Chapter-16

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

"Hayoungie!" Naeun called running towards Hayoung to meet Her.

"Are You alright?" She asks concernly checking every bits of Hayoung.

While Sojung and Eunbi walked hand in hand to where Kyungil is, and Joohyun immediately hug Seulgi.

After Hayoung together with Joohyun, Sojung and Eunbi escaped Dwelven mountain, They became quiet as they arrived in Guiea.

Hayoung only nod Her head as She wrap Naeun in Her arms.

"let's stay a bit longer like this." Hayoung uttered softly.

Naeun just tighten Her hug.

She knows something had happened that is Why Hayoung is acting this way.

"thank God! You guys are safe. come on let's eat first. And Eunbi ah, welcome back." Kyungil instructed as She pats Eunbi on Her head.

While leading them to the table Sojung asks Eunbi if She is hurts.

"I'm fine, Sowonie. You don't have to worry about Me." Eunbi replied caressing Sojung's hand.

"I'm glad that You are here Eunbi ah. I have been missing You everyday." Sojung confessed.

"I'm sorry if My mind had forgotten You momentarily, but My heart... It still recognized You." Eunbi said softly.

Sojung blushed upon hearing it.

Meanwhile Hayoung kiss Naeun on Her forehead before detaching Herself from Naeun.

Joohyun excuses Herself from Seulgi who pouted.

"Kyungil Oppa, can we talk?" Hayoung was hesistant when She called for Him.

Sojung whispered something to Eunbi before going to Joohyun.

They stand beside Hayoung as They wait for His respond.

"Sure, what it is? You guys seems so uptight, lighten up a bit." Kyungil laugh lightly looking at Them one by one.

"Come on follow Us, Kyungil Oppa." Hayoung can only say that as They lead Him few steps away from their comrades.

"You are making Me curious, What is It really? Did something happened?" Kyungil asked as He uncrossed His arms.

Hayoung changed Her headphone to it's original form.

"My sword broke, and I don't know how to fix it." She showed Him the sword.

"Mine too." Joohyun said at the same time She showed Her sword.

Kyungil was shocked seeing it.

"How did this happened?" Kyungil uttered in shocked.

"We were fighting this tough Jixoun when it broke." Hayoung explained in a serious tone.

"What are We going to do now Oppa? how are We able to face Minerva if Our only weapons to defeat Her are broke now." Joohyun asks concernly.

Kyungil seems to be thinking as He was zoning out.

"You need to find The Smith." He uttered absentmindedly.

"The smith, You say? but where are We going to find Him Oppa?" Hayoung inquired carefully.

"Sowon?" He called Sojung.

"Yes Oppa?" Sojung replied stepping infront to face Kyungil.

"Take The Descendants with You and lead Hayoung ah and Joohyun ah to The smith. You know where to find Her? right?" Kyungil instructed carefully.

"Ofcourse Oppa! leave it to Me." Sojung answered with a smile.

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

We were All set to leave Guiea to find The Smith in Heraxe to fix Our swords.

"Listen carefully guys!" Kyungil Oppa gather Us All.

I felt a hand holds My pinky Finger and I Immediately know who is it.

"The Tegenanyies and Their descendant will be traveling to Heraxe to find the Smith. as for Us, We will travel to the South of Saverou where Granny is waiting for Us. maybe We'll meet You guys there." Kyungil Oppa explained as He divert His attention to Us.

"Alright Oppa, be careful on Your way." Seulgi Unnie said.

"We will be going. You guys take care of Yourself." I bid as We take the path to the western of Guiea.

 

 

 

---

Two hours after, Seulgi Unnie whined that She can't walk that far anymore.

We have travel half the day and We are still far from Heraxe.

Seulgi Unnie said that We need to take a rest before continuing Our Journey again.

Because If not, Her Soul might leave Her body.

So We all agreed to Her, and made Our stop here in Lain Village.

"Are we there yet?" Seulgi Unnie asks after She chugged Her water.

"We still need to walk Fifteen Kilometers from here." Sojung Unnie replied flatly.

"W-what? Then We'll arrived there tomorrow. Can We atleast stay the night here?" Seulgi Unnie asked then points at a Huge Manor.

They all looked at Me with a puppy eyes.

I sighs. "Yeah, Guys. Let's go. We'll continue Our Journey tomorrow."

"I think no one is here." Joohyun Unnie commented as We stood infront of the Manor.

We have been knocking on the doors for 2 minutes but no one came out to open the door for Us.

"Yeah, I think so too Jooyunie. Maybe this is an abandon manor." Seulgi Unnie replied suspiciously.

I pull Naeunie closer to Me, I'm afraid that this village wasn't welcoming for Us.

"Or just break it?" I heard Sojung Unnie said.

"Hayoung Ah, what do You think?" Joohyun Unnie asked diverting everyone's attention to Me.

Wait, what are they talking about? Did I zone out?

"H-huh? Come again Unnie?" I asked.

Sojung Unnie and Seulgi Unnie laugh teasingly.

"She is daydreaming." I heard Seulgi Unnie mumble.

"We were talking about My sword, Should I break it too?" Sojung Unnie ignored what Seulgi Unnie said.

"I think We should ask the smith about it. Kyungil Oppa trust Him or Her. So tomorrow at dawn We have to set out for Our journey again." I replied.

Joohyun Unnie, Eunbi ah and Naeun Unnie were busy talking among themselves.

"Sowon Unnie?" I called out.

"Yeah, what is it Hayoung ah?" She inquired.

"Do You know how Eunbi ah's stardress looks like?" I asked curiously.

I wanted to know what Her weapon too. Seulgi Unnie got a spear while Naeunie got a bow and arrow.

"I haven't seen it yet. Should I go ask Her?" Sojung Unnie asks softly.

"No, it's alright Sowon Unnie. We'll find out about it later." I replied.

She nods Her head before excusing Herself.

'I wonder what is happening in My world now? Are Chorong Unnie and the others alright?' I thought looking ahead of Me.

Then suddenly The door open slowly, I instinctively hug Naeun in a protective Manner.

An Older Woman showed up and spoke gently. "Come in Young traveller. Welcome to My humble Manor."

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Yes! I got it!" Eunji shouted in victory.

Bomi, Chorong and the others hurriedly went to Her.

"What is it Eunji ah?" Chorong asks curiousity lace Her voice.

"The formula. I already know how to use this formula. We can go to Saverou in five days. I just need to finish this machine." Eunji replied as She started working with Her invention.

"Oh that's a good news! Then I have to train hard so I can help Hayoung ah." Bomi said.

Her and Sinb went to the other room to train.

Joy, Yerin and Yeri started to train too as they swore to their friends that They will help them defeat Minerva.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

After We said Our thank You to the Older Woman,  We set to Our Journey again to find the Smith.

We already arrived at Heraxe entrance, People here look at Us weirdly.

And when We ask about The Smith they are all afraid to talk about it.

We decided to split into two groups.

Naeunie, Seulgi Unnie and Joohyun Unnie on one group. And I'm with Sojung Unnie and Eunbi.

So Here We are searching the Hut one by one. We don't even know How He or She looks like.

"Hey! Get back here!" I heard Seulgi Unnie yelled.

"Seulgi ah, wait for Me!" Joohyun Unnie shouted,  chasing after Her.

"What's the matter?" I asks confusedly when I met Naeunie.

"Seulgi ah got robbed by the monkey, they said it's the famous thief here." Naeun replied softly.

"W-what? Then let's go Naeunie. We have to follow Them." I said grabbing Her hands, and together We run.

 

 

 

---

We were running for almost half an hour, finally We caught the monkey.

It brought us to a secluded area here in the forest of Heraxe.

"Be nice! Young lad!" Seulgi Unnie half-yelled as She got back Her item.

It was a cape given to Her by their Granny and it was so precious to Her.

"Gordon?! What did You do again?!" A female voice asks from the cave behind Us.

Uhh. I didn't notice that cave earlier.

The monkey flinch hearing it, then bows Her head.

We heard a hurried footsteps walking toward Us, so We all turn around to see Her.

"Gord--" She stops what She was about to say when She saw Us.

"Who's here with You?" She then diverted Her attention and asks the Monkey or Jordan or whatever His name is.

'Does She think this Monkey can talk?' I thought frowning at the idea.

"Look at Me when I'm talking Gordon!" The Girl said sternly.

'Oh so the name is Gordon.' I facepalm.

"I heard them searching for the smith, so I brought them here." We are all surprised when We heard the monkey spoke.

"Wait, He talks?" I uttered in disbelief.

"Yes, He has a special abilty. He can only be heard by people who are special too. Just like You." She explained with a smile.

"And I apologized for the mess He did to You." She added.

"It's okay. Gordon here, mention about the Smith, do You know where to find Him or Her?" Joohyun Unnie inquired.

"Yes, You are in the right path. Follow Me inside." She leads Us to the cave where She was in.

 

 

 

---

"Woah! This is amazing!" I uttered when I saw bunch of weapons inside the cave where She leads Us.

"Does this mean... You are the smith?" For the first time Eunbi open to speak.

Naeun Unnie and I look at each other, when The Girl spoke.

"Yes, I am Lee Jieun. I am the first master smith." She introduced.

"First master?" I repeated.

"Yeah, I am the one who make weapons for The Descendants and it's Tegananyies. The one Minerva hated the most." She explained as She laughs at the last part.

"So, Minerva hated You?" Joohyun Unnie asks.

"Yes, Minerva hated Me because I made weapons for The Descendants and their Tegananyies that could kill Her." She replied as She nods Her head. 

"Do You know Us?" Naeunie Inquired suddenly.

"I do. Earlier when You heard Gordon talk, I knew from that moment that You're the Descendants and I am glad that You are with Your Tegenanyies. I have been wanting to meet You. Kyungil Oppa told Me so much about You." She aswered.

"You met Kyungil Oppa?" Naeun Unnie asks again.

"Yes, before when I stayed in Saverou. When it is still a peaceful place." She said.

"Oh, Kyungil Oppa told Us to see You. He said You got a solution to Our broken swords." I told Her.

We showed Her Our sword and saw Her nod Her head.

"It had already happened before. I remember when I was ten years old. The SKJ brothers went to My mom to fix their sword. And Mom told Me about the secret orbs that can fix Your sword. That orbs too can make the Descendants weapon stronger as before." She explained carefully.

"Where can We get that?" Seulgi Unnie asked.

"You can get that at the water falls near Dwelven mountain.

"Huh? We've been there before. But I hadn-" Joohyun Unnie cut Me off.

"There are a lot of orbs in different colors. I saw it at the deep side of the falls. Which one do We get?" Joohyun Unnie asked.

"Yes, there are variety. You need to get the orbs according to Your color code." Jieun Unnie said.

"You mean..." Sojung Unnie said.

Jieun Unnie nodded Her head.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---