Chapter-15

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

as they hide behind the trees Devin walks out from where they are hiding and smirked. "I told you that those evil dwellers won't see this place."

Sowon and Kyungil was caught off guard seeing it and smile in relief.

"You are really right Sire Devin, I just hope that Minerva won't find Us here. Anyway let's find the others so that I can introduce them to you." Kyungil instructed as he leads them the way.

Meanwhile those Zenui who happens to pass by the mountain hadn't seen them, it's like the place were invisible.

The Souless Soldiers who march from south began taking the path towards Dwelven Mountain.

As Kyungil, Sowon, Devin and his men walk through the forest, they had encounter a red eyed boar.

"W-wait, what is th--" Sojung didn't got to finish her sentence when Devin cut her off.

"Hurry! Kill it! Before Minerva track us!" Devin commanded in a slight panic voice.

"We are on it Sire!!" Kyungil and Sojung shouted at the same time as they run in a quick pace to attack the red eyed boar.

And in an instant the red eyed boar was slashed into pieces as Kyungil used his blade to cut it open and Sojung slashed it into pieces with her sword.

"Now, let's Keep going. We need to warn the others about this." Kyungil instructed.

They slowly run back to where The others are, while they discuss about the possible plan they are going to impose later.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Who's there?! Come out now!" I half yelled when I felt someone's presence hiding on the bushes, I am gripping my sword tightly to ready myself from the attack.

"Eung.... Tchoo.."

Eh? What the----

"Who is it Hayoung ah?" Seulgi Unnie asks while She too ready her spear behind Me.

I glance at her and shake My head. "I don't know yet Unnie."

At that moment a White cat jump out of the bushes, while running slowly towards Naeun's direction.

"Eh? This cat seems familiar." I mumbled looking at it in bewilderment.

"Tada! Thank god you are alive!" Naeun Unnie said in glee while scooping the cat in her arm.

"Is that A cat?" Seulgi Unnie uttered dumbfounded.

"She is not just a cat. She is one of The special breed Seulgi ah." Naeun Unnie glared at Seulgi Unnie who put her hand in surrender.

"Alright... I know it Naeun ah. You don't have to glare at Me like that." Seulgi Unnie laugh nervously.

"Guys what's happening?" Sojung Unnie asks as they walk closer to Us and saw Us busy huddling near the bushes.

"Nothing Sojung ah. It's just... a cat went out from the bushes. Anyway who is with you? I don't remember seeing him before." Joohyun Unnie asks when We saw an unfamiliar faces walking towards Us with Sojung Unnie and Kyungil Oppa.

"Ahh. He is Sire Devin the leader of The Mountain guard. Let's go we need to go to where our companions are." Kyungil Oppa said as they lead them.

"Minerva is on the hunt so we don't need to waste anymore time." He added.

"Meow! Meow!" Tada said as she runs out of Naeun Unnie's arms.

"Why did It run away?" Seulgi Unnie asked confusedly.

"I don't know Seulgi ah. Maybe she finds something. Let's go follow her." Naeun Unnie answered as she chase after Tada.

We followed the Cat into the bushes and stops when We are infront of a huge tree, It's trunk is glowing in blue light.

"A portal?" I uttered questioningly glancing at Kyungil Oppa.

"Maybe, Hayoung ah. But Let's find out if it's really a portal." Kyungil Oppa replied, putting his right hand to the circle blue lightning on the trunk of the huge tree.

"They are already here! They have cut into the barriers! Hurry! Go inside the portal!" Sire Devin screamed in a fright voice as they hide behind the descendants.

"Get ready guys! We have to protect them no matter what happened!" Kyungil Oppa commanded pulling his blade out.

"Yes, Oppa!!" We all replied, I gripped my sword tightly waiting for their attack.

"What about the portal? Shouldn't we follow Tada inside?" I heard Naeun Unnie asks while freeing her arrow hitting Minerva's Zenui on the head.

"Yeah, let just follow the cat. We're out numbered by Minerva's Spawn! Come on Oppa!" Seulgi Unnie pulled his arm.

"Alright. You, Ladies go first." He relented.

But we didn't expected that the Souless Soldiers are fast enough to arrived here.

Sojung Unnie quickly block one of Souless Soldier who tried to attack Seulgi Unnie behind her back using her sword.

"Thanks, for the save Sojung ah." Seulgi Unnie said before she entered the portal followed by Sire Devin, Kyungil Oppa and the Mountain guards.

Naeun Unnie who was push lightly to the portal went back out to where I am.

"Why did you come back?" I asked concernly, stepping infront of her to protect her.

"I don't want to leave you here." She replied with a shy smile.

"I'll be fine. Go back Inside, I can handle myself. We will just buy you time to escape and then we will go after you. Just please.... Listen to me okay? I don't want anything bad happen to you." I said kissing her on her forehead.

I can see that she wanted to protest so I beat her to it.

"Go now! Naeunie!" I added in a stern voice pulling my sword and block the souless soldier's attack.

She nods her head before entering the portal.

I'd made sure that Naeunie is not going to get out again.

"Hayoung ah guard the east side! Let's finish them off!" Sojung Unnie commanded as she uses her sword to give us shield.

"I'm on it unnie!!" I replied as I uses my body to roll down and avoid the attack.

"Joohyun unnie now!" I yelled as she uses her agility and speed to attack them in one go.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Eunji Unnie!  Eunha ah suddenly fainted!" Yeri shouted when she saw Eunha fall unconciously to the floor.

She immediately run to Eunha and crouch down to aid her.

Eunji who heard Yeri scream quickly run out of her lab followed by Namjoo.

She saw Chorong, Bomi and Sinb carry Eunha to the couch.

"What Happened?" Eunji ask worriedly, she has an assumption that it is somehow connected to Saverou but kept it to herself.

"Yeri ah here said, that she saw Eunha unconciously falls to the ground so sudden." Chorong explained.

"I see. Hmm, I think this has to do with what's happening in Saverou. I hope our companions there are all safe." Eunji said voicing her thought, as she check Eunha's palm.

"W-what? Are you sure Eunji ah?" Chorong ask in disbelief, She is worried that Hayoung and their companions might be in danger.

"Positive Unnie. See that little lightning on her palm? It's called Jetzou, only the descendants has it, and it only ever light when Saverou is in grave Danger." Eunji responded.

"Then those that means Eunha ah is at Saverou right now?" Bomi asked confusedly.

"No, Bomi Ah she is still here." Eunji replied.

"How does a descendant travel from Saverou to our World then vice versa? Tegananyi travel when their body is asleep in our World but how about the descendant?" Chorong voice out her observation.

"When we first came here, Me, Eunha ah and Yerin ah used The portal from the tree in Dwelven mountain." Eunji started.

"How was that? I mean you said that It will erase your memory when you leave Saverou?" Bomi confusedly asks.

"It's because, before we can leave Saverou, we need to follow the rules first. Like what I said before, you have to erase all your memories about Saverou. I was just lucky that Granny gave me this blue ball to chew. But Eunha ah and Yerin ah had forgotten all even though they have taken a blue ball." Eunji explained.

"What's the use of that blue ball? And where will you find it Unnie?" Sinb ask interestingly.

"Only Granny knows where to find it. It use to restore your memory. But I think it only works when you're rather a Young adult." Eunji answered.

"Eunji Unnie look! Eunha ah's hand is moving." Yeri informed them.

"Eunha ah? Are you alright?" Eunji lightly shakes Eunha's arm.

But Eunha didn't respond She was like sleeping peacefully.

"What is it Eunji ah?" Chorong inquired concernly.

"She is travelling now to Saverou." She sighs.

"What? How did it happen Unnie?" Yerin looks at her with confusion.

"She met Sojung Ah In her dreams that had lead her to Saverou. Come on guys, we have to find something that can be useful in solving the Mystery of Saverou." Eunji told them as she tries to carry Eunha luckily Joy help her.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Oommff.. Where am I?" Eunha asked herself as she dust her clothes.

She just fall into this unknown place that looks familiar to Her but She can't remember.

"hello, anybody there?" She called out, No one was there.

Well, except for the squirrel who is staring amusedly at her.

"I was just dreaming of Sowon Unnie and now I am here in this forest. Is this part of My dream too?" She mumbled lowly as she tried to slap her face.

"Ouch, that was rather painful. So I am not really dreaming. But where am I? what place is this?" She began walking slowly with an aimless direction.

"Eunji Unnie where are you?! Guys where are you?! Sinb ah?! Chorong Unnie?! Yerin ah?! Joy Unnie?! Yeri ah?! Bomi Unnie?! Namjoo Unnie?! Everyone where are you?!" She called desperately for them.

"Guys, I-Im scared. Please come out now. this is not the time to joke around." She uttered her voice began to tremble.

She was scared when she heard the clashing of the sword not far from her.

"Sojung ah! Wake up. It's not time for sleeping?!" She heard someone yelled.

Eunha sneakily hide behind the bushes to study her surrounding.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

in the midst of our fight against the Jixouns, Zenui annd Souless soldiers, Sojung Unnie fell asleep.

"Eh? What just happened?" I mumbled as I saw Joohyun Unnie quickly blocked the claw of one of the Jixoun that tried to attack Sojung Unnie.

"Hayoung ah. Now!" Joohyun Unnie instructed.

"I'm on it!" I uttered running in a quick pace and I close My eyes to concentrate.

I pull My sword out as I dodge the Jixoun's attack and ready Myself.

"Yah!!" I screamed as I attack it above but I got surprised when My sword break into two.

"oh, crap. this Jixoun is a tough one." I mumbled in a perplexed tone.

"Sojung ah! Wake up. It's not the time for sleeping?!" Joohyun unnie shouted.

'Crap! We would lost this fight. We are still weak.' I thought landing on My feet.

I catch My breath as I look at the Jixoun.

"What just happened Hayoung ah?" Joohyun Unnie asked walking beside Me.

"My sword broke into two, Joohyun Unnie." I said showing her My broken sword.

"How is Sojung Unnie?" I ask back.

"She Is awake now. She said that Eunbi ah has arrived here." Joohyun Unnie smiled.

"Watch out!!" Sojung Unnie yelled At the same time the Jixoun tried to punch us.

We dodge It's attack by jumping up, Joohyun Unnie tried to attack again.

She uses her agility then forces herself to jump high doing an acrobatic move before pulling her sword to slice the Jixoun.

She landed on her feet before turning around to look at it.

But We got shocked when her sword break into pieces just like mine.

"! There is no used to it!" I shouted running towards the rock.

"Sojung unnie, go find Eunbi ah! She might be in danger." I said.

She nodded her head and Run to the wooded area.

"What do we do now Hayoung ah? We both got a broken sword?" Joohyun Unnie Asks concernly.

! I can't think of anything on how to defeat this Monsters.

"Hayoung ah! Look out!" Joohyun Unnie pushes me down to avoid the Jixouns claw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Eunbi ah?! Where are You?! It's Me Sowon Ah!" Sojung called out.

She walk pass the wooded area searching everywhere.

"Eun--" She stopped calling for her and pulls her sword.

She Is sneakily running ahead the twigs to find a cute girl sitting while crying silently.

"Eunha ah?" She called out softly.

The girl slowly lift her head up to glance at her.

"Sowon Unnie?" She called unsurely.

"Eunha ah. Come on let's get out of here." Sojung offered her hand to Eunha.

Eunha slowly reach for it and stand up.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I close My eyes from the impact when My back hit the ground as Joohyun unnie push Me.

"Hey, are You alright?" I heard Joohyun Unnie ask worriedly.

I cast her a glance. "I am, Unnie. Let's escape for now."

"Yeah, I don't think We could defeat them without Our sword." She agreed.

We run to where the portal is, and halfway there we met Sojung unnie with a very familiar face from My world.

"Eunha ah?!" I called out unsurely.

"Hayoung Unnie? Joohyun Unnie? I'm glad You two are alright. They have been worried sick about You." Eunha said.

 

 

 

---

As they entered the Portal, Kyungil and the others was waiting for them.

"why are You just now?" Naeun immediately hug Hayoung.

not caring if everyone saw Her like that.

"I'm sorry for making You worry. We failed to defeat them." Hayoung replied as She hugs her back.

"Uhm, Eunbi ah?" Seulgi called out, getting everyone's attention.

They whip their head fast to look at Eunha then their eyes went wide.

"Eunbi Ah! finally You are here!" he almost shout.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---