loved how jealous he was for him and truly considered about drinking. He had never drunk so much in his life to the point of being completely drunk and not remembering anything. He had always controlled his drink whenever he felt a little bit of tipsy. But, this time it was different. When you have just acknowledged your feelings and the guy was just besides you, what would you do? He was too nervous, he didn’t realise how many soju he finished.

‘So, Jack gets jealous too?’, Mark thought. He was happy at that thought and suddenly there was an alert button on in his brain. ‘Wait, did he say kidnap you for real?’

‘What do you mean kidnap you for real, Jack?’, Mark questioned.

‘I,..I…’, Jack’s eyes wandered everywhere but didn’t look at Mark. He always did that when he was lying or when he wanted to hide things and didn’t want to tell you.

‘Wait a minute, you didn’t inform anyone, we are here?’

‘Who would want to? I don’t want anyone to disturb us’, Jack murmured in a small voice.

‘Jackson Wang’, Mark glared at him.

‘Well, I didn’t want to, but I have informed JB’, Jack replied.

‘And who else knows we are here?’, Mark continued his inquiry.

After a long pause, Jack finally answered with a tiny voice, ‘No one’.

Mark was shocked. It was very important to know the whereabouts of the band members. It was not a week holiday where they would go and meet their family members. It was just two days off and they would usually hang out with the whole members, so they could have fun and chill together. And Jackson just brought him here and just informed JB?

‘Are you ok, Jackson? You clearly know these two days off is spending time together with the whole team members’, Mark had his voice full of demands, demand to know the answer out of jack.

‘I know. I would not have brought you here if you had not made me so jealous. You should not have chosen JinYoung over me’, Jack’s voice was full of accusation. There was hint of jealousy also a bitterness from remembering the incident.

‘I chose JinYoung over you? What actually happened yesterday?’, Mark was so bewildered, now he really wanted to know what actually happened in the Han River.