6-The Fight

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

 

"Hayoung ah!! You are really great." Bomi unnie yelled..

"Hayoung ah!! You are really gutsy." Eunji unnie shouted. I don't even have the slightest idea of what they are talking about.

They are running towards me to meet me in the university hallway.

"What have i done?" I asked confusedly looking at Bomi unnie then at Eunji unnie.

"Don't act so innocently.. you have challenged karate champion, HYEJEONG.." Bomi unnie said exaggerating the word, Eunji unnie nodded to it.

"And now you are asking me what have i done?" Bomi unnie added mimicking my voice.

"I have challenged Hyejeong? When?" I asked dumbfoundedly pointing to myself.

"Yes ofcourse, that's the whole university is talking about now." Eunji unnie replied. They lead me to where the bulletin board is and saw that their is an announcement about me fighting Hyejeong.

"Hayoung will break Hyejeong's bones.. Hayoung's challenge.. Hyejeong will walk in, but she will go back on a stretcher Hayoung's Challenge.." Bomi unnie read the announcement loudly and clearly.

I hold my head in stress. ', i don't even know the rules of it. And who would do this prank.' I thought looking at the bulletin board.

"Wow you are really gutsy." Yerin commented from behind Bomi unnie's back.

"Hayoung will die in style." Bomi smirked tapping my shoulder

 "Wait.. what rubbish are you talking.. i've got nothing to do with these announcement.." i said denying it, pointing my right hand to the bulletin board then looks at Bomi unnie.

"What? You didn't really write it?" They asked confusedly.

"Yes." I answered nodding my head.

"Then  whose mischief is this?" Eunji unnie asked. Then we heard a group of girls laughing behind us, we turn around only to find arrogant girl and her friends.

"Cowards run away when they are losing.. but some cowards are too arrogant.." She said loudly making sure that i heard her. Laughing mockingly while passing us.

'Does she actually pertained to her self because she is an arrogant b*t*h too.' I thought scowling.

"She will die at the young age." Her friend Chorong says shaking her head towards me.

'Isn't that's the girl Bomi unnie is dating?' I thought looking at Bomi unnie. 

"I shouldn't be saying this, but Hayoung is finished!" She added staring at me for a seconds then began laughing hysterically. I looked at her with my brows furrowing.

"I won't let it happen.. i will erase these announcement right now Hayoung ah.." Bomi unnie assured me, beginning to erase the announcement. But i stops her.

She turns around to face me. "No unnie, if you erase that announcement i will be disgraced... let's see what happens." I told them, staring ahead of us.

"I hope it's not your funeral." Eunkwang oppa commented when he arrives to where we are. 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

They are in the stadium, where Hayoung's going to fight Hyejeong.

"Hyejeong! Hyejeong! Hyejeong! Hyejeong! Hyejeong! Hyejeong!" The crowd chants, even miss arrogant girl and her friends chants Hyejeong's name.

"Hayoung hasn't shown up.. i guest she won't come." Her friend Namjoo commented.

"Maybe she has given up." Naeun replied smiling.

"Hayoung! Hayoung! Hayoung! Hayoung!" Her friends shouted while entering the stadium.

Naeun and her squad frowns and crossed their arms except for Chorong and Namjoo who is glad to see their lover's friend.

The chants continue but no one in the bench supports Hayoung, they only chants Hyejeong's name.

Hyejeong showed up showing her skills by punching the table hard, And hitting the wood that her friend is holding with a kick.

The crowd yells Hyejeong's name in excitement. Naeun when up the ring to be the announcer, she helds her hand up to silence the crowd.

"Friends, we have with us three-times university champion SHIN HYEJEONG. give her a big hand." She said encouraging the crowd to applause for Hyejeong, and she is applausing too.

While Hyejeong walks up to the ring raising both of her hands.

"Quiet! Quiet!" Naeun said silencing the crowd again.

"Uhh she is MS. HAYOUNG..." she said boringly pointing to Hayoung who walks up the ring.

"She has shown great courage by challenging Hyejeong, but... we'd be doing injustice to Hayoung if we don't give her a last chance. To save herself from being humiliated.. Hayoung can still refuse to fight.." she added smirking towards Hayoung while the crowds laughed.

"This is your chance to refuse." Bomi unnie said worriedly.

"But there is a condition. She would apologise to Hyejeong.. by kissing her feet infront of everyone." Naeun smiled mischievously while Hayoung had enough and walk to where Naeun is, stealing the mic from Naeun's hand.

"I am ready to fight, but i too have a condition to ask.. if MISS NAEUN has the guts then she should accept my condition." Hayoung challenged looking intensely at Naeun, holding the mic infont of Naeun to let her talk.

"What's the condition?" Naeun asked irritably while Hayoung smirked.

"The condition is that if i win.. i will kiss Naeun infront of everyone." Hayoung said making everyone cheers while Naeun is shocked with the condition.

"Okay.. i accept it.. but i too have a condition.. if miss Hayoung loses, she will kiss my friend, Mister. Kwangsoo." Naeun said gleefully pointing to a guy that looks like someone wanted to have an action.

Hayoung grimaced to it, Gulping when she looks back to where Kwangsoo is. While Naeun just smile slyly to her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter