1-First Day

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

Sehun was having a nice dream that money was raining above him, throwing the money in the air for celebration.

But the reality is He was in the bed ripping the pillow and the matress throwing the cotton in the air.

His wife Yoona went to wake Him up, and was shocked to see Her husband like that.

"Come to your senses." His wife order. She called Jinyoung their worker to get a bucket of water.

Jinyoung nodded and when to the kitchen to get it. He brought it to the room and throws the water to Sehun's face. Sehun abruptly jolt up with eyes widening.

"My money!!!" He yelled.

"What money? this?" Yoona asked then points to the cotton.

"Oh it's only cotton." He disappointedly said.

"Uh huh, now go and wake Your daughter up, She is going to be late for Her class." Yoona said before going out the room.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I jolt up when My Dad loudly knocks on my door.

"I am already up You don't have to do that Dad." I said yawning, while stretching myself.

I look at the clock and saw it's already 8am.

I  move out of the bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I was inside the shower stall and put some shampoo on my hair.

'tsk I am not even excited to go to school.' I mumbled waiting for 5 minutes before rinsing My hair.

I am in my room putting some clothes on. I wear a skinny jean, a blue shirt and an addidas shoes, and My backpack.

I check Myself for the last time before going out My room.

 

 

---

I saw My dad in the living room watching news on the tv.

"Hi Dad good morning." I greeted kissing His cheeks.

"Good morning darling, breakfast is all ready, eat first before you go to your university, Your mom prepared that." Dad said.

"Yes Dad, I will." I answered walking to the kitchen.

"good morning mom." I greeted kissing Her cheeks.

"Good morning too sweety." My mom replied sweetly. I take a sit before taking a bite of My sandwich.

My phone rings, I check it to see it was My best bud, Bomi unnie.

"Hello Bomi unnie, what can I do to help You?" I greeted after drinking My juice.

"You have to go here now, or you will be late." She told Me.

I check My watch to see I only have 20 minutes left before the class start.

"Be there Unnie, in a jiffty." I said standing up, walking to the living room and bid goodbye to My father who is talking to someone i don't know, bringing photos of many girls.

I ignored it and went to see My Mom to bid Her goodbye too. I went to the driveway where My motorcycle is.

 

 

---

I arrived at the university and saw My friends, Bomi unnie and Eunji unnie at the gate waiting for Me.

"Hey come on, there is a hot girl near our favorite spot, let see if your charisma work on Her." Bomi unnie said challenging Me. Eunji unnie smiles to it and I fist pump with them.

We are in our usual spot and saw the girl that they've told Me.

"Watch and learn." I told them before going to where the girl is.

"Hi beautiful, what are you doing alone here?" I asked seeing that Her fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter