Chapter-20

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

"Eunji Unnie!" "Eunji ah Hurry!" Both Sinb and Bomi yelled anxiously at the same time.

Chorong together with Joy, Yerin and Yeri tried to push the door so it won't open.

But The creatures behind the door is trying the opposite.

"Hurry Eunji ah!" Chorong shouted.

"Come on! What the hell is the problem with this stupid machine?!" Eunji frustratedly yells and push the button aggressively.

The machine immediately took off making them celebrates in victory leaving the creatures yelling for them.

 

 

 

---

"Where are We now?" Bomi asks wiping Her sweat as the Machine flew above the forest.

"I do not know. I just hope that We are not lost. Aish. But one thing is for sure, I can feel that We are getting nearer to Saverou. We already lost two years just by traveling." Eunji stated.

"Really? We are getting nearer? I can't wait to see them, especially My sister Hayoung. I wonder how they are now?" Chorong sighs in relief.

"Yes. I think so, Chorong Unnie. But do not worry about Them, they will be fine. They are stronger. And Grannie is there to guide them." Eunji replied in a comforting tone.

"I just hope that We won't face any of Minerva's Men. Seriously. We are not ready to fight yet." Eunji added concernly.

"Whoever Minerva is, I am not afraid of Her." Sinb uttered.

"Yeah, We are not scared of Her too!!" Joy and Yerin said at the same time.

"Look! Unnies what is that?!" Yeri points to the only house who stood proudly in the middle of the forest.

Eunji's eyes went wide and gasps. "No way!"

"What is it Eunji ah?" Namjoo asks concernly.

"We are not lost. We are on the right route." Eunji commented.

"What does it mean?" Chorong asked confusedly.

"We are in Saverou right now. That house? That's Naeun ah's house." Eunji answered them.

"R-really? N-Naeun-shi is the owner of that house? Then Hayoung ah and the others might just around?" Chorong asks in a hopeful tone.

"Maybe Chorong Unnie. But I am not really sure." Eunji replied unsurely.

"I'm just going to find a good spot to land." She added before manuevering the machine.

"You guys, check this out! Why are the color of their bodies changing into purple?!" Yerin freak out seeing the two bodies who was sleeping peacefully next to them slowly becoming purple.

"! They are in danger!" Eunji yelled in a panic voice as She safely land the machine in a hidden place near the Saverou Forest.

"Namjoo ah! Hand Me the blue box! Hurry!" Eunji added.

"What does it means by they are in danger?!" Chorong freaks out.

 

 

 

 

MINERVA POV

"They had killed Brad? Should I thanked them?" I asked plainly when a Zenui reported to Me.

I turn the poor bird into a human just because I am bored.

"Yes, My lord. What shall We do with those humans? They are in Heraxe hiding." Mino asks.

Brad is getting into My nerves, and tried to ing control Me as if I am a fool.

He deserves to die! A useless scumbag like Him is not welcome in My kingdom.

But then I need to eradicate the bloodline of Son, Kang, and Jung. so no one can defeat Me.

"Kill Them!! All of Them!! Don't let them escape! Hahaha!!" I cackle evilly.

"As You wish My lord." Mino replied then turn Himself again into Zenui as He flew out the window.

I gave them the authority to change theirselves into human.

Tssk. I won't let them have fun.

With My power I teleported Myself to Heraxe.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

Kyunggil Oppa came back with Our comrades wearing a blank expression.

"Have You find them?" Grannie asks in a hopeful tone.

He shakes His head. "No, Grannie. But We won't lose hope. We will just gather more Men to spread them in the forest of Heraxe."

I sigh disappointedly. 

Where they could be?

Maybe I should try meeting Her in My dream. Maybe There I can see Her.

"I am sorry if I disappoint You Naeun ah." Kyunggil Oppa apologized.

"I understand Kyunggil Oppa, maybe I will try meeting Her in My dream to know Where they are." I told Him softly, voicing My thought.

"That is a good Idea. Anyway We have to go back to start searching again. We just came to gather some of Our comrades to help Us find them." Kyunggil Oppa replied before leaving.

"Naeun Unnie!" It was Eunbi's voice.

"What is it Eunbi ah?" I asks softly.

"Seulgi Unnie is missing!!" She replied catching Her breath when She got near Me.

"W-what?! How?!" I jolted up.

What if Minerva already captured Seulgi ah?

"I don't know Naeun Unnie. She is just with Grannie awhile ago, and now I can't find Her everywhere.

"Is that so? come on Eunbi ah, Let's find Her before its too late." I told Her getting up and take My bow and arrow.

"But Grannie said that You need more rest. Stay still Naeun Unnie." Eunbi confusedly look at Me.

"Don't worry about Me, I am fine. Let's go find Seulgi ah, quickly." I replied softly.

"Wait Naeun Unnie.. I think I like that one." She said stopping Me from My yrack then points to a sling.

"Do You want to use it as a weapon?" I asked softly.

"Yes, Unnie. I am very skillful at using a sling." She nodded eagerly then walks to Me.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Seulgi ah?! Do You Hear Us?! Please come out now?!" I shouted through the forest.

One of Our comrades informed Me earlier that He last saw Seulgi going through this forest.

We were searching for like three hours, the sun is setting again to the west soon.

Arggh! ! I feel like something is piercing My head.

"Are You alright Naeun Unnie? I think We have to go back now." Eunbi asked Me concernly.

"I am fine Eunbi ah. No, Let's keep searching for Seulgi ah." I assured Her.

"Seulgi Unnie?! Where are You?! Show Yourself to Us!" Eunbi half-yelled.

"Seulgi ah?! Come on, it's not the time to joke around. You are worrying Us." I said.

But still We got no response from Her.

I just hope that She is still safe and sound out there.

I saw Eunbi walking inside the forest.

I sigh then I tried to follow Her, But then I saw Her running back to where I am.

"Run Naeun Unnie!" I heard Eunbi yelled making Me confused.

"Why?! What's the matter?!" I asks while running after Her.

"Minerva is here! She is going to kill Us!" She replied in a horrifying tone.

I pull Her to hide at the back of a Hyperion tree when I saw the Souless soldiers walking to Our direction.

"Sshh... Minerva's Souless Soldiers are walking to Our direction. We need to hide." I whispered to Her, when She tried to move.

She nodded in fear.

"Have You seen them?!" I heard that terrifying voice again asks to Her minion.

"No, My lord. But I can still smell the Descendants' scents here." One of the Souless Soldier answered.

"Find them! They are just around. You need to bring them to Me, dead or alive!" Minerva commanded.

"Uh, oh." I uttered in horror when a Souless soldier smirk when He caught Us sneaking away.

"Run! Eunbi ah!" I commanded as I try to attack them.

I quickly release My arrow and it begun to multiply.

But they manage to block it. Then laughs at Me maniacally.

I immediately run following Eunbi behind.

"Hahaha!!! Is that all what You got Descendant?!" Minerva asks boisteriously.

I get one arrow and tried to target Minerva, She was mockingly laughing at Me, and it's kinda irritating.

As I was about to release My arrow, Minerva uses Her power and in an instant She held someone I know a captive.

"I dare You to release Your arrow, Naeun! Hit Me!" She dared making the unconscious girl Her shield.

I take a deep breath before shaking My head and put My bow and arrow down.

I can't kill My own cousin.

"Seulgi Unnie!!! You need to wake up!" I heard Eunbi shouted.

"Oh, interesting! The Jung descendant is now here and still alive." Minerva diverts Her attention to Eunbi.

"Capture them! Don't let them escape!" She instructed before flying away with Seulgi as Her hostage.

'Dang it.' I muttered.

"Naeun Unnie what are We going to do?" Eunbi asks in a scared tone.

"Let's run! We are outnumbered! We can't defeat them!" I yelled as I began running.

She was following Me behind but the Souless Soldiers was fast enough to block Our way.

Not letting us escape the place.

"Hit them with Your sling Eunbi Ah." I instructed.

I tried to free My arrow attacking the Souless Soldiers from Our west.

When they are distracted enough, I pull Eunbi with Me and continued running.

A Souless soldier caught Me making Me stumble to the ground.

"Naeun Unnie!" Eunbi cried as She tried to help Me up.

But I shake My head. "Run Eunbi ah!! You need to run away from here!" I told Her.

But She ignored it and won't listen to Me.

"Ahh!!! Help!!! Somebody, help Us!!" Eunbi cried for help attracting the Souless Soldiers' attention.

One of them transform into Human.

"Do You think someone could help You?" He smiles evilly at Us.

I think I am losing hope. Kyungil Oppa and the others were on the other route.

The Tegenanyies are not here to save Us.

Maybe I should just let Them kill M-

"Yeah!" Someone answered before the place got engulf by a humongous smoke.

"Sshh... It is Us." An unfamiliar voice said.

And in an instance, two persons pulled Me up and carry Me out of the place.

"Wow, She is light as a feather." I heard one of them said in amazement.

While the girl who talk earlier keep on throwing a tiny like rock.

"Unnies!!!" I held Eunbi shouted before I lost My concious.

 

 

 

 

---

I tried to open My eyes but the light is blinding Me.

"Arghhh! Where am I?" I massage My temple and slowly open My eyes to look at My surrounding.

I heard some voices talking not far from Me so I tried to sneakily walk near them to listen to their conversation.

"What?! Hayoung and the other Tegenanyies disappeared?!" An unfamiliar voice yelled.

I saw Eunbi nodded Her head in fright.

"But We only have two bodies, where is Sojung's body though?" Another unfamiliar voice asks.

"We need to hurry and do something to wake them, because if not they can't return to their body and become a wandering soul." I heard a familiar voice says.

"Eunji Unnie?" I uttered unsurely.

They all turn around and look at Me.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---