Chapter-5

Days Gone By

They started their breakfast in comfortable silence.

They are now in the living room, she is near the window, looking outside.

"I know you got a lot of question You're dying to ask." She started. Hayoung looks at Her letting Her continue with it. She turns Her head to Hayoung's direction who was sitting on the couch.

"We expected You to be here, My-" She said but got cut off by Her guest..

"We? But I didn't see any one here, except You. Oh and Your cat." Said Hayoung walking near the window gazing outside. She chuckled before She speaks again.

"My Granny. She knows You'll be here. But She is in another place. It wasn't just Me and the cat here, remember when I mistaken You for My relatives that called Me in the SAVEROU jungle?" She asked contemplating whether to continue or not.

Hayoung looks at Her creasing Her brows.

"Yes. What about it?" Hayoung replied.

"That relatives of mine, they were the one who cause ruckus the first day you were here..." She said stopping.

Rembering Her uncle Brad's men who went to Her house to check on Her, threatening Her not to escape. She turns Her back again to look at the SAVEROU jungle.

"You mean they are the bad guys? I was worried about you, when I came back to My place. That they may hurt you. I thought this was jus a dream but it felt so real." Hayoung said confusedly looking at Her direction with a worried look.

She cast a glance at Hayoung and smile sadly. "Yes they are. But they can't hurt Me. Not yet I think." She said mubling the last part.

She remembered when Her uncle Brad nearly hit Her, but stopping his hand in the mid air when He sees Her glaring at Him.

"But why? You're relative, You should be helping each other right.? And why does I only see your house here?" Hayoung asked Her vehemently tearing Her gaze from Her and looking at SAVEROU jungle.

Heaving a deep sighed She replied Her.

"In this world even Your relatives stabs Your back when powers are included. they will sell their dignity in order to gain that." She smiled bitterly.

"This place is secluded that is why yYou only see My house. They destroyed every houses here except mine. The only safe place here is where My Granny is, it's in the south of sav---" She said stopping when She hears a foosteps coming their way.

"Hurry you need to go back now. Just go to the passage where I first lead you. i'll distract them." She said walking hurriedly to the door.

She found Her Uncle Brad there with His men. 'I hope She found the passage, shoot I forgot to tell Her about the little black button.' She thought.

She stands there blocking their way through their left. "What are you doing standing there Naeun ah!!?" Her uncle's voice ring through the room.

She was a bit terrified by it but didn't let them see it, instead She answer. "I heard your footstep so I went out my room to meet You here." Lie. She knows She wasn't in Her room, but She didn't care.

Her uncle look at Her narrowing His eyes. 

"If we get what We want we'll set You free." Her Uncle said holding Her chin.

"Just be a good girl Naeun ah. and You won't get hurt." Her Uncle added. Letting Her chin go walking back to the first floor.

'Liar..' She thought and went to Her room. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

She is having Her breakfast alone when She sees Her cat walking to Her direction.

"Come here tada." She said opening Her arms for Her cat. The cat oblige and jump to Her arms.

She's already finished when She heard someone spoke behind Her.

"Good to see you here Naeun." Said the terrifying voice laughing wickedly.

She turns around seeing an atrocious face that whoever see it, will run for their life.

"Minerva! What have You done to my relatives, what have You promise to them!?" She said furiously voice filled with hatred.

Minerva who had an atrocious face begin to ridicule Her.

"Watch your mouth Naeun, or I'm going to torn that!" Minerva said menacingly. Grabbing Her collar pushing Her to the wall.

"Go do it!! You think I'm afraid of You!? Hell no!!" She shouts daring Minerva to do Her threat.

"You're lucky that We still need something from You." Minerva said laughing at Her, tracing Her neck with Her long pointy nails.

"Or else You're be dead by now." Minerva continue pushing Her to the side. She gaves Minerva a glare before standing up.

'Let see who will end up dead..' She thought trying to hide the pain that surge through Her shoulder.

"We're not done yet." Minerva said before disappearing.

 

 

BACK TO HAYOUNG'S WORLD

Her class end up, everyone in Her classroom started going out.

She is still thinking about SAVEROU when someone tap Her on Her shoulder.

"What?" She says absentmindedly.

"Are You just going to sit here? And wait for a miracle?" Joy asked chuckling at Her own antics.

"Huh?" She answered dumbly looking at Her surrounding.

"Oh, the class has ended already." She says grabbing Her bag, standing up to walk outside.

"Did You travel to another planet again Hayoung ah?" Joy said jokingly, following Her behind.

"Or You're still thinking about that SAVEROU place?" Joy whispered afraid that someone might hear them.

"Uh I, uhm yes Joy, I'm still thinking about it." She answered not looking at Joy.

They continue walking through the hallway.

"There are also other people who knows about SAVEROU's existence." She said staring at certain someone.

"Who?" Joy asked looking to where She have been staring.

"Her?" Joy asked again turning Her head to Her.

"Yes, She gave Me an address to go there but I still need to figure if I should go or not." She replied stopping when Joy held Her hand..

"You should." Joy said holding Her hand.

"I can come if you want?" Joy suggested.

"Thanks Joy. You're the best. come on We have to go now." She said grabbing Joy's wrist.

They use Joy's car, to go to the address. She remember that She asked Her Chorong unnie to give Her a ride.

Joy started playing a music in Her car, She looks at Joy's direction.

"What?" Asked Joy. "I don't wanna die out of boredom." Joy added jokingly. She slightly slap Joy on her shoulder.

"I didn't say anything Joy ah." She said laughing a bit at Her friend antics.

They finally arrived in there destination.  They got out of the car, walking in front of the house.

"This house seems---" said Joy but got intercepted by Her.

"What? Odd?" She asked looking attentively at Joy.

"Not that. It seems familiar. I think I have saw someone here. But I can't recall who." Joy answered walking near the entrance.

"Come on Hayoung ah let's just go in." Joy said leading the way.

Her phone buzz and answer it immediately.

"Hayoung ah where are You?" She heard the voice ask on the line.

"I'm here at this address 992 Zechbein st. Mhoushawn Yerin ah." She said following Joy.

"Wait what? Isn't that Eunha's address Sinb ah?" She hears Yerin asks Her girlfriend.

"Yes unnie, why do You ask?" Sinb asked back on the other line.

"I'll tell you later." Yerin said to Sinb, She was just there listening to their conversation.

"Hayoung ah are You still there?" Yerin asked again.

"Yes,  Yerin ah. why?"  She asked looking at Her surrounding.

"I'm going there Hayoung ah, I'll bring Sinb with Me. Don't worry Eunha's Unnie is nice." Yerin said.

"We'll be on the way, take care alright. I'm hanging up now." Yerin added on the line.

"Alright Yerin ah, be careful too. See you here." She said before hanging up.

"I thinks this is the maindoor." She heard Joy said while examining the door.

"Maybe?" She answered unsurely.

"Did Yerin called you?" Joy asked as She begins to knock on the door.

"Uh, yes. She said She'll come here with Her girlfriend." She said smiling to Joy.

"That's pretty great, the more the merrier." Joy said excitedly. They were busy sharing small talk that they didn't notice the door slowly opening.

"Uh, how may I help you?" Asked the voice who is standing there. They are both startled by the sudden voice.

The person laugh at that, seeing that She startled Her guests.

"Sorry about that. I actually didn't expect to have a guest today." The voice said apologetically.

"Who's there Eunji ah.?" Another voice asked behind the person.

Hayoung and Joy both widen their eyes knowing fully the owner of the voice.

"Namjoo unnie?" They both said in unison.

"You know my girlfriend?" The person asked them  smiling a little.

"Yes!" They both shouts in unison again.

"Alright, allow me to introduced My self, My name is Eunji, Jung Eunji and this girl behind Me is Namjoo My girlfriend." Eunji said flashing them a smile while pulling Namjoo to Her side.

Hayoung and Joy's mouth went agape for the revelation that their Namjoo unnie had a girlfriend.

"Woah I didn't expect that." Joy said recovering from Her shock.

"Me neither." She said chuckling lightly.

"nice to meet you Eunji unnie, My name is Joy." Joy said extending Her hand. Eunji grab it for a handshake.

"nice to meet You too Joy." Eunji said still holding Namjoo.

"Nice to meet You Eunji unnie, my name is Hayoung." She said sticking Her hand out.

"Nice to meet You too Hayoung."  Replied Eunji to Her, shaking Her hands too.

"Lets go inside." She heard Eunji said. They followed Eunji inside Her house.

"Have a Sit." Eunji offer them.

"Thanks unnie." They both said. They sits in a table that can occupy sixteen people.

"Eunji unnie, Your sister Eunha said that You know something about SAVEROU." Hayoung started looking at Eunji's direction.

"Sorry We took so long."  Yerin said from the doorway followed by Sinb and Eunha.

"It's okay Yennie ah." She said looking at Her friend who had trouble breathing.

"Come join us." Eunji offered.

"Do they know about SAVEROU?" Eunji asked Her in a whisper.

"Yes unnie, I mention it to them." She replied truthfully to Eunji.

"Uh okay." She heard Eunji said. Yerin Sinb and Eunha joined them in the table, She saw Eunji taking a deep breath before having a serious look.

"Okay how do I start this." Eunji said having trouble explaining it.

"SAVEROU is a peaceful and a beautiful place before, people there were all happy with their simple life." Eunji begin no one dared to interrupt Her, they are all attentively listening to Eunji.

"SKJ were one of the wealthiest, kindest and powerful kin there. people from SAVEROU respect and adores them so much. One day a witch when to SAVEROU, She has an atrocious face, that everyone is terrified to look at Her. She is more powerful than the SKJ kin, it stands for Son-Kang-Jung. She builts Her own kingdom in eastern SAVEROU, built a high fence so no one could get in and hired some people from SAVEROU to eradicate every human being who live there. some of SKJ relatives had betray them, they killed the three brothers who where out trying to defeat the witch, but got slaughter by their own relatives." Eunji said stopping for a moment to catch Her breath.

She let the information sink in, but She just can't comprehend what's Her connection to SAVEROU.

"Is SAVEROU from this world or it's from other dimension?" She heard Yerin asked, eyes still fix on Eunji.

"It's from another dimension, You can only go there if You and a person from saverou dream of each other more often, then You'll meet each other, eventually You become connected." Eunji answered immediately looking at Yerin's direction.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---