14-The New Life

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"no please don't do that. She is your daughter." Grandma Son begs. When she saw Dongwoon pointing his shotgun to Naeun.

"No! Move, mother!" Dongwoon half yelled pushing Grandma Son slightly.

"Shoot it Daddy! Now we don't fear anything. We have done what we have to do. Now you can do what you want to do. If we couldn't live together? Then we can die together." Naeun said with tears in her eyes holding Hayoung's right hand tightly.

Dongwoon squint his eyes. His hands shake while pointing the gun to the two lovers.

He shoots the bulb before falling into his knees.

he cries his heart out. Grandma Son when to console him.

"Son. Forget whatever happened. Think of it as god's will. Forgive her. After all, she too is dear to you." Grandma Son said her tears began to fall from her eyes too.

"Oh, mother. She who is dear to me.. has broken my heart to pieces. The one whom i thought was depth of my eyes... has blackened my face.. tell her to go away from here." Dongwoon said leaning into his mother's embrace while his right hand covered his face.

"Like my wife, i will think that my daughter too is dead." He added standing up and went to his room.

grandma Son gasped to what she hears she looks at Naeun and hugged her.

"I am sorry dear if i can't do anything to change what your dad had said." Grandma Son told Naeun.

"It's alright grandma. Thank you for everything." Naeun hugged her grandma tightly.

they break off their hug then granma son went closer to Hayoung.

"Please Hayoung take care of my grand daughter. She only has you now." Grandma Sons stared at Hayoung pleadingly while uttering those words.

"Don't worry i'll take good care of her. Please take good care of your health and Mr. Son too." Hayoung replied kissing Grandma Son's hands.

"I will. Go now. And be careful on your Journey." Grandma Son added.

they bid their farewell before going out of the SON's Mansion. Holding each other.

 

They went to the chapel, where Hayoung's friends were waiting for them.

"took you long enough. We've been sweating a lot waiting for you here." Eunji greeted messing Hayoung's hair.

"Unnie!! We almost die, and this is how you greet us." Hayoung pout making everyone chukled including Naeun.

"I was just joking. I'm glad you're alive.. now let's get to work." Eunji said clapping her hands.

 

the ceremony began. Naeun walking down the aisle with tears in her face seeing Hayoung who is waiting for her patiently.

she is wearing a simple white dress that Chorong had brought with her.

while Hayoung just use a white suit Bomi had bought from the mall.

Father had Said a couple of verses. The couple had already told their vows to each other.

"You may kiss the bride." Father said with a smile on his face.

Naeun kisses Hayoung lovingly before throwing the flower. Whom Chorong caught.

"Aww you are next unnie." Namjoo teased making Chorong blushed and glance at Bomi's way.

Hayoung thanks her friends before leaving the chapel.

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

"Hayoung still hasn't come." I worriedly uttered.

usually my daughter come home before ten thirty. But it's pass eleven already, and she is still out there with her injury.

"Jinyoung?" I called out.

"Yes madam?" He replied stopping whatever he is doing.

"Has she told you when she will go home?" I asked worry evident in my eyes.

"She didn't tell me anything." He replied apologetically.

"It's late evening and--- uh" i stopped what i am trying to say and looks at the door.

the door open revealing my daughter. Not just her. But she is with another beautiful girl.

I saw my daughter smiling happily.

i walked to where they are.

"Mom." Hayoung began.

"There is no other way mom. Naeun and i got married earlier." She said making me happy.

I hugged them and gave them my blessings.

"Bless you, children." I said before breaking off the hug.

"You did well Hayoung ah. The one you loved. You made  her your life partner." I stated proudly to her pinching her cheeks and smile at Naeun.

"You wait. Jinyoung." I called out.

"Yes." He replied.

"Get the candle for prayer." I commanded.

"I'll just get it madam." He replied before walking out.

"Whom are you welcoming Yoona?" My husband Sehun asked in a stern voice.

"Her? Who is the daughter of a serpent who bit me? Or the light of my clan.. who has adorned the parting of my enemy's daughter?" He asked walking forward to where Hayoung and Naeun are. Pointing his hand to them.

"Both of them cannot stay in this house." He added angrily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter