12-The Unstoppable Love

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

the next day i went to meet Mr. Son in his office.

"Excuse me, madam. I want to meet Mr. Son Dongwoon" i said politely to his secretary.

"He is very busy right now." His secretary replied without looking up.

"It's very important that i need to meet him. I must meet him." I said with determination.

"Okay, wait here. I will just check up." His secretary or Ms. Hanbin replied getting up from her chair, then began to walks next to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Dojoon, Write to Hyunsung and Linzy that we liked their proposals and ask them to send the details.." Dongwoon commanded pacing back and forth inside his office, When the door opens reavealing Ms. Hanbin.

"Excuse me, sir." Hanbin began stopping just nearby the door.

"Yes Hanbin?" Dongwoon asked with a smile while Dojoon just stand there glancing at Hanbin.

"Someone called Hayoung wants to meet you." She answered at the same time Hayoung walks in.

Dongwoon narrowed his eyes then turn his back so he won't face Hayoung. "Tell her that i don't have any time to meet her." Dongwoon said authoritively.

"Okay sir." Hanbin said then turns to face Hayoung.

"I am sorry." She added apologetically. Hayoung just nod her head.

"What was i saying?" Dongwoon asked Dojoon ignoring Hayoung existence.

"You were saying something about Hyunsung and Linzy." Dojoon replied handing him the envelop.

"Excuse me sir, but i want to say something to you." Hayoung cut in politely.

"Write to them that we are not at all interested in their proposal." Dongwoon said staring furiously at Hayoung, then passing her by followed by Dojoon.

"Sir, listen to me." Hayoung followed Dongwoon out the room.

"Write to them that talking about this is useless. It would be just a waste of my time." Dongwoon continue while walking in the hallway, Hayoung still tailing him. 

"You have an issue with my father. Why are you punishing me?" Hayoung asked but Dongwoon ignores her.

"Write further that it was our mistake to think they were capable of this proposal. Had i known earlier that they were so unfit and cheats--" Dongwoon added but got cut offs when Dojoon asked.

"Should i also write that?" Dojoon asked confusedly scratching his head.

"Note it down Dojoon." Dongwoon bossily said, turning around to face Dojoon.

"Yes sir." Dojoon obliged nodding his head.

"Sir Dongwoon, atleast think about Naeun. Why are you spoiling her life?" Hayoung tried again to talked to Dongwoon but Dongwoon just ignores her and continue to blab.

"Also write to them that we don't need their cheap advice!." Dongwoon half yelled.

Hayoung had enough of it and stands infront of Dongwoon, making him stopped.

"Listen to me. Like other marriages take place without your permission.. this marriage will take place without your permission too." Hayoung informed, making him laughed loudly.

"So finally. You've shown your true colours. If you drag this matter further i will get you killed." Dongwoon threatened before walking away.

"Mr. Son, i am talking to you politely and you---" she was cut off when Dongwoon suddenly half yelled.

"Are you teaching me about propriety?!!! You have to be born with good manners!! You and your father have no manners at all!!" He snapped turning around to face Hayoung.

"Mr. Son, i used to respect you a lot. But you are a very cheap person." Hayoung spat making Dojoon hit her.

"What did you say?!" Dojoon angrily hit her in her face, making her furious.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

'Darn that guy. It stings a lot.' I thought touching my face. I saw three guys walking towards me. I smirk and tried to pass them.

The one guy with a name of Junsu hold my arm tightly. I glared at him and kicked him in the face.

I punch the second guy who's name is Jaesil. The employers gathered and watch the fight.

"Call the police!!" Dongwoon commanded.

"Get the security! To arrest her!" He added pointing to me. I hit and kicked the third guy who's name is Mark.

i saw Dojoon who hit me earlier and tap him on his shoulder, when he turns around i punched him straight in his face and kicked his stomach.  

"Stop this now!" Dongwoon ordered but i didn't listen.

"Just stop it!" I heard him again but i ignored it, and keeping hitting Dojoon.

the police came and walks slowly to where we are. He picks up Dojoon and look at his face.

"There was a house here earlier, but looks like ruins now. Your face looks like the battlefield." Mr. Seo commented laughing at it with his three comrades. Dropping Dojoon back to the floor without him knowing.

"He fell back to the ground." He commented with a surprised look.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"What's going on?" Mr. Seo asked walking towards Hayoung who stop punching Dongwoon's men. 

"You are responsible for all this mess. You are responsible for his torn pants?" Mr. Seo inquired pointing his hand towards Hayoung then points to Jaesil torn pants.

"Don't assume you will escape punishment. I am Seo, the protector of the law." He said introducing his self with an applause.

"Enough for that inspector. This is the girl. Arrest her." Dongwoon intervened walking towards them then pointed his left hand to Hayoung.

"Arrest her, she creates chaos." Mr. Seo commanded his men.

"I will put her in jail and teach her a lesson." He added saluting to Dongwoon, before leaving his building bringing Hayoung with them.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

i was at school library checking something, when my friends walked in tapping me on my shoulder.

i looked at them and wait for what news they are going to tell. Namjoo told me first a news that makes me gasp. 

"What? My dad has put Hayoung in prison?" I asked in disbelief, clenching my fists.

"Yes. Just 15 minutes ago. Eunji unnie had texted us." She answered pointing to herself and Chorong.

i still can't believe dad can do such things. "Isn't your father a lawyer? Let's bail her out" I asked Namjoo with a hint of desperation.

"My father can't bail her out today." She informed making me confused.

"Why?" I asked back my brows furrowing in confusion.

"Because today is Saturday. The courts will open only on weekdays." She explained, making me more worried.

"Oh my go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter