Chapter-17

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

"Arghh! Idiot! How can they escape You?! You outnumbered them in anyway!" Minerva yelled furiously.

"T-they w--" She cut Him off.

"Shut it! You are all bunch of useless scumbag!!" She yelled flicking Her hand and turn Them all into ashes.

She massage Her temples as She tries to calm Her nerves.

"We still needs them. Why did You do that?" Brad asked appearing behind Her.

"I don't give a damn! I can make thousands of Jixouns and souless soldiers! But I can't make a smart one." Minerva grumbled as She turn around to face Brad.

"Relax, I got an information to where they are." Brad told Her.

"Where?" She narrows Her eyes at Him.

He smirked as He spoke. "They are at the Sokang Forest."

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

After We bid to Jieun Unnie that We are going back to Dwelven leaving Naeunie, Seulgi Unnie and Eunbi ah behind eventhough they protested.

We got to face another enemies on Our way to Dwelven mountain.

Now We are fighting Minerva's spawn at Sokang forest.

At least Jieun Unnie gave Us a temporary sword.

"! Isn't that one a souless soldier?" Joohyun Unnie asked as She points Her hand towards the bamboo.

We saw the souless soldier smirking at Us.

"Yeah, it is! Minerva had found Us! Hurry! We need to kill them as fast so We can leave this place!" Sojung Unnie commented.

"Let's go kill them!" I commanded as I quickly dashed to attack My target, slashing it on the neck.

On My peripheral vision I saw Sojung Unnie and Joohyun Unnie aim for the souless soldier.

But the souless soldier is tough. It didn't flinch to Every attack they give to it.

"Aim for the head!" I yelled, as I try to outrun the Jixouns to help them attack the souless soldier.

"Yah!" I screamed when I slice the souless soldier's arm.

"Let's go! Before Minerva find Us!" Joohyun Unnie said as We sprint out of the place.

As We are running My eyes caught a Jixoun following behind Us.

"Sojung Unnie! Joohyun Unnie a Jixoun is running after us!" I informed them.

"Let's kill it! Before it report back to Minerva!" Sojung Unnie replied.

I stop and turn back around to attack the Jixoun on it's neck to slash it.

"Keep moving! We have to get the orbs!" I half-yelled.

We took the path to where the dimension is, and quickly went inside.

Jieun Unnie said it's a shorcut connected to Dwelven Mountain.

"Woah! We are here! Let's collect the orbs." Joohyun Unnie told Us.

 

 

 

MINERVA POV

As I arrived at the Sokang forest My Spawns have all died already.

"Arghh! You have escape Me now! But the next time I see You I'm going to kill You!" I yelled angrily as I burst the tree into ashes.

"Brad, locate them now!" I instructed irritatedly.

This man is really useless. He is lucky I can't kill Him yet, because of that Naeun.

Speaking of Her, how dare Her escape Me.

I'm going to torture Her if I'm able to capture Her so She'll learn Her lesson.

Now that the Tegenanyies are here, I'm sure it's going to be tough to capture the Descendants.

Just thinking about It, actually gives Me a ing head ache.

I have to head back to My kingdom, I need to gather all My spawns. I know the fight with Descendants will come soon.

They will be Blood sheds everywhere.

And when I got to face them I will make sure to turn Them into ashes.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

We already gathered the orbs We needed and now we are heading back to Jieun Unnie's quarter.

On Our way, We are extra careful with Our step Because Minerva might have spread Her monsters across Sokang Forest and at Dwelven Mountain's gate.

Luckily, She doesn't know the dimension between Sokang forest and Dwelven Mountain.

There's another one where Tada lead us, it's from Dwelven mountain to Guiea.

"Hayoung ah? Did You hear what I said?" Sojung Unnie asked.

"Huh? Come again Sowon Unnie?" I asked back.

"We were asking If You got the same orb for Naeun ah." She repeated Her question.

"Uh, Yeah. I got two yellow orbs. How bout You guys?" I inquired curiously.

"Me too, I have two blue orbs." Joohyun Unnie replied.

Sojung Unnie showed Her orbs to Us, She got two red orbs.

We didn't pass by Sokang forest again, cause We know Minerva put Her spawns their to guard.

From Dwelven Mountain We travel to the western city name Zoldei before reaching Heraxe.

"Stop. I think someone is following Us." Sojung Unnie commanded as She sneakily tried to catch whoever is following Us.

"Huh? Who is it?" Joohyun Unnie asks.

"Let's hide there." Sojung Unnie pointed to the bushes.

We quietly ran to the bushes and hide.

"." I muttered under My breath seeing hundred of Jixouns marching.

"I thought this city is safe to pass by." Sojung Unnie said in confusion.

"Let's just turn back, and travel to Guiea. I think it's much safer if We travel from there." Sojung Unnie told Us.

"Yeah, I think so too. Without the SKJ swords We can't defeat them." Joohyun Unnie stated.

"We are hardly to defeat the Jixouns erlier. Just Lead Us the way Sojung Unnie." I said softly.

We turn back in a careful footstep. We are Just lucky that the Jixouns didn't notice Us or else We got no choice but to fight Them even the chance of defeating them is slim.

I think I slowly memorize the places here, from Saverou to Heraxe. But if I travel alone I know I will be lost.

 

 

 

---

We reach Gueia at sunset, after so many stopped because Minerva's spawns are everywhere.

Yes, We have to stop and hide behind bushes or trees When We notice or see Minerva's spawns nearby.

"Here eat this." Sojung Unnie offered Us a bread.

"Thanks." Me and Joohyun Unnie said at the same time.

"Maybe We can stay the night here. It's already getting dark, Minerva's Zenui has advantage during nights." Sojung Unnie told Us.

But I'm kinda worried about Naeunie and the others. I just hope that they stay safe.

"You can sleep there Hayoung ah." Sojung Unnie points to the tent.

The Tent where We stayed with Kyungil Oppa.

"Joohyun Unnie can take that side." Sojung added.

"How about You Sowon Unnie?" I asked.

She smiled. "I'm going to guard the area."

"But You need to sleep too." I said.

"I'm used to this. I can sleep even in a sitting position and it will last for an hour." She told Me.

"Okay, wake Me up when You feel sleepy, so I can take Your place to guard the area." I reminded Her.

"Okay. Goodnight." She replied.

I just nod My head then lay down to the grass.

 

 

 

 

---

The next day it was still dawn when Sojung Unnie wake Us up.

She said it's time for Us to travel to Heraxe, while walking I can't help but notice My stomach growls.

'I'm so hungry.' I thought caressing My belly.

Joohyun Unnie throw Me a plum. "Here, You can eat this."

"Thanks Joohyun Unnie." I uttered softly before taking a bite.

Sojung Unnie is eating a blueberry.

Look that's the way to Heraxe!" I pointed at the path Where We have passed.

If I am not mistaken, that's the path leading Us to the village.

"Oh, yes. Come on, let's hurry!" Joohyun Unnie commanded.

We sprint to the village until We reach the gate.

But when We arrived there the gate is close.

"Anyone there?! Can You open the gate for Us?!" Sojung Unnie half-yelled.

"How about We go to the Manor?" Joohyun Unnie suggested.

"Yeah, let's go and ask the grandma for help." I agree.

We walk to where the manor and found the old woman waiting for Us at the door.

"Hurry! Come in!" She ushered Us.

"Take that way to the smith and avoid taking the left route." She told us.

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---