25-The Final Chapter

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Hayoung and Naeun walked Hand in Hand as They walk with Their friends.

Chorong told them that They decided to follow Them to Macau after a week.

They all agreed, to eat first because Bomi whined that She's hungry.

"Macau, is a beautiful place." Namjoo commented after swallowing Her food.

"Yeah, it is. By the way Hayoung ah, how's Your Honeymo-- aww!" Bomi shouted in pain.

Chorong just stomp on Her right foot while glaring at Her.

Hayoung, Naeun, Eunji and Namjoo tried their best not to laugh at Bomi's reaction but failed.

"Don't ask them, it's their privacy." Chorong said in a scary tone.

She laughs nervously. "I was just joking Chorongie."

"Let's just eat in silent." Eunji stated after Her laughter subside.

"Yeah, Eunji ah. and after this We are going to the amusement park. I missed doing extreme activities." Bomi replied before taking a bite.

 

 

---

"I really wanted to ride a carousel." Bomi pouted when they ride the rollercoaster instead.

"We'll ride it later Unnie." Hayoung tried to coaxed Her.

"You heard it. Now don't be sad Bom ah." Chorong half hug Her.

"Naeunie, are You alright?" Hayoung asks Her wife softly.

"I am. Just hold My hand." Naeun requested.

"Sure, Love." Hayoung replied as She kiss Her forehead.

"We Will go now." The operator said as the rollercoaster starts to move.

Naeun keep on closing Her eyes while Hayoung Gently humming Her a lullaby.

 

 

 

 

---

"Woohoo!!! That was fun!!" Bomi shouted as they walk away from the amusement Park.

"Yeah, but You were shouting like a scaredy-cat when we rode vikings." Eunji teased.

"Shh... Shut it.You are embarassing Me." Bomi whispered.

"So, Hayoung ah? Where do You guys go after this?" Bomi diverts Her attention to Hayoung who was just listening to them.

"I'd like to go to the Park. Do You want to come with Us?" Hayoung smiled.

"Really? You want Us to come with You?" Eunji asked excitedly.

"Ofcourse, Eunji Unnie.We want to spend more time with You." She happily replied.

"Okay, let's go! I want to see some children playing!" Bomi half-yelled as She walks with Chorong first.

"As long as You are happy." Chorong mumbled.

"But We are children too." Eunji laughed following them.

 

 

 

---

"Woah! Look at the tree. it's big!" Hayoung points to a huge tree.

"Yes, it is. There's another one there." Naeun replied as She points to their left.

They were standing near the bench watching the trees and children playing there.

Bomi, Chorong, Eunji and Namjoo went out to buy foods.

"Do You wanna go check them?" Naeun asks when She saw how Her wife got fascinated about the trees.

"No, let just stay here. Beside I like to be here with You." Hayoung replied as She kiss Naeun's hand.

 

 

 

---

After they ate and used the see-saw and swing, they decided to go home.

"We'll see You at the airport guys. Enjoy Your honeymoon." Chorong uttered.

"Thanks, Chorong Unnie." Naeun replied hugging Chorong then the others.

"Be careful on Your way." Hayoung told them as She did the same to them.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

It's a tiring day.

I'm glad to see My friends here. After We seperate ways, My wife and I decided to go to the beach resort near the Hotel.

She said that She wants to see the sun setting to the west.

"Hayoungie, look. They are selling some souvenirs there. Can We go there and buy?" She points to a small souvenir shop near the entrance of the resort.

 

"Yeah, let's go.  I want to Buy them a souvenir." I replied pulling Her with Me.

 

 

 

 

---

I have carried all the souvenirs We had bought and went inside the resort.

We are just on time when the sun is setting to the west.

"Let's seat there." I pointed to the bench.

"Woah. The sunset is so beautiful." She mumbled.

"It is." I smiled looking at Her.

 

 

 

 

---

It was the day We are leaving Macau. Chorong Unnie texted Me that They are waiting for Us at the airport.

Yes, They got the same flight with Us.

"Naeunie, are You done?" I called out.

My wife is upstair packing Our things while I am waiting for Her downstair.

She didn't let Me help because I would just mess it.

"Yeah, I'm done. Let's go." She answered as She descent down the stair.

Woah! My wife looks like doing a run away.

I wonder why She didn't want to be a model.

"Quit drooling Hayoungie. We will be getting late. Hurry!" She snaps Me out.

"Sorry. Let's go." I replied as I help Her carry the luggage.

 

 

 

 

---

We arrived at the airport.

Me and My wife search for Our friends in the waiting area but they are not there, so We went to the gate 5.

"Here guys!" Eunji Unnie wave Her hand.

"You are just on time." Chorong Unnie commented.

"Yeah, We were thankful that there is no traffic jam on Our way." Naeunie sigh in relief.

We were lining to get inside the aircraft, as Usual We got the same seat with Bomi Unnie.

"Why am I thirdwheeling You again?" She asked pouting.

"I wanna be with Chorong Unnie." She added glancing to Where Chorong Unnie is.

"Why? Why Don't You wan't to be with Us?" I asked a little offended.

Bomi Unnie panic hearing it.

"No, it's not like that. It's just that, I don't want to see You being loveydovey while I am alone Hayoung ah." Bomi Unnie explained.

"Then, We will try not to be lovey dovey." I replied.

But in the end I can't keep what I said and Bomi Unnie keep whining about it.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Finally!! We are home!!" Me and Bomi Unnie yelled at the same time from the staircase of the aircraft.

After two weeks of staying in Macau, I have really miss the air here in Seoul.

"Yikes. You guys are embarassing Me." Naeunie chastise Us, but We only laugh.

"You wanna come with Us?" I heard Naeunie asks Them.

"We want to. But We need to go to busan, Eunji Unnie's Parents want to see Us." Namjoo Unnie replied apologitecally.

Then She diverts Her attention to Chorong Unnie who was clinging onto Bomi Unnie.

"Maybe next time Naeun ah. My father need to see Bomi ah for a business meeting." Chorong Unnie said as She playfully pinch Bomi Unnie's left ear.

"Okay, then Be careful on Your way." Naeunie softly said as They bid their goodbye.

"So, I'll see You when You got time." I uttered.

"Yeah, We won't miss anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter