Can You Still ... Accept Me?

Now You're Mine, Seonsaeng nim (KPOP version)
Minna san (≧∇≦)/ I'm honestly at work right now, but I'm not that busy so, I'm going to update heheheh ... Sorry for the cliffhanger update yesterday, gomen, gomen (^_^;)

Hope you like this new update ♡´・ᴗ・`♡


##############################


Third Person POV

The wind blew against the two guys confronting each other on the rooftop.

Seungcheol looking at the other guy with an annoyed and confused face. Looking at him, Sehun took a deep breath and asked,

"He loves you ... Can't you see?".

Seungcheol showed a face coated with surprise, his face immediately reddened.

"You're saying bull ...", he mumbled.

He heard the other guy chuckle,

"You know, if you really don't want to see him crying, then be a man and tell him you still love him. That way, we both can see his smiling face again ... Not the fake one ...".

And because of those words ... Choi Seungcheol, the Almighty Choi Seungcheol was speechless in front of the guy he hated the most.

Sehun smile at him sincerely,

"You're so lucky bastard".

.
.
.

After talking to Sehun, Seungcheol's red face wouldn't let him go. He's blushing like a high school girl who just discovered that his sunbaenim loves him back.

"This is insane! My heart won't stop pounding fast inside my chest ...".

He suddenly, with his carelessness, bumped into someone, he gasped,

"I-I'm sorry ... I d-".

He froze, his pounding heart speeding up ... The doki doki went to doki doki doki doki, and ...

"A-Seungcheol ... I'm sorry ...", Jeonghan whose eyes were opened wide from the sudden event apologized immediately.

But our flustered Choi Seungcheol was taken aback and ...

RUN AWAY!

"Eh? D-did I do something wrong?", Jeonghan asked himself once he saw Seungcheol quickly run away from him.

It seems that he really is afraid when he sees Jeonghan. So, Jeonghan can't help but to sigh, he thought he could talk to Seungcheol today. He really wanted to thank him for yesterday ... But ...

This time, from his own thoughts, Jeonghan blushed and chewed his lips.

"I'm not supposed to be thinking about THAT thing!", he shouted to himself causing the people around him to look his way.

He only ignored all of their stares, his mind is more troubled because of THAT someone. He clenched his fists tight as he continued walking without knowing where he was really going.

Because of the dramatically bumping into each other scene in the hallway, the two loyal fudanshi .... I mean, fans of this on and off love team smiled wide and nodded to each other.

"Let's begin", they both said.

.
.
.

Jeonghan was drowned in his trail of thoughts. He just randomly walked and didn't bother to look around him, he felt rejected again by a certain guy.

He sighed,

"Why is he even doing this to me?", he asked himself.

He doesn't know anymore what Seungcheol wants him to do.

He's actually freaking out inside right now.

First, Seungcheol told him that he's letting him go. Second, he acted cold and ignored his whole existence, he didn't talk to him, if he did talk, he's too formal that Jeonghan can't help but to get hurt with how he called him seonsaeng nim, and not the usual "Yeobo" he used to call him. Third, after how many days, weeks or he doesn't know anymore since when this dramatic situation came to them, Seungcheol suddenly acted worried over him. He then felt a little hope that Seungcheol still cared for him. And so he thought, he thought ... Seungcheol still ... Loves him ...

But now,

WHY DID HE SUDDENLY RUN OFF?

Did he scares him? Did he unconsciously do something wrong? He's not sure!

"I'm tired of this ...".

"TARGET SPOTTED, EVERYONE FIRE!", a voice suddenly shouted.

Jeonghan frowned and looked back but he was stunned when a bunch of kids running towards him and throw pies all over his body.

He gasped once the sticky thing landed on his porcelain skin,

The kids yelled in happiness, while jumping up and down. Then his gaze fell to a certain clown who has a big grin on her or his face.

*Vein pop*

This clown's grinning face seems familiar to him that he wanted to throw a punch at the clown's stomach for causing him to be covered with pies.

The kids then run back to the grinning clown and yelled,

"AGAIN, AGAIN!".

Jeonghan suddenly felt the urge to run away before they started throwing pies again at his face. He annoyingly walked away, and went to the faculty room to shower.

"This is really ridiculous ...".

When he reached the said room, he immediately frowned.

"Who the  locked this room?", he growled in annoyance.

His whole body is trembling with anger, not only is his covered with sticky pies right now, but his mind also wanted to explode from too much thinking.

He turned his back, with a long sigh, he decided to go to the boys shower room. He needs to remove this sticky thing from his body before he exploded with anger and cursed everyone for seven generations.

But then, after ignoring everyone who's looking at him with a weird face. The boys shower room is also locked up.

"WHAT THE ?!", he cursed.

Is he this unlucky today?

"Did someone suddenly cast a spell on me and remove all my luck?".

He looks awfully devastated,

"Jeonghan seonsaeng nim?", a soft angelic voice called him.

"Seungkwan ...", he immediately called, like he wanted to cry once he saw his student.

"Uhmmm ... I'm not sure, what happened to you ... But, that facility is out of order right now seonsaeng nim".

"Y-yeah ... I know".

"Did you check the faculty room?".

Jeonghan nodded to his student,

"The door was also locked up", he replied bitterly.

"Oh ... Well then, do you want to take a shower to Director Kim's office?".

The next question of Seungkwan's immediately caught his attention,

"Mingyu is here? I thought he's in Singapore taking care of a certain hard to handle business there?".

His question seems to startle the other, but he immediately gave him his sweetest smile and nodded.

"He actually asked me to pick some files for him at his office since he's talking to someone", Seungkwan explained and showed Mingyu's pass card to open the Director's office door.

Jeonghan once again found himself nodding,

"Then let's go ...", he immediately said.

Thanks to Seungkwan, a lot of people were saved from Jeonghan's grudge.


At Mingyu's office,

Jeonghan immediately flew to the bathroom once they reached the room. Seungkwan on the other hand smiled to himself while faking looking through the files, a few minutes later, he ...

"Seonsaeng nim! I'll be back in a few minutes, I just need to give these files to Director Kim!", he shouted out.

Jeonghan shouted back with an okay.

He then smirked,

"Now, let's bring your Prince here ... Jeonghan seonsaeng nim".

.
.
.

Seungcheol breath got struck in his chest, he almost throw the cappuccino from his tray once Seungkwan came in huffing for air and shouted causing all the customers facing him,

"SEUNGCHEOL! JEONGHAN SEONSAENG NIM WAS HURT!".

Seungcheol quickly placed the tray on the counter and runs towards him,

"Where is he?", he asked furiously with trembling hands.

"Director Kim's office", Seungkwan answered back with teary eyes.

When Seungcheol saw Seungkwan's expression, he immediately went to a conclusion that his Jeonghan was seriously injured so without any response, he immediately ran like there's no tomorrow. In a split seconds he reached Mingyu's office, that was way too far from their classroom.

His heartbeat spiked, he's really ing worried. If someone did cause injury to his Jeonghan, he'll definitely kill that person and throw his or her body to hell.

So without hesitation, he opened the door and ...

"JEONGHAN AH!", he shouted out.

There was a strong silence once he entered the room.

His eyes widened and a red tint immediately spread across his face,

While the other one froze in his spot.

Seungcheol gulped,

And ...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!", Jeonghan shouted, covering his  body.

The other one immediately panicked and didn't know what to do. He turned back with his reddened face and ...

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! I really didn't mean to ... To ...", he continuously apologized, while trying to open the door but he can't open it because it's ... It's ...

THE ING DOOR WAS LOCKED!

"WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE? GET OUT!", Jeonghan shouted out more, his face burning with the mix of embarrassment and anger.

He was really surprised when the door suddenly opened wide, and the last person he wanted to see his  body showed up.

WHAT A ING FATE!

He thinks he really is carrying bad luck today. Since after he took a shower, he realized that the bathroom towel is gone, his clothes were covered with pies, so he didn't have clothes to wear. He started to freak out for his unluckiness. He really thinks someone put a curse on him.

So without any choice, before he caught a cold. He decided to get out of the bathroom and get a clean towel from Mingyu's wardrobe. He thinks he also needs to borrow Mingyu's clothes even if he knew it would be loose on his small body.

Well hey, we all know how big Mingyu's body was compared to our Jeonghannie.

The guy in front of him who's still facing the door answered back,

"I can't open the door ...".

"What?! What are you saying? You just opened it a few seconds ago!".

"Yes, but it's already locked up".

Jeonghan gritted his teeth, now he felt something was really wrong. Specially the way Seungcheol called him earlier. His voice somehow sounded scared and extremely worried.

Then, it suddenly gave him an idea that SOMEONE was behind all of this.

The silence from the two felt chilly that even the air conditioner in the room couldn't beat it.

"Achoo!", Jeonghan suddenly sneezed and felt cold.

He almost forgot that he's not only , but his body is still dripping with water.

The boy that muted in front of him jolted from the sneeze and slowly looked at him.

Jeonghan threw him a death glare.

Seungcheol only gave him an awkward smile and started walking to his way, Jeonghan panicked immediately and warned Seungcheol,

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!".

Seungcheol was taken back for a while but knowing Jeonghan, he knew he's extremely embarrassed right now that's why he's acting like this. And so, he continued walking and ignored Jeonghan's warning.

He removed his coat and wrapped it around the small body in front of him.

"We will get in trouble if you catch cold", Seungcheol said with a smile.

Jeonghan's face, that was already blushing, reddened more like a fresh, red rose petals.

He swallowed hard and looked away,

"Don't peep ... You jerk, I'll kill you ...", Jeonghan whispered but loud enough to be heard by the guy in front of him.

Seungcheol laughed heartily,

"Okay, okay ... I won't ...".

"T-there ... Get me a towel there and Mingyu's shirt", Jeonghan suddenly ordered Seungcheol.

Seungcheol looked at the wardrobe Jeonghan's pointing out and walked.

But then, when he tried to open it ... It was ...

"Locked ...".

"Huh?".

"It's locked ...", he said.

"What?!", Jeonghan almost collapsed from too high blood pressure.

LOCKED UP?

Since when was Mingyu locking his wardrobe?

He hissed venomously, if he really finds out who was ing behind all of this ... They'll definitely call for help.

"I'm throwing that person to hell", he gritted his teeth.

Seungcheol looked at the trembling body with a murderous aura, while clenching both of his fists.

Jeonghan is really pissed off.

And so, he decided to take his handkerchief inside his pocket and wipe the wet hair of this murderer, I mean Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was startled for a moment, while watching Seungcheol gently wiping his dripping hair, but then he immediately looked away because his heart was beating crazily fast, while Seungcheol was so close to him.

After that, Jeonghan was still shaking, Seungcheol thought he's really cold since he's ... Ahem ... . So without any hesitation, he reached for Jeonghan and gave him a warm hug.

It makes Jeonghan more startled and want to faint.

His blushing face and doki doki heart kills him. Now, he was the one who wanted to be killed.

"You're cold, right? Body heat is effective", Seungcheol sheepishly grinned.

He was really nervous, sweating, blushing, pounding heart. Yes! He also wanted to faint RIGHT NOW!

Jeonghan didn't speak or move an inch. They both melting in the hot feelings they both felt for each other.

Suddenly, Seungcheol thought of what Sehun said to him earlier and unconsciously squeezed Jeonghan's body tighter. That makes the other shoot a glance to him.

"I-I'm sorry ...", he nervously laughed.

He didn't know if he should tell Jeonghan about what Sehun said to him, and ask him if it's true, but he's too shy to suddenly ask him that question.

His trail of thoughts were cut off when Jeonghan spoke,

"By the way, t-thank you ... For ... Yesterday".

"No problem ...".

They both muted again.

Jeonghan bit his lips hard, irritated when he collected all his courage to say that to Seungcheol, but he only replied to him with a 'No Problem'.

Seriously? It's ing irritating the  out of him.

Seungcheol then coughed a little to get the one's attention,

"I'm sorry ...", the first two words came out of his mouth.

Hearing that, Jeonghan can't help but to look back, eyes wide, met the sincere eyes.

"W-what for?", he asked, surprised.

"For everything ...", Seungcheol answered back, leaning and kissing Jeonghan's head.

The moment Jeonghan felt that, he shuddered and blushed hard.

"Can you still ... Accept me?".

The next question thrown to Jeonghan freaked him out,

Is this a show? A reality show? Jeonghan thought ... He looked around for any hidden cameras here so he could immediately destroy it.

But then, he saw nothing ... Nothing ... NOTHING!

So that means,

He took a glimpse at Seungcheol again, this time. He saw a serious, warm, and longing face printed on Seungcheol's face.

The Seungcheol who likes to bully him, the Seungcheol who has a erted mind, the Seungcheol who's always jealous, the Seungcheol who's always demanding, the Seungcheol who's taking care of him, the Seungcheol who's always worried about him. The Seungcheol who's making him happy. The Seungcheol who's always telling him how much he loved him. The Seungcheol ... The Seungcheol whom HE LOVES THE MOST!

THAT Seungcheol was the one who's looking at him right now.

"Jeonghan ah ...".

That sweet, gentle voice ring in his ears.

"Y-yes I do ... I accept you", he finally spoke.

He wanted to cry, but he doesn't want it to show to this person. But then, his eyes of course always betray him and within split seconds, he found himself sobbing.

"Hey, yeobo, why are you crying?", Seungcheol softly asked.

After hearing Jeonghan's response, a warm feeling spread throughout Seungcheol's body. This feeling, he can only feel this eveytime he's with this person.

He really loves him, he really does. He wants to be with this person for the rest of his life.

"I'm not crying", the beautiful guy in front of him muttered behind his sob.

Seungcheol can't help but to chuckle, Jeonghan still  at lying.

"I don't want to see you crying, you know that, right? So please stop crying ...", Seungcheol whispered and gently cupped Jeonghan's face to look at him.

Jeonghan's teary eyes met him, he warmly smiled at him.

"I---".

But before he could say something, Seungcheol closed the small gap between their lips and claimed the pinkish, luscious lips of a certain angel.

His surprised eyes looked at the other one who's already looking at him and ... When their lips part,

"Heheheh ... Sorry, I really missed those lips".

"I hate you", Jeonghan said, blushing hard.

"Really? Do you hate me or do you love me?", Seungcheol mischievously smirked.

Seeing that smile, knowing this kid's way of thinking, Jeonghan immediately shot a glare at him.

"It's a No ... ty brat", he warned the boy behind him.

Seungcheol let out a childish whine, but then laughed eventually,

"Ah~ I really missed you".

"I ... Missed you too".

Seungcheol stops for a moment while looking at Jeonghan, who's pouting his lips and looking away.

"My Yeobo~", he suddenly said, burying his head in the crook of Jeonghan's neck while hugging him tightly.

"Y-yah! Stop ... Let me go!", Jeonghan yelled but deep inside, he really did miss this boy hugging him tightly.

"I won't, I love you yeobo~".

.
.
.

"Seonsaeng nim, what do you think? Did it work?", Seungkwan who's eavesdropping with Joshua at Mingyu's door office, asked.

Joshua who's still wearing the clown costume, smile brightly,

"Well, I think it is ...", he grinned.

"Really? So, can we see them together again, now?", Seungkwan asked with enthusiasm.

"Of course, tell everyone to take out their cameras ... JeongCheol is back!".

Seungkwan happily clapped his hands together.

"Yes, seonsaeng nim!".

.
.
.

"Oho ... What's this?", Tzuyu intriguingly asked while looking at the two people in front of her holding hands.

Jeonghan frowned once he saw how Tzuyu looked at him, Seungcheol grinned wide.

Miraculously, the door suddenly opened after their little drama inside Mingyu's office. And a paper bag thrown to them from a random person who immediately ran away once Jeonghan rushed to the door. He growled once he didn't see who's that , and angrily picked up the paper bag that was thrown to them. He opened it and his eyes widened, it was his spare clothes from his locker. And so, he immediately ran to the bathroom to dress himself. He will deal with that person later.

"We're back together ...", Seungcheol cheerfully announced.

Once Seungcheol said that, the crews from the café, a.k.a his classmates, poke their heads to their way and ...

"REALLY?", they happily said, surrounding them, looking at them excitedly.

"So sudden, what happened?", Jihoon curiously asked, really happy for the news.

"Tell us what happened!", Junhui grinned.

"Yes, yes ... I thought you'd continue to be like that ...", Seokmin said.

"It's actually sad", Chan added.

The two lovers were overwhelmed when they saw how the class was so affected from their break up rumors, and so they're happily relieved now that the two are finally back together.

"But ... What will happen to Honey Yoon now?", Vernon asked, clueless.

The class looked at him sharply, Seungcheol suddenly tensed up.

"What? I'm just asking", Vernon innocently said.

The deaf silence fell once more,

"She's Seungcheol's girlfriend, right?", Vernon broke the slience.

"CHWE HANSOL!", the class called him angrily.

"WHAT?", he's still clueless.

.
.
.

"Jeonghannie~", Joshua called excitedly with twinkling eyes.

Jeonghan glared at his best friend, knowing why he's in his apartment.

"Soooo? Are you not going to tell me something?", he asked grinning at him.

Jeonghan didn't respond and continued flipping through the pages of his lesson plan.

"Yah! Don't ignore me", Joshua pouted, plopping on the chair in front of Jeonghan.

Jeonghan continued to ignore him, Joshua pouted more from the silent treatment that his best friend is giving to him.

"Oh come on Jeonghannie ah! I worked hard today!", he shouted out, causing the one who's ignoring him spare a glance at him, then back to his lesson plan.

"So it was you ...", he finally spoke.

Joshua gulped, did he just expose himself?

"W-what are you saying?", he nervously laughed .

"Don't make me repeat what I just said Hong Jisoo, you know how impatient I am ...", Jeonghan warned, giving Joshua a chill.

"I-I'm sorry!", Joshua hurriedly bowed his head to Jeonghan.

"You should be ...", his icy voice echoed through the room.

Joshua feared for his life. He knew Jeonghan, he will definitely, definitely ... DEFINITELY!

"Thank you ...".

KILL H---

"Huh?".

"I appreciate your help", Jeonghan finished his sentence.

Joshua can't help but to sigh in relief, and also gently smile at what Jeonghan said.

"I'm glad to be able to help you ...", he grinned.

Jeonghan looked at him and ...

"Yeah ... And oh ... Here ...", Jeonghan said smiling to him.

He's holding pies in both of his hands.

"U-u-uhmm ... J-Jeonghannie is that ...".

Joshua swallowed hard at Jeonghan's devilish smile,

"Yes, they're pies".

"HELP ME!", Joshua yelled.

End of Third Person POV