FINALLY, MY YEOBO SAID YES!

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Sorry if I just updated today. A lot of things happened~ (┳Д┳) 

Thank you to all the comment's, I really love them ಥ⌣ಥ Also, welcome to all my new subscribers, hope even though this story still has few chapters, you already found it interesting? Or not? Okay sorry ahah ... Hope Sebongies Caratdeul like this new update! Lovelots from DarkOtaku~


#############################


Seungcheol POV

"Omurice, omurice, omurice~" I chanted while waiting for My Yeobo's cooking.

I can't wait to taste My Yeobo! I mean, his omurice, lol!

Luckily, he didn't kick me out earlier, and let me in to his room. Well, even though he looks grumpy all the time, he sure has soft spots in him.

"Eat and then leave, brat!" He brutally said, and placed a plate of omurice in front of me.

"Wow! It looks delicious, yeobo!" I praised him, totally ignoring what he said.

He glared at me, I smiled at him.

He then sighed,

"You're really annoying, you know?" He said then sat down beside me, and started eating.

Itadakimasu! (Sorry, it's Japanese ^^')

"Wow~ this is the best omurice I've ever tasted in my whole life!" I exclaimed while my eyes were sparkling.

"Don't talk while you're eating, brat."

My Yeobo was really mean! But I like it~

I stared at him while eating. Until now, I'm still confused to myself why I'm really attached to this man. From all the people, why him? I know to myself that I'm not a friendly person. I mean, I'm not the type whose easily attached to someone, but him? Everything about him really interest me. From the first time I saw him, I felt an unfamiliar feeling.

Is this what they called ... L-O-V-E?

Lol! Just kiddin! I'm not 'GAY' ahah! Maybe it's just because I need him to avoid my marriage interview. He's really useful.

"Hey brat, what are you staring at?"

I snapped, ooops ... He caught me.

"Nothing, I just thought you're getting more and more beautiful every time I see you."

I saw him blushed,

"P-pabo!

He pouted,

"Anyway, when did you move in here?" He suddenly asked.

"Just now ..." I answered back.

"Huh? Erm ... I-I didn't know the guy next to me already gone and moved out. He just said last week that he loves this small apartment."

"Oh yeah! About him, honestly I bought him a new condo unit next to his workplace in exchange to his room here."

"YOU WHAT!? Y-you ... Why did you do that? You're wasting a huge amount of money of your parents, you brat!"

I only shrugged at him and said,

"Money is not an issue if I can stay close to you, yeobo."

He looked at me in disgust.

"WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME YEOBO!? Besides, I think you're going too far you ty brat!"

"Oh really? Ahah! Well, I will do EVERYTHING to avoid any marriage interviews that my Dad will arrange. That's why I can't afford to lose you."

He was silent,

"Don't worry, I'm not really gay. Though, I'm really serious when I said you're beautiful. You really is ... So, for now, I think I'm not yet gay. But, I'm not sure when it lasts cause right now, I see you more attractive than any girls out there. Besides, you really have a nice body, and big round as--"

"S-stop there! Okay, okay, I get it! You don't have to lie just to convince me to be your fake lover, and please! S-stop talking about my body," he blushed.

"But, I'm serious about your . Actually I don't mind poun---"

"CUT IT OUT YOU ING ERT BRAT!" He shouted angrily, and blushed more.

I laughed at his priceless embarrassed reaction.

"You're too cute~" I giggled.

"Tch, go to hell!" He hissed.

*Silence*

"So, my Yeobo, I mean seonsaeng nim. I'm asking you again about this. Can you be my lover?" I asked straightforwardly.

He only stared at me then, eventually sighed.

"Honestly, I'm aware that even though I rejected you many times, you will just nag me again and again. I don't know why God let me met such an annoying person like you but, it's already happened so ... Do I have any choice?"

*Blink eyes few times*

*Realize what My Yeobo is trying to say*

"So it means ..."

"Yhup, I'm accepting your proposal."

"Yay! Thank you yeobo!" I exclaimed happily, and stand up to hug him tight.

"Y-yah! L-let go, stop hugging me brat. Ugh! I hope I didn't make the wrong decision!"

"You won't, I promise I will take care of you," I grinned.

"You know what, I really don't know why all the things that you're saying sounds erted." He commented while looking at me suspiciously.

"Teehee! You're just imagining it." I grinned more.

"I hope so, anyway, since I accepted your proposal. There are few things I wanted you to comply."

"Huh? Uhm ... What are they?"

He cleared his throat, and started talking.

"First, please don't cling to me too much when we were in the Academy, you embarrassed me a lot, you know that?"

"Heeeh~ But I wanted them to know that you are mine."

"You already announced that you brat! No need to show them some proof!"

I pouted,

"Okay, since yeobo want that then, I will comply."

"Good! Second, I will only act as your lover in front of your father. When we're at the Academy I'm your teacher, when we're here in the apartment I'm just your typical neighbor, Got it?"

"But that's too boring! I want to cuddle you, and kiss you when we're alone at home. You didn't allow me to cling on you at school, and now even at the apartment? That's so unfair!" I whined.

"At home? Yah! You're not living with me!"

"I know, but I will always be here anyway," I shrugged.

"What!? Argh! You're so annoying!" He growled.

I only smiled at him and asked,

"Is that all of your conditions?"

"I still have one ..."

"Okay, tell me."

"Lastly, don't ever, ever, and EVER! FALL.INLOVE.WITH.ME."

"Huh?"

I don't have any idea why he said that.

Falling in love? Me?

I tried to analyze what he really meant. But, I realized that nodding to his request for now was the best option to make to get what I want.

"I won't fall in love with you. I promise, yeobo."

"Good, then it's all settled then."

*Silence again*

I stared at him, he stared back at me.

I don't know how we ended up having a sudden staring battle but, he was the first one to look away. He awkwardly cleared his throat and asked.

"By the way Seungcheol ah, you said you just move in today, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm just curious, how do you find your room so far? Rooms here were small and old. You lived in a mansion so, I think it will kinda hard for you to adjust living in a small apartment."

"Huh? Uhmm ... Honestly, I haven't seen my room yet since I came here. I immediately went straight to you, and didn't bother to check it."

"W-WHAT!? Are you insane? Why did you do that?"

"Cause I wanted to see you immediately, is it bad?" I pouted.

"It is brat! Are you even thinking?"

I only gave him a grinned,

"Tch, so where's your things? Your luggage?" He asked again.

"I don't have," I plainly answered back.

"What the hell you pissed of sh-"

He sighed,

"Okay, I get it, I get it. Well, since it's weekend. I think it's not a bad idea to go on shopping."

My eyes suddenly sparkled,

"Are you asking me out, yeobo?"

"Huh? Uhmm ... Yes?" He replied back quizzically.

"Oh my God! So we're really going out on a DATE?!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"HUH!? Where the hell did you get that idea?"

"You said we're going out, right?"

"ARGH! I really want to kill you!" He looked at me murderously.

"So, it's not?" I pouted in disappointment.

"It's not, and NEVER! Ugh! Could you ing shut your mouth? You're driving me crazy!"

He glared at me, and gulped a huge amount of water. He wiped his lips, and stand up.

"I'm going to take a quick shower after washing the dishes."

"Can I shower with you?" I asked innocently.

"THE  YOU DO YOU TY BRAT! STOP ASKING AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" He exploded.

.
.
.

We were at the huge popular mall in Seoul, yeobo said I need some furniture and appliances for my room. Also, since I don't want to go back to our house for now. He said I need to buy some clothes to wear since his clothes were too small for me.

We bought new kitchen appliances, tools, and utensils, also a brand new TV set, bed, couches, dining table, chairs and a new wardrobe. I let him do what he wanted to do since I'm not really into this kind of stuff but ... He really seems enjoying it, specially when we've got to the cleaning product area. I mean, he's eyes were sparkling while looking at all the cleaning products display. His reaction was really cute.

"Seungcheol ah, thank you for this new vacuum cleaner. I really like it!" He smiled cutely while hugging the box of the vacuum cleaner.

"I didn't know you love ... Erm ... That kind of stuff?"

"I love it!" He chirped.

"Uhmm ... Y-yeah," I smiled awkwardly.


*Flashback*

"Yeobo! Can we go t-"

*Blink eyes few times*

"Yeo ... bo?"

His eyes were glued to the vacuum cleaner display inside the department store.

"It's really beautiful," I heard him said.

I looked at him in confusion, did he just said the vacuum cleaner was beautiful?

"Erm ... Yeobo? Do you want that vacuum cleaner?" I asked.

He immediately looked at me, and pouted cutely, then nodded multiple times.

"Then, let's buy it!" I smiled.

"A-huh? N-no, no, no! I-it's fine Seungcheol ah, erm ... I-I don't need it." He sadly answered back.

"Are you sure yeobo?"

*Silence*

He bit his bottom lip while looking at me with his cute puppy eyes.

*Nosebleed from his cuteness*

"But, it's kinda expensive. I can't afford to buy it for now."

"I can buy it for you."

"Really?" His face suddenly lit up.

"Of course!" I said.

"But ..."

"Don't worry, I have a lot of money." I winked.

*End of Flashback*


"Y-you know, you can stay at my place temporarily," he suddenly said.

"Huh?"

"Well, the delivery date of the appliances and furniture that we bought was after 2 days, right? So, since your room was still empty. You can stay at my place for a while." He suggested.

My eyes twinkled,

"Really? Then I would love too! I really, really, really love too!"

"O-okay then, let's buy some groceries back home, what do you want for dinner?" He asked.

"Japchae!" I immediately answered back.

"Japchae?"

"Yes!" I grinned.

A cute laughed heard from him.

"Cute~ I love the way you said it, and how your eyes were sparkling while saying it."

He rarely laughed ... But when he does, it's really cute and refreshing to watch.

"How about for dessert?" I asked.

"Uhmm ... Do you prefer something?"

"Yes, YOU ..."

His face immediately heated up,

"YOU ING ERT BRAT!" He shouted  and hit my head hard.

"Ouch!"

Lol! I never learned my lessons.


At Jeonghan seonsaeng nim apartment,

Since we got home, my Yeobo immediately cook our dinner. After we ate, he washed the dishes, and started cleaning.

He clean, and clean, and clean and ...

*Glaring the vacuum cleaner*

"I want to destroy that vacuum cleaner!" I hissed annoyingly.

"Seungcheol ah!" He called out suddenly.

My eyes twinkled,

"Yes yeobo?" I immediately replied.

Finally ... Finally ... Finally h-

"Can you stand up for a while so I can clean the bottom of the couch?"

"WHAT!? UGH! I've got enough of this!"

"Huh? What do you m-"

I pulled him closer to me until he ended up sitting on my lap.

"Yah paboya? what are you doing?" He protested while trying to escape from my grip.

I ignored him, and forcefully captured his lips. I heard him gasped, and he struggled more while beating my shoulders with punches.

"Seung-nnngggh ... cheol ... S-stop ..."

He struggled and struggled until he breaks into my grip.

"What the  are you doing?!" He asked angrily as he wiped the leaking saliva on his lips.

I pouted at him,

"You've been ignoring me since we got here, and it's all because of that stupid vacuum cleaner!" I blurted out.

"Wait, don't tell me you're jealous to this vacuum cleaner?"

"Yes! You should also paying attention to me. It's already two in the morning, and you're still cleaning, and holding that stupid vacuum cleaner!"

His eyes widened when he realized the time.

"Tch, time flew fast."

"What? Your still disappointed!?"

He sighed,

"Come on, let's go to bed Seungcheol ah."

My eyes sparkled after hearing what my Yeobo said.

"Are we going to sleep together on your bed?" I asked excitedly.

"No, you can sleep on my bed. I'm going to sleep here on the couch."

"Wait, no! I want to sleep with you!"

He gave me death glare,

"I'm not sleeping with you, I'm not safe when I'm with you."

"Oh come on yeobo~"

"No ... NO WAY!"

After whining and trying to convince him. I ended up sleeping alone on his bed. Dammit! He is so cold hearted. How can he let an innocent, and handsome young man to sleep alone?

I pouted,

"I hope ... I don't have bad dreams tonight."

End of Seungcheol POV


Jeonghan POV

I was startled when I heard someone's screaming while calling to someone. I immediately opened my eyes, and stand up.

"Whose that?" I asked myself.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! No ... MOM!"

"Seungcheol?"

I ran to my bed, and saw Seungcheol having a nightmare. He's screaming and calling his Mom in agony.

"Seungcheol ah! Wake up! Seungcheol you're dreaming ... Seungcheol ah!"

He surprisingly opened his eyes, and looked at me with his teary eyes.

"Yeo---bo?"

"Seungcheol ... You're dre-"

He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug, and buried his face on my shoulder. He started sobbing, I was surprised from his sudden action but, ended up patting his back to comfort him.

"Seungcheol ah, I'm here, I won't live you, okay?" I whispered to his ears.

I felt his body shaking. But still, he managed to nod.

So, as I promised, I didn't leave him alone. I stayed hugging and patting his back until he fell asleep.

I didn't imagine seeing Choi Seungcheol like this ... So helpless.


The next morning,

I woke up and realized that Seungcheol was still lying on my arms.

"So, I ended up sleeping with him, huh?" I smiled on my own.

I stared at his face,

He was so scared last night. I wonder what happened to his Mom?

I caressed his face, his skin was so smooth.

"Seungcheol ah, when you wake up ... You can ... tell me anyth-"

"Yeobo?"

*Jolt*

Badump. Badump. Badump.

"S-S-Seungcheol ... You're awake?"

"I just ... Woke up ..." He yawned while rubbing his eyes.

"Oh! Y-yeah ..." I smiled nervously.

"You spent your night here?" He asked in confusion.

I only nodded.

*Silence*

"Yeobo, can you hug me?" He suddenly requested.

"A-huh?"

"I just want ... A hug."

"O-okay ..."

I think it's not bad to do his request, right? I mean, he's really a messed up last night.

I opened my arms, and hugged him. Maybe he was still afraid.

When suddenly,

I felt something wet on my neck. When I realized what he's doing ... I ...

"YOU ING ERT BRAT!" I angrily screamed, and pushed him away.

He's a ert, a ert, A ERT!!!!

I saw him smirked,

"Yeobo's smell in the morning was really irresistible, can we do it? We're already on bed." He teasingly suggested while  his lips.

I blushed really hard,

" YOU ERT TY BRAT!"

End of Jeonghan POV