Who Loves Whom More?

What if - Markson

Obviously, Mark was not going to step back either. He was very bold when it came to love. He too wanted to convey Jack that he was not alone in this through his kiss. The Kiss lingered and deepened more and more. The competitive side of both surfaced at the same time. Markiepooh and the Wangpuppy, though both were cute, when it came to competition, they both were very competitive and today, they both were in an unannounced competition which was obviously in their heads, and they were both competing on ‘Who loves whom more. Fighting!’. Both wanted to emerge victorious. (I have no idea on what basis the winner was going to be announced. Both characters just jumped into this funny competition).

Both seemed to dominate one another trying to push down the other. Sometimes, Jackson’s legs would be leading and sometimes, Mark’s would be leading or stepping back. They were taking turns and twirling to push the other down. It looked like a couple dance but with no music playing on the background. Despite all these, they were still careful in not breaking things around. This continued for a while. Soft whispers of breath and exchange of kisses could be heard rising the heat of that silent atmosphere until Mark jumped and wrapped his legs around Jackson’s waist. Both laughed at the same time, yet no one was ready to break the kiss. Jackson finally managed to lay Mark on the sofa. The sofa was long enough to go with their heights. Mark had loosened his legs around Jackson.

Jack was at top of Mark. Both silently caught their breaths. Their foreheads gently touched, their eyes gaze which was still looking at the red lips in front had a cloudy lust which was telling it wasn’t enough, their soft breaths which had become one and was in sync, their heart beats so loud; it was difficult to tell whose it was.

His heart was beating wildly, and he wanted to let Mark know. Jack took Mark’s hand in his. First, their two hands touched by palm. Slowly, the fingers intertwined. He gave a kiss to Mark’s hands softly and brought closely to his heart.

‘Mark, can you feel it? See, what have you done to this heart? Even though it’s in me and it’s my heart, I don’t have control over it anymore. Markie, you didn’t even realise but you own this heart. It beats only for you. Only you have the right over this heart. There will be no one and nobody but only you.’

His words were sincere with honest stare looking straight at Mark’s eyes.

Mark’s eyes were smiling and he slightly nodded.

‘You...’, he chuckled. ‘I know you do talk a lot but today, you really showed me the other side of you’

Jack cuddled Mark closer.

‘And I want to show all sides of mine to you’.

Mark gave a gentle kiss on Jack’s head and tightened the embrace.

Jack really wanted to continue lying on the sofa in Mark’s embrace but at the same time, he really wanted to go on their first date. His mind was on a war whether he still wanted to enjoy this warm embrace with Mark and treasure the moment or go on a first date and make the day more memorable. The day had begun with all the nasty feelings, but it had ended well which was beyond his expectation; hell, beyond anyone’s expectation. The warmth that was passing through Mark to him was real. It was not a dream and he still wanted to continue living it.

Mark who was holding Jack on his embrace poked Jackson in his head.

‘Jack, can you get off now?’

‘No…’, he pulled Mark more in his embrace.

‘Just few minutes more’.

Mark smiled. Jackson appeared strong outside but inside he really was the Wangpuppy; soft-hearted, cute and cuddly. He loved attention-seeking from the person close to his heart. He loved Jack in his embrace right now, but he was afraid they might just fall asleep like that.

‘ok. 2 minutes’.

After 2 minutes, ‘Gaga’.

Jack took a long sniff of Mark.

‘hmmm…5 minutes. No, 10 minutes. No, No, 20 minutes.’

Mark just shook his head. He considered Jack had just arrived today and must be tired.

He started playing with Jack’s hair.

Jack’s hair is longer in comparison to the short hair he used to have. I didn’t notice, his hair is so soft.’

Jack loved how Mark was playing with his hair.

‘ok. Time’s up. Time’s up, Jackson. Get up’.

Jackson who didn’t want to, was like a childlike. ‘no...’

‘Jack, I want to go on a date too’.

On hearing the word date, he immediately got up and looked at Mark. He looked like a happy puppy wagging his tail in excitement.

‘yes!! Where do we go? I already have a place in my mind’

‘I also have a place in mind’

‘But, that place is especial, and I really want to take you there, Mark’

‘ hae, the place I am thinking of is especial too. Ok. And, I want to take you there too’

Since, it was their first date, both really wanted to make it especial by taking the other to their favourite place. After a thought, Mark spoke.

‘Why don’t we say the name of that place at the same time. This way, we will know name of the place at the same time.’

But, both had already thought in their head to go with the other’s recommended place.

Both nodded their heads in agreement.

Mark went first. ‘One’

Jack - ‘Two’

Mark- ‘Three’

Both of them said at the same time.

Markson - ‘HAN RIVERSIDE!!’