9-The Accusation

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

 

We arrived at our destination.

"Come on guys, let's get down." Prof Kwon said while walking out of the bus and lead us.

"Catch this." Eunkwang said throwing the suitcase to Dokyung.

"Here is your suitcase." Dokyung said giving it to Bora.

"Leave my bag. I have to go to the toilet." Jei told him who just nodded his head to her.

"Move." Yi-jeong said passing us.

"Bomi unnie, can i ask a favor?" I asked when we are out of the bus.

"Sure, what it is Hayoung ah?" Bomi unnie nods her head.

"Thank you unnie, i just needed you to put a cap on this lens and shut the camera properly. I am just going to use the washroom." I told her.

"Is that it? Okay." Bomi unnie said happily. I saw the witch stop few inches away from me.

"Hani, hold this and carry my luggage." The witch said bossily handing her bag to her friend.

"I will freshen up." She added walking away.

"Okay!!" Hani yelled after her.

"I will be back in the moment unnie." I told Bomi unnie, walking faster to chase after the witch.

"Yi-jeong!! please get my bag too!!." I heard Yerin voice calling for Yi-jeong even though i am not in the near range.

I was sneakily following the witch, and momentarily forgot why i asked Bomi unnie to hold the cam.

I saw her hopping happily in the hallway. So i run quickly from the side where the plants are. I jump up the railing and look at my surrounding.

I saw that she is still far from where i am, so i run again.

"Here." I saw Eunkwang went to the boys washroom. I smirked seeing that the girls washroom is just beside it. I change the name that hangs on the door and walk away.

Whistling like i didn't do anything. I cross path with the witch, i stop in my track and pretended to vow at her, she glares at me so i continued walking again.

I turn around and saw her went inside the guys washoom, i saw my friends going to their room, so i signal them to come, they are confuse but went to me anyway. 

"Ahh!! What the!! Cover your junk!! Oh no!!" She shouted going out the washroom her hands covering her eyes, her head's down in shame.

"hahahaha!!!!" We laughed at her. She lifts her head and remove her hands that covering her eyes, she was furious giving us all a death glare.

"The girl was young. The situation is serious." Bomi unnie .

"She had to go to to the girls washroom, but she went inside the boys washroom.." i laughed, high fiving with my friends. We passed by her, and saw that she is on the verge of her tears, i frown seeing that.

I'm confused that she didn't yelled or throw any rude comment.

"Let's go and check the place first." Eunji unnie said. Chorong unnie and Namjoo unnie, went to their room to take a rest.

"I'll just go and grab a jacket." I said walking to find where my room is.

"No need i brought your favorite jacket." Bomi unnie stopped me handling me my jacket. 

"Thanks unnie." I grinned, she just tap my shoulder.  I put my jacket on and we began walking to our destination. 

it was just me, Bomi unnie, Eunji unnie, Joy and Yerin. We are outside the dorm, near the fountain.

We sit on the bench and talked about what happened few minutes ago.

"That girl will never mess with you again. Whenever she goes to the comfort room she will remember you." Eunji unnie commented she sat beside Yerin, while Bomi unnie, Joy and Yerin laughed at it.

"Yeah i think so." I said unsurely. They tap my shoulder, then we talk about our dream before calling it a night. 

"it's already 10pm, we need to go and have some sleep." Bomi unnie said looking at her watch. We all agreed to it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Hayoung ah, we are here already in your room. It's number 9." Joy said pointing at the number that was in front of the door.

"Ah, yeah number 9.. so goodnight guys.." Hayoung bids her goodbye. 

"goodnight.." all of them said chorusing each other. They laughed to it. Before they walked to their room.

"Let's go to sleep." Hayoung heard Yerin said while yawning. She open the door of her room and closed it loudly.

She didn't bothered turning the lights on, removing her shoes putting it aside then throws her jacket on the chair.

She walked slowly to the bed, lying sideways closing her eyes, when suddenly someone tried to clamp her mouth, shouting for help.

"Help!" A female voice echoed in her room, making her so confused right now because she is not doing anything.

The girl tried to pin Hayoung, but she is wiggling hard for the girl to stopped what she is doing..

"help!" The girl shouted again.

"Who are you?" Hayoung asked in disbelief trying to see who was the intruder. 

"let me go." Hayoung added trying to pushed the girl on top of her. The lights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter