13-The Marriage?

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

i am thankful that Bomi unnie brought my motorcycle. "Be careful Hayoung ah." She said worriedly.

"I will unnie. Thank you. I owe you one." I said giving her a hug.

"Go now. Or your father amd her dad will caught you here." She added making me smile.

i drove my motorcycle with Naeun clinging onto me. We passes few houses, When we saw a kid crying in the middle of the road and a person lying on the ground.

I stopped. "Seems like they have met with an accident." I said looking at the kid and a person lying on the ground.

"Should we go and see?" Naeun asked looking at it as well.

"Yes, come." I replied getting off my motorcycle and lending her my hand.

we slowly walked to where the person is and check if he/she is still breathing.

when suddenly it get ups showing me a knife, making me surprised. Naeun hold onto me when we hears dog barking from our back.

we saw some girls getting out the car swinging their bat, Encircling us.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, i turned around to see it was Mr. Son hitting me on my face with a fury in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Hayoung and Naeun glared at Dongwoon who is in front of them with Hyejeong.

"I thought you were immature. I tried to make you understand lovingly. But today you crossed all limits. You have to pay the price for this." Dongwoon said pointing angrily at Hayoung's shoulder.

"One doesn't pay the price for love, Mr. Son. One worships it. You were successful in stopping us this time. But untill we are alive, we will keep meeting with each other." Hayoung replied calmly, while Naeun looks at her lovingly then divert her eyes to her father with a sour look.

"You will try only when your hands and legs will be fine." Dongwoon challenged clenching his fist.

"Teach her a lesson so that she never comes back to my daughter." He ordered to Hyejeong and her gang.

"Naeun! Come with me." He pulls Naeun angrily from Hayoung who is trying to protest.

Hayoung wanted to stop them but Hyejeong is quick to stop her from moving. Pushing her towards those girls who is ready to attack her.

she got beaten by them kicking her and punching her. She falls down to the ground, while Naeun is still trying to freed herself from her father's grasp.

"Hayoung!" She shouted in agony seeing her lover got beaten by Hyejeong's gang.

Hayoung tried to stand up and attacked them but they are too many and she is outnumbered by them. 

"Let go of me!" Naeun begs looking back to see Hayoung in a bad shape. She bites her father's right arm, making him let her go.

"Naeun!" Dongwoon shouted seeing his daughter running back to Hayoung.

Naeun ran hurriedly towards Hayoung beating those girls who had beat Hayoung.

"Let go off her. Let go off my Hayoung!" She said pushing everyone away from Hayoung.

"Stop it! No!" She cried when those girls didn't stop beating Hayoung.

Hyejeong went to pull Naeun from Hayoung. Bringing her back to her father. 

"Hayoung!" She called out but got cut off when Dongwoon slapped her.

"Shut up Naeun!" Dongwoon angrily yelled.

"Come with me." He added dragging Naeun with force.

"No, i don't want to." She refuses.

"get inside.." Dongwoon pushed her inside the car.

"Let go off her! Hayoung!" She screams while inside the car, Dongwoon ask their driver to drive out of the scene.

Hyejeong walked slowly to where Hayoung is, and hit her in the head. Making her lost her conscious. While Hyejeong and her gang leaves the scene quickly leaving Hayoung on the ground unconscious.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

my father dragged me with force away from my Hayoung. And now she pushed me hard in the couch when we arrived home.

i stand up slowly looking at him. How can be my dad become this bad. I thought studying his expression.

"You dare step out of the house today. I will break your legs." Dad said furiously.

"Then Break them! If you break my legs then i will leave with the help of my hands. If you will cut off my hands then i will go with the help of my head.even if you cut off my head still my writhing body would find a way to reach Hayoung." I snapped my tears starts to fall from my eyes. I looked at my dad for one last time before walking out there.

"You said that scum's name again? As of now, i have just broken her bones." He angrily yelled following behind me.

"But if she does not mend her ways then i will cut her into pieces." He warns Making me stopped on my tracks.

i turned around to face him, my eyes burning with anger. "If you only touch my Hayoung. Then you'll repent it for the rest of your life." I venomously spat making him shocked, before walking away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"i see, a daughter is threatening her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter