24-The Vow

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

As Naeun walked down the aisle, everyone's eyes are on Her.

Hayoung who was nervous awhile ago has now sporting a huge smile mirroring Naeun.

Finally the day has come She and Naeun would take the Vow infront of their loved ones, not just through the phone with the help of Her friends. And She wish Her Mom would come to witness this moment.

When Naeun reached Her, Hayoung offer Her hand and together they face the Priest.

"Now We are all here gather to witness Oh Hayoung and Son Naeun's wedding, may the God bless the both of them." The Priest spoke.

Dongwoon read a biblical passages selected by the Two that preapproved by the priest, and it was followed by a short sermon by Him.

after that the couple take a Vow looking at each other's eyes.

On the other Hand Yoona came in late, with a teary eyed. She's been contemplating whether to come in and not showed Herself but immediately brush it off when She saw Her daughter smile lovingly at Naeun.

She take a seat beside Naeun's Grandma and wear a proud smile as She heard Her daughter's vow.

"I Oh Hayoung, take You Son Naeun as my wife. I promise to be true to You in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life. I promise to be there to catch You if You should stumble, carry You over every threshold, and fall in love with You every day." She sincerely vowed.

"I Son Naeun, take You Oh Hayoung as My wife. I pledge today to have all the patience and passion that love demands. In the laughter and in the silence, I'll be forever by your side." Naeun vowed.

The Priest blesses the couple, joins their hands together and asks. "Do you take Son Naeun as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

 

"I do Father." Hayoung replied softly.

"Do You take Oh Hayoung, as Your lawful wife, to have and to hold from this mo----" The Priest got interrupted as Naeun replied.

"Yes Father, I do." Naeun then gave Hayoung a smile.

after that Bomi brings the ring to the Priest. who blesses it and hands it to Her to place it on Naeun's ring finger.

Then, Chorong hands the ring to the priest, who blesses it and hands it to Naeun to place it on Hayoung's ring finger.

"I take this ring as a sign of My love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, son and the holy spirit." each of them said it.

"I now pronounce You a Wife and Wife." The Priest announces.

"You may now kiss Your bride." He added.

At that Hayoung kisses Naeun softly.

Everyone who witness their Marriage cheers for their happiness.

The officiant wraps things up with a few
last words.

"Let's take a family Photo first before You go for Your Honeymoon." Dongwoon suggested.

Hayoung was looking around as if searching for someone.

'Mom, if You are here. Show Yourself please.' She thought scanning Her surrounding.

She was brought back to reality when Naeun hold Her right hand tightly.

She glanced at Naeun who gave Her a smile before She points Her hand to a certain direction.

Hayoung followed the sight and surprised to see Yoona standing there with a proud smile.

"Mom?" She uttered as She rans to meet Her and engulf Her in a tight embrace.

"Mom, You are here! I'm so happy to see You." Hayoung told Her Mom.

"I wouldn't miss My daughter's wedding for anything." Yoona said after detaching from the hug.

"Ohh. Let's take a photo now." Dongwoon stated as He take the spot beside Naeun.

They ready in their position as they wait for the photographer's cue.

"1" 

"2"

"3"

"Say cheese!" The protogrpher said, followed by the clicking sound.

"Oh we looked great.." D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter