7-The Disaster

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

Dongwoon arrived at the temple giving foods to the people, who were there asking something to eat, He saw someone there giving money to the poor too.

He saw the guy went to the temple and ask for a daughter in law. He shook His head to stop His self from prying into someone's business.

after He finished, He went out to ready His self to go home, but got surprised to see that two of His car's tires are flat.

How would I go home now.' He thought looking at His surrounding.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind I could give You a ride." The guy said offering Him a ride.

"Thank you, but You don't have to trouble yourself. I could get someone to fix it." He politely decline His offer. He smiled to Him before turning His back.

He called Dojoon and luckily He pick up.

"Dojoon, You have to come here and bring someone to fix My tires. I can't be late for My appointment." He told him authoritively. 

"Sorry to say this boss, but I think You have to ask someone there to give You a ride, Because I am stuck in the traffic and I am still far from there." Dojoon said apologetic.

He took a deep breath. "Okay, but You have to pick this car up. See you." He said waiting for His answer before hanging up.

He look around searching for the guy, luckily He found Him talking to someone.

He waited for them to finish then approach Him slowly.

"Hey, is Your offer still available." He asked shamlessly.

"Yes. I am Oh Sehun. I am glad to help a friend." He said guiding Dongwoon to His car.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

 

I was at the dance studio of our university, after I finished arguing with My Granny. My Granny force Me to eat even though I don't want to, but She win anyway making Me sulked. 

Now here I am practicing My dance. When suddenly the door opens, idiot girl barges in with Her friends, sitting on the chair infront of Me.

She eats a banana and throw the banana peel to the floor, where I am dancing.

I was careful not to step on it, but luck wasn't on My side because I slide on it.

I saw Her smirk then stands up. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" She sing song dancing like a fool with Her friends.

I stood up and glared at her. "shut up!!" I yelled making Her stop on her tracks.

"What do You think of Yourself?!" I asked furiously. She is walking slowly to where I am, stopping just infront of Me.

"Single." She chuckled showing me a banana, and Her friends laughed loudly at Her childish antics.

"It's very easy to laugh at others.. if You are not coward, then dance with Me.." I challenged crossing My arms.

"I have told You before, I don't mess with girls." She said seriously, while staring at Me intensely.

"Only an idiot girl can." I smiled mockingly, turning around to walk out the studio but She is quick to grab My arm, making Me face Her.

We are facing each others mere six inches apart, She was staring at Me with fuel in Her eyes, I stare back with equal intensity.

Removing Her grasp on My arm, glaring at Her for one more time before sprinting away.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

 

that arrogant girl really is something. She is actually consuming My patience.

"Where are You going Hayoung ah?" Bomi unnie asked when She saw me going the other way instead to our class.

"I don't feel like attending, so I am skipping class." I sheepishly grinned before dashing away.

"Yah OH HAYOUNG!!!" that's Eunji unnie's voice booming in the hallways.

'Aishh that unnie, She is trying to get Me caught.' I muttered. Hiding behind the bushes when I felt someone is following Me.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, making me surprised, but then the person spoke softly.

"Hayoung ah, I told you to stop. But you didn't do it... Me and Yerin are escaping too.." Joy said while trying to regain Her breathing.

I release a deep breath knowing it was just them.

"Come on guys." I said leading them to the secret exit at the back of the university.

"I am going home guys, I wanted to sleep see you tomorrow." I said yawning. They both laughed.

 "Okay, see you tomorrow Hayoung ah." Yerin said giving me a hug.

"See you Hayoung ah." Joy chuckled.

"You just cut class because you want to sleep? Or are you going to watch something that is good for the eyes?" Joy added smirking, I looked at Her confusedly then.

"Ah... but no Joy ah, I am not gonna watch that.." I pinched Her nose making Her yelp.

"I was just joking Hayoung ah." She pouts. Me and Yerin just laughed at Her.

"bye again." I said before walking away.

 

 

 

---

i arrived at Our home, Mom wasn't here maybe She went out to buy the grocery.

I was walking in the living room going to My room when I met My dad there.

"Oh.. good thing You are here.. dress nicely We are going somewhere.." My dad said grinning, tapping My back before walking to their room.

I look at His disappearing figure before shaking My head.

"Whatever.." I whispered before going to My room. I used a black dress that reach above my knees, do My hair and put a little make up, and lip stick.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter