19-The Confrontation

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

after i have run out from the hospital, still wearing the hospital gown, i finally managed to hail a cab after four attempts.

i told him to drop me at Naeun's address before giving my fare.

i close my eyes not caring about anything.

i just really hope that Naeun would talk to me and tell me that my dad is lying about those harsh words he had spewed earlier.

 

 

 

----

"We already arrived ma'am." The driver said gently.

i open my eyes slowly and looked at my surrounding.

yeah... we already arrived infront of their mansion.

i mumbled a "thank you." before getting off the cab.

"Naeun?!" I immediately called for her while continuously ringing their doorbell.

To my luck their servants open the gate for me.

"Where's Naeun?" I asked softly.

"In her room ma'am." She replied before bowing then leaves me alone.

"Naeun?!" I keep calling for her as soon as i enter their mansion.

i'm just glad that her dad is not here or else he is going to kick me out of their mansion.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Naeun?!" She tried to call her again.

meanwhile Naeun who is in her room who is still crying her heart out upon their harsh separation suddenly stopped sobbing.

'Do my ears deceived me? Or am i really hearing her voice?' She asked herself.

She ignores it thinking that she is having an auditory hallucination but she heard it again.

"Hayoung ah!" She half yelled before getting out from her bed and went out her room.

she ascent down the stair with a relieved smile in her face at the thought that Hayoung is okay now, and is there in their mansion to see her.

But she immediately stops when she remembers what her and Sehun's deal.

She remember what Sehun's last word for her.

'Remember that you are no longer her wife. If you tell her everything.... i'm going to cut everything including her maintainance to let her die alone and i'm going to get you for that.'

Her tears starts to fall again this time but she didn't bother to wipe it.

she could feel Hayoung is getting closer to where she is.

'What do i do now?' She was lost in her own thought just standing there in the center of the living room.

"Hi Naeun." She was brought back to reality when Hyejeong who just arrive there, greeted her softly.

she glance to where she is and saw her with a boquet of flowers in her hand.

Hyejeong hand her the flower while smiling sweetly. "I have brought flowers for you."

she force a smile as she took the flower then spoke. "You are so nice, you care so much for me."

"Well, you know i always will." Hyejeong replied in a genuine tone.

she didn't say anything, and take a step close to Hyejeong who was surprised when Naeun's lips pressed on her cheeks.

it only last for 0.5 seconds and she feels like she is on a cloud nine while Naeun didn't feel anything.

Meanwhile Hayoung had arrived there at the exact moment Naeun was kissing Hyejeong on the cheeks.

she clench her fist to stop herself from crying but the tears were already pooling in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I heard some footsteps running to where me and Hyejeong are and saw Hayoung catching her breath while stopping few meters away from us.

'I'm sorry Hayoungie if you'll witness this scene. This is the only way i could think so you'll hate me.' I thought as i kiss Hyejeong on her cheeks.

i don't feel anything at all, and i pulled myself faster than a lightning can do.

"Come Hyejeong." I said as i cling into her right arm and acted so surprised when i saw Hayoung there.

"You are looking gorgeous." Hyejeong complimented but i ignored it.

"Let's go." I said instead pulling her to the direction where Hayoung is.

"Yeah, let's go." Hyejeong replied.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Naeun fake a surprised expression while Hyejeong is confused to why is Hayoung there with her hospital gown.

"Hayoung....?" Hyejeong's brows are meeting in confusion.

But Hayoung ignored her and focus her attention to Naeun who is trying not to cry.

"Hayoung?! You are ali---" Naeun uttered but got cut off by Hayoung.

"Why?! are you upset to see me alive?" Hayoung asked coldly.

Hayoung ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter