4-The Prank

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

 

the next day, i wear all black with a black sunglass and a stick for my plan, and just in case i get douse with mud again.

I walked aimless in the middle of the road tardily so that i could block that arrogant girl's way.

I hear an engine coming to my way, i smirked. Because i know that familiar sounds of engine only belongs to that arrogant girl's jeep.

"Peep!! Peep!!" I heard the honking but i didn't move out the way. 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

We are in the drive way, at first i don't want to attend my class, but i have no choice my dad already expected me to attend it.

my dad transfered me to another college that just near the town, i was quite upset because i have to leave my beloved school and my friends.

"Go now honey or you'll be late." My dad told me, i just nod and went to kiss his cheeks. I get in to my jeep wrangler and drive away.

i was five meters away from school, and i have to pass a road that has a pile of mud. I didn't see those girls who were laughing, when i accidentally douse one of them.

"Hey! are you blind?!" I heard someone yelled. I stop my car. And reverse it to moved backward, dousing her and her group. She stood infront of my window.

"Has your father brought this road along with the car!!?" She asked furiously pointing to the road.

'Who the hell is she to get mad.' I thought glaring at her behind my sunglass.

"Hey miss! why don't you look before you walk?" I replied rudely.

"Don't you know how to walk? Stupid!" I added rudely she was glaring at me but i don't care.

"Idiot." I muttered before driving away.

 

 

 

---

the next day i am driving my jeep and there is this idiot walking in the middle of the road blocking my way.

"Peep!! Peep!!" I honked but the idiot doesn't move, that i have accidentally hit her causing her to fall on the ground.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

The hit wasn't that bad because she was in time to make her driving slow, i acted to fall in the ground face first.

"Can't you see where you walking? Are you blind?" She arrogantly said.

I smirked before putting up my acting skills. "Can someone help me?" I asked  in a scared tone searching for my stick.

"Oh my god, she is really blind." She said surprised. She comes out from her jeep and run to aid me.

"My books. My stick!" I said while crawling and searching on the ground.

I saw her picking my books and stick, then grabs my left arm to help me stands up.

"Listen miss. Here is your stick" she softly said giving me my stick.

"who are you?" I asked but she ignores me.

"Did you get hurt?" She asked instead worriedly. I hold my stick before talking again.

"The lord has already disable me for life. These things don't hurt me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter