And there was a KISS!!

What if - Markson

Mark walked to Jackson and gave him a hug. When Jackson found Mark in his embrace, the Wang Puppy was finally able to smile happily. He embraced Mark back. It felt so right. He closed his eyes and rested his chin on Mark’s shoulder. He felt he was alive once again. He held him for long and didn’t want to ever let go.It was meant to be a quick hug, but Jackson would not budge.

 

‘Jackson, gaga, can you release me now?’, Mark said with awkwardness.

'No, alittle more', Jackson reply was so childlike. It made Mark smile.

‘How long do you want to embrace this guy’s body? I understand if I were a pretty girl..’, he started laughing after he realised what he had said.

 

The word ‘girl’ hit him as a lightning strike and brought him back to reality. He quickly opened his eyes and faced Mark. His hands were now tightly holding Mark’s shoulder.

 

‘Jackson, is everything alright? Why do you look so serious?’, he looked at him all worried.

 

‘I need to talk to you, now’.

 

Mark could feel the urgency in Jackson’s voice.

 

‘Something must have happened. I hope, everything is ok. I talked to Jackson’s mum yesterday, and both his parents are doing fine. Then it must be something to do with him’.

 

Mark was calm. He spoke with gentleness to console him.

 

‘Ok. We will talk now. Come. Sit here’, he released himself from Jackson. He held Jackson’s hand and turned around to take a sit, but Jackson tightened his grip on Mark which made him stop. He looked at Jackson.

 

‘Gaga?’

 

‘Not here. Let’s go to our room.’

 

The other members could be there any time and he wanted to talk alone with Mark. Jackson counted on his luck. Hopefully, this time Bambam would buy him some time. If Bambam insisted on shopping then they would be out for few hours and by few hours it would usually last three to four hours because after shopping, it was karaoke time.

 

Mark didn’t even get time to process what he had heard. He was already pulled by Jackson to their room.

 

Jackson felt as if he let go Mark’s hand at that moment, Mark would be gone, and he would never want that. Not now, not anytime in the future.

 

On the other hand, Mark was really worried about Jackson. So, he simply followed Jackson’s lead. When they entered the room, Jackson cornered him on the wall beside the door. His both hands on the wall trapping Mark in between.

 

Mark was shocked at first followed by embarrassment. Forget about his ear, his whole face blushed to crimson red. Yes, he was the one who brought the topic of a girl moment ago but why was he the one feeling shy just because he was in that position. He would have loved to be in the Jackson’s position, but he was not and…the situation was really questionable. He didn’t even know what was going on with Jackson, why was he even doing something funny like that to him. A moment ago, he was so serious. What is exactly going on, he started to get confused.

 

On first glance, Mark did look cute, tall, lean, shy and someone you would want to protect. Few people knew he was really bold when he was absolutely clear on what he wanted, and he was definitely not someone weak who needed someone else to protect him. It was just in people’s head, their own observation and conclusion about Mark. And it had happened once in the school, someone had made that unfathomable mistake. Because of his features, someone chose him as easy target; planned to bully him just to show how strong he was. The result was that guy was badly bashed by Mark. Since, then no one dared to bully him at school. The point of mentioning all this is, when Mark was trapped by Jackson on the wall, he could have simply pushed him away. But, Mark chose not to do so. If it was any other guy instead of Jackson in this situation, Mark’s footprint was certain to be plastered on that guy’s face which would have remained there for few days. But Jackson? Jackson was especial. How much? Only he knew at his heart.

 

Jackson was really desperate to get the truth out of Mark right now. ‘Is that tr…’, Jackson’s voice faltered and stopped because he saw Mark was really nervous. His face had blushed to red instantly and slowly changing back to normal now. The tip of his ear was still bright red which was the only evidence left of that moment before. His eyes were looking down. He tried to avoid meeting his eyes but time and again, he would steal a glance of his face. 

 

Seeing his effect on Mark, Jackson was getting butterfly in his stomach and then somehow, his eyes fell on Mark’s rosy lips which was slightly parted. How come he never noticed that devilishly irresistible beautiful lips right in front of him before. That tiny mole perfectly landing above his lips enhanced the seductiveness, tempting people to commit a sin. Jackson unconsciously his lips. He was really tempted to taste that beautiful lips of his until they would both gasp for breath. He was not a person to wait for something to happen. He was someone to take action and he was already making a move to conquer that lip of Mark.

 

Mark had absolutely no idea Jackson was ready to attack his lips. He was still looking down out of awkward situation, but Jackson had not spoken, and he was waiting for him to speak. Suddenly, he felt that Jackson was approaching nearer and nearer. He took a look at Jackson and in a split second, something unbelievable happened. Jackson’s lips were in his. His pupils grew large in surprise. He didn’t even get a time to realise what was happening, Jackson was hungrily devouring his lips. His one hand was in Mark’s nape which slowly moved up and found the soft silky hair. His hand played with his hair and went slowly down to the nape again while the other hand was around the waist pulling Mark towards his body ensuring there was no space between them. Jackson forced Mark's mouth to open and his tongue invaded in, touching and awakening the sleeping sensation inside Mark.

 

Mark’s first natural reaction was to push away Jackson. Thus, his two hands were on Jackson’s chest in a position ready for the action. But, his mind went completely blank with the overwhelming desire of Jackson he felt from that kiss. He slowly lost to the sensation Jackson arose in him and before he even realised, he was kissing Jackson back. His hands which were previously on Jackson’s chest slowly moved to Jackson’s nape.

 

Jackson excitement rose to another level when he found Mark kissing him back. Mark didn’t even know what his hands were doing to Jackson. He couldn’t contain himself anymore. He became bold and his hands moved inside the Mark’s shirt. When his hand touched Mark’s skin, his skin was smooth as velvet. He wanted to touch more and get the feel of it.

 

Jackson’s smell had always made Mark feel completely relaxed and with the kiss that was ready to conquer him, Mark only felt right to return the kiss with the same enthusiasm and wanted to make Jackson feel the same his kiss was doing to him.

Jackson..’

Mark who was so into the kiss opened his eyes. He had just come to realisation then he felt Jackson’s hand inside his shirt. This time he made sure he pushed away Jackson.

 

This was when Jackson was suddenly pushed back. Both of them were breathing heavily. One of them looked surprised while the other looked proud and beaming.

 

‘Jackson, what just happened?’, Mark finally managed to speak catching his breath