11-The Reunion

What Makes Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

i woke up to the alarm sound beside me, my eyes are still closed when i tried to reach for it with my right hand.

i slowly open my eyes and rubbed it with my left hand.

"what time it is?" i mumbled, looking at the clock to see it was 6 in the morning.

i slowly got up, and removed Naeunie's hand from my waist.

i have to cooked us breakfast before she wakes up and maybe i will skip work today so that me and Naeunie can have a date, i want to make it up to her for making her worried sick last night.

And it's been awhile since we go outside for a date because i become busy with work.

i kissed her forehead before leaving our room.

i was in the kitchen, cooking rice then i prepare all the ingredients for my Doenjang (soybean soup vegetables). i still have to cook steamed egg and roasted small fish.

i already finished everything and prepared it.

i want Naeunie to have a breakfast in bed. so i went to our bed carrying the tray of foods i have prepared.

i used my left foot to open the door and when i am inside i put the tray on the bedside table and began to wake her up.

"Naeunie, wake up." i shake her gently.

"Hhmm." she stirred in her sleep.

"Wake up Naeunie." i caress her face.

she slowly open her eyes.

"Good morning Hayoungie." she greeted rubbing her eyes cutely.

i smiled at the sight. "good morning too Naeunie. let's have a breakfast." i greeted back, then points to the tray.

"Okay. i will just wash my face.." she said getting up and went to the bathroom.

'Is it okay if i ask her on a date today seems like it's been a long time since we go on a date..' i thought glancing to where she is.

she walks to where i am and gave me the sweetest smile.

she sits infront of me then i stared at her affectionately.

"Why are you looking at me like that Hayoungie?" She asked shyly.

"Because you are beautiful Naeunie, i want to ink your perfection in my memory." i replied honestly.

"But i just woke up, how can you say that?" She ask pouting.

I took her hand and kissed it. "you are perfect in every way Naeunie and you are beautiful even you just woke up, not to be creepy though but you are also beautiful when you sleep." i added kissing her forehead.

"Thank you Hayoungie." she uttered softly.

"You are welcome Naeunie." i said putting the tray infront of us.

"After we ate, we will go on a date, it's been awhile since we went out. is it okay if i take you on a date though?" i added, asking the last part for her permission before eating.

"Of course i have been wanting to go on a date with you." she answered smiling at me before serving herself.

we ate in a comfortable silent. after we finished Naeunie volunteered to wash the plate.

so i went to take a shower

after 30 minutes i finished my shower and went to our room.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"You are next Naeunie..." Hayoung said before she completely disappeared to their room.

"Okay." she smiled before going to the bathroom.

'Where would Hayoungie want to go though?' She thought before rinsing her hair.

She put shampoo on her hair before scrubbing her body.

"I just hope we won't fight again like we did last night. i don't really want to upset Hayoungie." she mumbled when she remembers what happened last night.

after forty minutes she had finished her shower and went to their room..

meanwhile Hayoung's already in the living room waiting for her, reading a newspaper.

Naeun who is already in her casual clothes, and her hair in braided style, went out of their room to meet Hayoung.

she slowly went to the living room and saw her wife reading a news paper.

she stands infront of Hayoung and clears .

Hayoung who was busy reading lifts her head slowly.

"Wow, you look so beautiful Naeunie." she commented getting up from the couch, then reach for Naeun's hand and kissed it.

"I hope you enjoy our date today." she added pecking Naeun's lips, then interwined their hands before going out their house.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

i remember Mr. Lee told me there is a nearby amusement park here in this town.

So we hail a cab, then i told the driver the address.

His name is Mr. Min Juwon, i got to know his name when we were introducing ourselves to each other.

He was surprised then smile at me.

We are sharing some random stories when we finally arrived.

"Thank you Mr. Min." i said after giving him our fare.

he smiles. "welcome. enjoy your date you two." he replied with a smile before driving away.

we enter the amusement park, Naeunie happily hold onto my right arm.

"Do you like it here Naeunie?" I asked leading her to the booth.

She looks around before diverting her eyes to me.

"Yes Hayoungie. i like it here and i love it even more that i am with you here." she replied pecking my cheeks.

My cheeks become flush red when she does that in public.

Usually Naeunie feel shy when she kissed me but now she really looks confident.

"Let's go Hayoungie." she excitedly pull me to where  the ferriswheel is.

"Careful Naeunie." i said went i saw her nearly stumbles.

we passed by a crowded place then Naeunie slowly let go off my hand.

i was just keeping an eye on her when i bumped onto someone.

"Ooppss sorry." i apologized to that person.

then in a seconds i felt that someone hugs me.

"Hayoung ah. it's been awhile since i saw you." i heard a familiar voice said.

i looked at her to see it was Bomi unnie.

"Bomi Unnie?! I miss you too. are you here alone?" I hug her back forgetting that i am keeping an eye on Naeunie.

"no. i am with Chorongie. how about you? are you with your wife Naeun?" she asked back after we detached from the hug.

i smile when she mention Naeunie's name... "yes i am... she is just infront of m---" i stopped when i didn't see her.

i facepalmed myself for forgetting that i am keeping an eye on my wife..

"where did she go?" i asked to no one looking around.

"wait, Bomi unnie. i will go find my wife first." i said worriedly walking ahead.

"i will go with you and help you find her." she replied following me.

we check on every booth to search for her, but we can't find her, even a traced of her.

i began to panic inside..l 'what if someone kidnap her?' i freak out internally..

no i have to think positively. "we will find her. don't worry.." Bomi unnie assured me cutting the negative thoughts that surpassing my mind.

i nod my head in response and gave her a thankful smile.

i am scared to lose her because she is my everything.

"Hayoungie?!" I heard a familiar voice called for me.

in a speed of light i turned my head to where the voice is.

"Naeunie!!" I called out running towards her.

"Hayoung ah!! Wait!!" I heard Bomi unnie called for me but i ignored her.

When i reached Naeunie, i didn't waste time and hug her tightly.

"Oh gosh.. i was so worried that someone might kidnap you." i mumbled kissing her forehead.

"I saw Chorong unnie so i went to her." she replied apologitecally.

that's went i saw a familiar figure standing beside her.

"Chorong unnie?!" I uttered surprised.

she chuckled before speaking. "hi Hayoung ah. I Called Naeunie when i saw you busy talking with Bom ah. I thought you saw us leaving. sorry for making you worry Hayoung ah." Chorong unnie apologized.

"Oh sorry unnie. i wasn't paying attention.." i apologized back.

Chorong unnie keep glancing behind me.

"Are you looking for Bomi unnie?" I asked when i saw her action.

She diverts her eyes to me then nods her head.

"She was just behind me i thought she followed me here, maybe she is there waiting in the photo booth. let's go to her." i told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter