3-The Encounter

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

 

I was in my room, readying my self for school.

Combing my hair while looking at the mirror. I wear white today, because i don't have any color clothes left.

My dad clear his throat in the doorway of my room with arms crossed.

"What did you do last night?" He authoritively asked, i'm still busy combing my hair, not sparing him a glanced.

"Will your dad pay these bills." He added showing me the billing paper.

"Of couse Dad." I answered looking at him while still combing my hair.

"You don't have to ask me. You pay the bills." I added diverting my eyes from him to the mirror.

"How dare you talked to your dad like this." He furiously said, raising his hand to hit me.

I was shocked, looking at his hand. My hands up in a surrendered style.

"Hey!! Hey!! Why are you scolding our daughter?" I heard mom's voice from behind., dad lower his hand and turn around to faced mom.

"She ruined me. She spent six hundred dollars in one night Yoona ah." My father angrily whined to my mom.

"You are wrong dad, it was not six hundred dollars, but it was five hundred ninety eight dollars." I cut in looking at my father's direction before walking away to looked for my shoes.

"She doesn't throw parties regularly." My mom reasoned out.

"Thanks mom." I winked, putting my shoes on. My mom winks back.

"Yesterday was her birthday." She added taking my side. I finished putting my shoes on. And went to the drawer to find my keys.

"It was her birthday, but it was the doomsday for me." Dad said walking to where i am, Stopping just behind me.

"Ever since she was born, she has celebrated her birthday twenty two times." Dad continued lecturing me, i glanced at him and went to another drawer.

"I earn money with so much hard work. But you spend it so easily. You merciless person." My dad said dramatically.

I faced him putting my left hand on my waist. "Daddy you had too much money in your vault. I spent just a little. Please move aside." I told him, passing him by. And went to searched again.

"Are you searching for something?" My mom Yoona asked.

"My keys for my motorcycle." I answered looking at my mom expectantly.

"Hello, they are gone." Dad told me, snapping his finger in front of my face.

I looked at him confusedly. Then he walks away to sit on the chair.

"Where have they gone?" I asked confused. Dad was sitting with newspaper in his hand.

"With th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter