Chapter-7

Days Gone By

previously on Days Gone By:

"Quick you guys we have to leave, it's not safe to stay here in my house." says Eunji walking through the stair to the underground leading them to a secret room that connects to a cave.

"Hurry!! we don't have time. They are at the living room now." Eunji spoke again walking faster than ever.

They are all behind Eunji, when they heard an explosion coming from Eunji's living room.

"Oh !!!" They all gasped.

 

They are now inside the cave, luckily those creatures who where after them are now gone.

"I think we're safe here for now." Bomi says looking at everyone.

"Eunji yah i think they are trying to obliterate us in one go." Namjoo said holding Eunji's right hand.

"that's their goal for detonating my house just like that, those bastard!!" Eunji says furiously clenching her left hand.

"Why are they after us unnie?" Sinb asked shaken up by the situation while Yerin hug her.

"I don't know what their motive are, but I have a hunch that's it somehow connected about SAVEROU." Eunji answered Sinb while meeting everyone's gaze.

"We need to be more careful from now on." Hayoung said looking at everyone.

"We have to stick together afterall we only got each other." she added holding her Chorong unnie's hand.

"She is right guys." Joy said agreeing to what she said while squeezing her shoulder.

"Let's eat for now it's already evening, i'm glad that i stuck food here." Eunji says giving them foods.

"Thanks unnie." Eunha said giving her Eunji unnie an innocent smile, Eunji just pat her head.

"Hayoung ah." She hears Chorong called for her. She looks at Chorong worriedly..

"what is it unnie? Are you hurt?" She asked checking every bits of Chorong turning her back and forth. Chorong just giggle to it.

"I just want you to keep safe wherever you go, now that we know that somewhere out there someone tryna kill us." Chorong said side-hugging her.

"And that includes you too." Chorong added scarily pointing to everyone. They all nodded shivering at it. She just laughed at her friends.

 

they all bid their goodnights and went to sleep.

'Would i see her tonight?' She asked herself. Closing her eyes and slowly drifting to sleep.

 

 

 

"Knock!" "Knock!" She heards the loud banging on the door.

"Oh god they found us!!!" She screams abruptly getting up from her sleep, while having troubled breathing.

She looks at her surrounding trying to search the dark room for her friends and unnie but failed.

Tears began to cloud her eyes at the thought that her friends and unnie might taken hostage.

She palms her face not noticing someone when in and flick the light.

"Are you alright?" A tall figure asked gently, walking to where she is. She lifts up her head and saw Naeun.

"Why are you crying?" Naeun asked worriedly wiping her tears. She stare at Naeun then looks at her surrounding, she gasped knowing she is in SAVEROU again.

"I-i-i have a bad dreams that the bad guys took away my friends and my unnie, it feels so real." She answered Her voice was shaking and distant. She suddenly hug Naeun..

"i'm scared Naeun-ah what if something bad happened to them?" She asked closing her eyes at the thought.

Naeun who was taken aback by the hug relent at her.

"It won't happen Hayoung-ah, you need to think positively." Naeun said caressing her back.

"I haven't met them yet but i know they are strong to defend their self." Naeun added gazing at the window. They stay for awhile like that.

Until Hayoung blushes of what she did. "Ehhm sorry about that Naeun-ah." She says coughing awkwardly. 

"It's alright Hayoung-ah." Naeun said smiling at her.

they decided to just stay at Naeun's room, sitting at the edge of the bed. She was spacing out when she feels Naeun jog her. She looks at Naeun questioningly who just smile at her.

"Don't you have a question to ask me?" Naeun asked softly eyes diverting to the window.

"I uhm i have a lot of question but i don't know where to began." She says looking down at her lap.

"Hhm i just tell you what i know then." Naeun said patting her shoulder. She nods and attentively looks at Naeun.

"Saverou is a peaceful place, before that witch Minerva came here and ruined it." Naeun said fury evident in her eyes.

"She hired my relatives to kill my father and his two brothers who was out to try to eliminate her." Naeun began sadly reminiscing her father's memory.

'Oh so she is one of SKJ brothers daughter, like what Eunji unnie told us.' She thought. 

"My cousin Seulgi nearly died when we were fifteen according to my Grannie we were out to search for our father but got separated and Minerva found her---." Naeun stop for awhile looking at her a bit surprise.

"Seulgi? Kang Seulgi? Joohyun unnie's girlfriend?" She cut in running her fingers through her hair.

"Yes she is, have you met her?" Naeun asked confusedly.

"Ah no, my friend Joy is dating Joohyun unnie's sister she mention her to me." She said shaking her head a little too fast. Naeun nods at her.

"Minerva found her in the forest and going to decapitated her luckily Sojung who is Eunbi's playmate was there to deflect Minerva's attention." Naeun continued getting up from the bed.

'Eunbi huh? She has a same name with Sinb and Eunha. I wonder if they are triplets.' She thought and chuckled to herself. She sees Naeun went out.

"Naeun ah?" She calls out looking at Naeun's retreating figure.

"Wait Hayoungie!! i'll just go grab us some foods and drinks!!" She heard Naeun shouts from the stair.

'I guess i'm hungry.' She muttered patting her stomach.

 

she hears some footstep coming her way and see Naeun struggling to carry the trays of food. She stoods up and help Naeun.

"Sorry i took so long." Naeun apologize to her.

"You don't have to apologize." She said putting the tray down while Naeun locks the door.

"Let's eat first, i'm hungry." Naeun says smiling at her before starting to dive in. She smiles back and begin to eat. They were eating comfortably when they hear a knock in the window.

"Knock!" "Knock!" "Knock!" Their eyes went wide.

 

 

 

 

----to be continued---