18-The Manipulative Beast

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Naeun wander aimlessly in the street for five days.

she doesn't know where to go, she doesn't want to go back to the house where her and Hayoung use to lived happily.

she is afraid that Sehun might catch her there and cease Hayoung's operation.

She was lost, not knowing what's happening in her surrounding.

she tries to cross the street even with those vehicle passing by. But she doesn't care anymore.

"Peep! Peep!" A loud honked could clearly heard but at that moment she still continued walking.

she stops in the middle for her to get hit by the car with a sad smile facing the sky.

 She close her eyes for the impending doom, but the driver is too fast to hit the brake.

she falls unconcious to the ground not because of the impact but because she hadn't ate or drink anything.

the crowd gathers circling the girl. A man slowly get out of the car seeing the girl lying unconcious, he hurriedly run to him.

"Miss are you al---" Dongwoon didn't got to finished his sentence when he recognize who the girl is.

"Oh my god! Guard! Driver! Bring me some water now!" He ordered as soon as he saw the states of his daughter.

He hurriedly crouch down and held Naeun into his arms, shaking her vigorously.

"Wake up my daughter!" He said in a panicky voice.

Naeun slowly open her eyes and Dongwoon sighs in relief.

"Here is the water sir!" The guard give the water to him.

"My child take this." He instructed softly as Naeun slowly take a sip.

After Naeun had sip some water she called Dongwoon. "Daddy?"

"Yes my child?" Dongwoon responded immediately.

"I want to die Daddy." She uttered weakly.

"No." Dongwoon shake his head.

"I want to die. Let me die Daddy." She repeated those words.

"No, i will not let you die my daughter." Dongwoon kisses her forehead and held her tightly.

"Who has done this to you?! Who are they?!" He furiously asked.

at that moment a familiar voice spoke up.

"Mr. Son! I can't believe what i am seeing." Sehun step out from the crowd. 

"A richman's daughter in this condition, it's seems like she hadn't eaten anything yet. Where as Mr. Son has four hotels." He mocked 

He then points to Naeun's dress. "Look at her clothes! She doesn't even have a proper clothes to cover herself, whereas Mr. Son has six mills of clothes."

 

 

 

 

SEHUN POV

I was going to visit my daughter in the hospital when i happen to pass by a crowded road.

i get out from the taxi and walk closer to them, because of my curiousity to know what happened.

i was surprised to see Mr. Son sitting down, he is holding his daughter in his arms who seems to had not taken anything.

i take a step back but mind told me that it's my time to humiliate him.

"Who has done this to you?! Who are they?!" I heard him asked furiously.

i started to talk stepping out from the crowd. "Mr. Son! I can't believe what i'm seeing."

"A richman's daughter in this condition, it's seems like she hadn't eaten anything yet. Where as Mr. Son has four hotels." I mocked.

he looks at me with anger.

I then points to Naeun's dress. "Look at her clothes! She doesn't even have a proper clothes to cover herself. Whereas Mr. Son has six mills of clothes." 

"Ladies and gentlemen, maybe all of you don't know him but i know him very well... seeing all this, i am unable to believe my eyes. The daughter whose one sob will shake.... the very foundation of Son industries,  is the same daughter who is like a corpse today."  I continued to insult him.

"Sehun!" Dongwoon shouted in fury.

"There is no use of shouting Mr Son, just have some pity on your daughter's condition!" I snapped.

I looked at each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter