5-The Millionaire

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

 

i am in the shop now, "place some more, don't behave like a miser. More." I said, sitting in the scale from the side, because the left side is for the wastepaper.

"I am-" Byunchan said but i cut him off.

"More. More." I ignored what he said.

"Please it's on the weights. Why are you sitting on the scale?!" Byungchan angrily points at me.

"Are you weighing gold?" I deadpanned looking at him, while moving the scale.

"I only weight 32kg. Why do we needs the weights?." I added furrowing my brows.

 "You are 32kg? You don't look like it, you are more likely 62kg." Byungchan spats not believing what i told him.

"Who weighs 62kg by eating just two loaves of bread a day?!" I explained.

"you are just cheating!" Byungchan angrily put the wastepaper. I move out from the scale and stands up to face him.

"If you want to do bussiness with OH SEHUN. Then you have to do it his way." I said pointing at him with the bottle.

I saw Chanyeol and a guy coming my way. 

"What are you doing Sehun?" Chanyeol asked stopping me.

"Suho is at your doorstep." He whispered holding me in place.

"Where is Suho?" I asked looking at the surrounding. He slaps me lightly, and points to a guy next to him.

"This is mr. Kim, whom i told you earlier." Chanyeol explained smiling.

"Oh? Mr Kim, please come in. Have a sit." I said leading him to a chair, offering him a smile.

Chanyeol followed and sits in the middle. "What can i do for you?" I asked gently.

"He saw your daughter on the university stage." Chanyeol cut in excitedly. He looks at me then looks at suho.

"He likes your daughter." Chanyeol grins. I pull him closer and whisper into his ear.

"Isn't it he is old enough for my daughter?" I asked him then glance at suho giving him a small smile.

Chanyeol hits my shoulder, "not like that you idiot, he likes your daughter for her daughter not for himself." Chanyeol explained then straighten his posteur.

I nodded, "wonderful. Jinyoung bring two cups of tea." I ordered jinyoung..

"i got it sir." he saluted and went inside.

"No.no." chanyeol gulped stopping Jinyoung from going in.

"What is your expectations?" I asked suho regarding my daughter.

"Can you give me an approximate number?" He ignores me and ask instead.

"Approximate number?" I repeated with a smirked..

 "i have the complete list ready. Have a look. It is a small list." I added giving him a note.

Chanyeol and Suho looks at each other in surprised.

Suho took it and unfolded it to read. "woah!!" Chanyeol mouth hang agape, eyes bulging out, seeing my list wasn't really small instead it was huge.

 I laugh proudly, while Suho was just concentrating with my list.

Then lifts his head to glance at me, i meet his gaze while whistling. And Chanyeol was nervous and doesn't know what to do.

I look at Chanyeol and rolled my eyes, Chanyeol was surprised with my action.

"Mr. Oh Sehun." Suho began, i gesture for him to continue, "i am not a very rich person. Can you reduce some of your demands?" He explained.

I laugh boisteriously, "if you want a discount, go to some other shop for your daughter." I said pointing outside.

Chanyeol looks at me with wide-eyed shaking his head telling me to be nice.

"Chanyeol." I calls out looking at him, but Suho interrupted me.

"I will. But let me tell you something.  You buy and sell junk. You are a junk-shop owner. Going by your demands... you would have to marry your daughter to a millionare's daughter." He mockingly told me, while Chanyeol just there frozen in his sit. I laugh loudly.

"The whole world will see and so will you-" i said pointing to him, and stands up, "I will get my daughter to get married to a millionare's daughter." I added smirking at him.

"If that's what you believe, then go on. I am leaving now. It's nice meeting you mr. Oh Sehun." Suho said extending his hand. I grab it.

"it was nice meeting you too Kim Suho." I said  then Chanyeol interrupts..

"it's also nice meeting the both of you." He said, Side hugging us. Then Jinyoung walks to us.

"Wow group hug!!" Jinyoung yelled dropping the tea in the table and joining in giving us a hug.

"Cannot breathe." I muttered. They let go of the hug.

"Until next time." Suho said before leaving.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter