15-The First Fight

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

"Naeun?! come out already. the food is serve.." i called for her in a gentle tone.

"oh my god!! on the basis of this beautiful egg bread gyeran bbang, i will definitely get a job in the hotel." i proudly stated, looking at the egg bread i have made.

i felt someone wrapping their arms around me kissing my nape slightly.

"what are you doing?" i asked when i felt her kiss me on my nape..

"my dream cook. i am paying you for your services." she replied turning me around and kiss me on my left cheek then my right before walking away from me.

"that's not even a proper kiss.." i pouted when she only kiss me in the cheeks and not my lips following her like a lost puppy.

"later Hayoungie. now let's eat first." she chuckled before munching her egg bread gyeran bbang.

"what does it taste like?" i asked curiously staring at her with anticipation..

she only shugged then munch again, ignoring my question.

"Naeunie?!" i whined making her giggle..

"just like what you said. you can have a work in a hotel. job well done my dream cook." she said winking at me, after she finishes two egg bread.

i blushed to it.. "really? you are not kidding me right? Just Because i am your other half" i asked to make sure she isn't playing with me.

"it was true Hayoungie. you really did a great job. i don't even know how to cook that. i am quite embarass, that you are the one who is cooking for us instead of me." she replied lowering her head.

i went near her and hug her. 

"don't be Naeunie, i am glad serving you. it's my dream to cook for you whenever i have the chances." i lift her chin and kiss her forehead.

"and if you are insisting that you want to cook for me thenyou can, i won't prohibit you going to the kitchen to practice. i will be grateful and eat it with sincerity. just make sure you won't get hurt..okay?" i added kissing her hand.

"thank you Hayoungie. i am going to practice how to cook later." she said with determination.

"i have to go and take a shower." she kiss my cheek before walking out the kitchen.

i waited for her to finish. because i need to shower too before going to work.

after forty minutes she went out of the bathroom.

"you're next Hayoungie." she informs me.

i nod my head and walk inside the bathroom.

i quickly went inside and took my shower.

after thirty five minutes i already finished my shower and went to our room to change.

i quickly put my underwear and my clothes on.

after that, i went to check myself on the mirror. combing my hair while singing uptown girl.

'Gosh look what love can make me do.' i mumbled.

after checking myself for the third time. i leave our room and went to the living room.

i saw Naeunie watching some dramas on tv.

"Naeunie?" I called out.

"Yes love." she replied but her eyes still fixed on the tv.

"I am going to work. be careful here okay?" I told her before kissing her forehead.

but she pouted her lips, so i just kissed it lightly before pulling myself.

"Hayoungie?!" She whined making me chuckle.

i kissed her again this time my lips linger longer that i thought.

"Naeunie, if you keep doing this. i am gonna be late for my work." i mumbled when she pull herself from me.

she giggled. "that's my plan though." she replied kissing my cheeks.

"Be careful Hayoungie." she added walking me outside.

"I will, see you later." i winked before walking to the bus stop.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Naeun is busy cleaning their house. when she heard a knock on their door.

"Who is it!?" She yelled unsurely, walking closely to the door.

"It's me Yoona, Hayoung's mother." she introduces herself.

Naeun quickly opens the door, and let Yoona in.

"Come in, Misis Oh.. i am sorry Hayoung is not here. she is still in her workplace." Naeun said softly.

Yoona smile and take a seat on the couch.

"It's okay. i came here to see you though. and please call me mother. i am not that stranger to you." Yoona explained gently.

"I-- okay mis--- i mean mother... do you want something?" Naeun asked sitting beside Yoona.

"Water will do. and thank you for taking good care of my daughter." Yoona smiles genuinely.

 

 

NAEUN POV

i smile back at her.

"no, i have to thank you for giving birth to Hayoungie, because she is the nicest, caring and loving person i have ever met..." i replied making her proud.

"I'll be back. i will just get you a glass of water mother." i said getting up and when to the kitchen.

she nods her head and wait for me in the living room.

i came with a glass of water in my right hand and a plate of egg bread, that Hayoungie have cooked on my left hand.

"Here is your glass of water mother, and you can have this too. Hayoungie cooked that one." i offered handing it to her.

she get the glass of water and drinks it, then get one egg bread and munch it.

"Wow?! Di--did my daughter really cook this?" She asked in astonishment.

I nod my head. "yes mother." i answered brieftly.

she finishes three egg bread. after she had finished, she glance at me before speaking.

"I came here, to say sorry to you. you didn't got a nice wedding ceremony. i am sorry that my husband acted that way he was just hurt by what your father did and said to him." Mother apologized gently while holding my hand.

"And i wanted to give you this." she added giving me two bangles.

"I forgive you mother. i know you don't want what have happened, and i know that you Love Hayoungie as much as how you love your husband. and i am sorry mother but i can't accept this bangles." i replied apologitecally.

"A married woman should not void of any bangles and i can only give this to you as my gift on your wedding, and it's symbolizes my blessings." She insisted putting the bangles on my wrist.

"And beside you should have that, you are Hayoung's wife. that bangles was given to me, by my husband's mother. so it is really is belong to you now. if you won't accept it you will hurt my feelings." she added sadly.

i was speechless. so it just mean that mother have accepted me to be part of their family.

"Thank you mother. i appreciate this." i said giving her a quick hug and i don't want to hurt her feelings.

"You are welcome. but i have to go now. i only told Sehun that i am just going to the market to buy something. i am going to pay you a visit next time, i hope my daughter is here." she said standing up and walk through the entrance.

"Take care mother. i am sure Hayoung would be happy to see you." I replied waving my hand to her.

after mother had leave. i decided to practice my skill in cooking.

'Ouch...' i mumbled when i accidently cut my finger.

i am just glad that it was just a little wound.

after cleaning my wound i decided to watch tv.

i only eat fruit salad for my lunch. after that, i decided to go to sleep...

it was six o clock when i woke up from my sleep

'Omo..' i uttered rashing out from our room and when to the kitchen.

i decided to cook the rice first.

"They said to just put three cups of rice in a container, then wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter