The Start Of Something New

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

i went back inside the dorm and informed prof Kwon about the show i pulled. Hayoung was there too and the other students.

"You have done the wrong thing. Because of your prank, Hayoung's life would have been ruined." Prof kwon reprimanded me, pointing her left hand towards Hayoung who is leaning on the table.

I walk slowly to where she is. "I'm sorry." I said sincerely, facing her.

She looks at me for awhile then walks out of the dorm. I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying.

"Okay. Now That this is settled, you can go back to your room. Tomorrow night we are going to have our camping. Go now." Prof. Kwon said before going to her own room.

 

It was already morning, i do my morning rituals, i wrote something in the paper and kiss it so my lipstick would mark there, before going out.

I went outside with my friends in the park where we are going to have our camping tonight. I saw a stone and pick it.

I wrapped it with the paper i brought with me, my only problem is how could i give it to Hayoung without anyone noticing, i was lost in my thought when i heard Bora's voice. 

"The weather here is so nice, i don't want to go back." Bora commented.

"i feel--" i stop suddenly when i cross path with Hayoung who is busy looking at her camera she is with her friend Bomi.

I look at her but she avoided looking at me, She tried to take a step to the left and i step on the left too.

"Sorry." I apologized but she just ignores it and walk away. I took a glance of her retreating back and walk slowly.

An idea pop on my mind. And i pretended i trip and hurt my ankle.

"ouch!" I screamed in pain crouching down.

"Oh no!" Hani said crouching down to check my foot.

"Naeun, are you alright?" Bora asked worriedly.

"I have hurt my ankle." I replied stealing a glance from where Hayoung is. I saw her looking worriedly.

"Does it hurt here?"  Bora asked again.

"Ahh!!" I fake yelping in pain.

"yes, right there. That's where it's hurting." I told them glancing stealthy to Hayoung who was still on the spot just few meters away from us.

I throw the rock that wrap in a paper to her secretly.

"Straigthen your leg." Hyelin said trying to massage it.

"Oh god not so hard." I said but my eyes are still focusing at Hayoung. Her friend Bomi said something to her., but she ignores it, Walking away.

"I have not even touch it yet." Hyelin argue. I sulk when she didn't pick the paper and read it,  that i throw to her.

i walk away ignoring my friends who are calling for my name and walked away.

"What happened to her? She was just squealing right now." Bora asked confusedly. 

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I went back to the area where she throws the paper. I saw it, and searched my surrounding.

I crouch down to tie my shoes and pick it. I slowly open the paper and read it.

i smiled like an idiot seeing what was written in the paper.

"OH HAYOUNG. I LOVE YOU!" that's what written in the paper, With her lipstick mark on it. I looked up the trees and my eyes caught a familiar person who was sitting on the branch her left hand on trying to stop her laughter.

"What's written, inside Hayoung ah?" She inquired, i scratch my head and stood up.

"Nothing, unnie." I lied.

"i don't believe you, you won't smile like an idiot if it's nothing." Bomi unnie replied teasingly.

"Unnie! You!" I yelled throwing her a pebble.

"No, Hayoung ah!" She yelled back. I laughed running away, when she jumps from the tree.

She chase me and i went to Chorong unnie to ask for help.

"Chorong unnie. Help!" I shouted hiding behind Chorong unnie's back. She pet my head and smiles at me.

"Stop there Bomi ah, what are you trying to do with this kid." Chorong unnie's scary voice boom in the area.

Bomi unnie stop immediately in fear. "Nothing babe.. we were just playing. Right.." Bomi unnie answered shaking her head nervously.

I nod my head to help my buddy. "Yes, Chorong unnie. We are just playing." I said making Bomi unnie smile.

I saw Eunji unnie, Namjoo unnie, Yerin and Joy coming toward us.

"hey, later they're having a bonfire in the plaza, and Prof. Kwon said that we should ready our tent for camping it will be held in the park." Eunji unnie informed us.

"what's with the smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter