8-The Ride

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

AT OH'S HOUSE

"I will die? I won't stay alive!" Sehun dramatically said.

"My last days are here. My daughter will be solely responsible for my death.." he added when the doctor check his head for the lump he gets when he trip.

He ask Jinyoung to get him an ice. Jinyoung immediately when to the kitchen to get it.

Her wife Yoona comes in. "Control yourself or else your health will deteriorate.." Yoona said giving her a glass of water.

"It can't get worse than this.." Sehun muttered. Jinyoung comes in with the ice and puts it in his head.

"Lift it a bit.." Sehun said bossily, Jinyoung followed and lift it a bit.

"She has caused me to loss dollars.. that kid has refused the wealth which was coming her way.. i will never forgive her.." Sehun remarks showing his fist to everyone.

Yoona can only close her eyes. "I am getting angry.. i will not spare her.. i will bury her alive.." he added furiously.

"Where is she?" Sehun asked looking at Jinyoung, then to his wife, then to the doctor.

The door opens, and Hayoung's walk in holding her heels.

"There she is. I won't spare you. let me go." Sehun said trying to get up, but Yoona, Jinyoung and the doctor hold him steadily.

He freed himself and run towards where Hayoung is. "I won't spare you. I will strangle you. I will kill you." Sehun said holding onto Hayoung's shoulder.

Yoona came and tried to stop him. "What are you doing?" Yoona asked her husband who was laughing like a madman.

"There's no need to kill me daddy.. you will be hanged for this.." Hayoung tried to reason, stopping Sehun hands while Yoona still is trying to stop Sehun from killing their daughter.

"I will kill myself to satisfy you.. get aside.." Hayoung suggested pushing her dad slightly who is still laughing, while her mom Yoona tried to stop her. Hayoung throw her heels harshly to the couch.

Hayoung gets a knife and stabs an apple.

"Till now only the fruits were stab with this knife. But today i will stab myself." Hayoung said showing the knife to everyone. She tried to stab her heart but forget to remove the apple, she removes it then tries to stab herself again, but this time her mom Yoona was there to stop her on time.

"Hayoung ah. What are you doing?" Her mom Yoona asked, while trying to grab the knife from her grasp.

"Let me die mom." She said and goes to stab herself but stop midway when she hears her dad's voice.

"Who are you threatening? Go, on kill yourself.." Sehun told her uninterestingly then turn his face to the wall.

Yoona succeeded in getting the knife from her daughter. "What is going on? Is this how a father and a daughter should behave?" Yoona asked them looking at Sehun then to Hayoung.

Sehun walks slowly to where they are. "Are all the daughters like her?" Sehun asked pointing to Hayoung.

"Are all the fathers like him?" Hayoung said mimicking her father, then looks at her mom. Stealthy Getting the Knife back. 

"What?" Sehun asked raising his right hand to hit Hayoung.

"No!" Yoona yelled stopping her husband.

"Get aside." Sehun said pushing her wife slightly, Hayoung raise her right hand when Sehun lifts her chin.

"You'd have to marry that girl." Sehun said warningly.

"Never! I won't marry that witch!!"  Hayoung stubbornly refused.

"Even your father will marry her." Sehun said but Hayoung still refuse.

"Then go marry her, i don't even care." She said boringly, freeing herself from her dad grasped then walks away.

"What?" Yoona asked her husband who just ignored her and went after Hayoung.

"Yah!! I will not spare you!!" He yelled running after Hayoung.

he got a hold on Hayoung's back who was surprised when she felt her dad trying to choke her from behind.

"Yah!! Let her go.. have you gone mad?" Yoona reprimanded him, pulling Hayoung to her back.

Holding Hayoung's right arm, and put her right hand into Sehun's chest.

"She is young blood.. what if she does something?" Yoona chastised her husband, looking at him madly, then soften her eyes towards Hayo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter