Chapter-11

Days Gone By

PREVIOUSLY ON DAYS GONE BY:

"have you meet your girlfriend Seulgi ah?" Sowon ask when they reach a wooded area. Seulgi shakes her head.

"No, i told her not to meet me for now. I refused to see her in my dreams." Seulgi said sadly. Sowon tap her shoulder telling her it would be okay.

"We have to rest here for awhile, i know you guys are tired from walking, we will going to reach the camp in twenty minutes." Sowon said eyes scanning their surrounding.

They all nodded. Seulgi went near Sowon.

"Do you think that Minerva won't find out that Naeun ah isn't in the house?" Seulgi asked..

"i'm worried for her safety." Seulgi added looking to where Naeun is who is busy talking and laughing with Hayoung.

Sowon followed Seulgi's line of sight and sees Seulgi's looking at the two. She smiles before answering.

"Don't worry Seulgi ah, Naeun ah have been out of the house twice but no one notice it, beside i'd made sure that they think that Naeun ah is still there." Sowon assured Seulgi tapping her shoulder.

"Now that Naeun ah TEGENANYI is here, we are finally able have a chance to defeat Minerva." Sowon added smilling at Hayoung and Naeun.

"Tege-- what?" Seulgi asked confusedly scratching her head.

Sowon laughed softly. "it's tegenanyi, the person you are connected to is called tegenanyi." Sowon explained.

"Me, Joohyun unnie and Hayoung ah is called TEGENANYI." Sowon added smiling..

"Ohh i get it. But what about you, does my cousin Eunha remember about you?" Seulgi curiously asked diverting her eyes from the two and met Sowon eyes.

"Maybe, maybe not. But we got to meet each other in our dreams again. I can say that she is trying to remember everything and i'm just gonna be patient for it." Sowon said combing her hair. Seulgi offer her a smile.

"Don't worry Sowon ah i'm sure she'll remember You." Seulgi assured Sowon.

"Thank you Seulgi ah." Sowon said side hugging her.

 

"Is it the first time you got slap by her?" Hayoung asked curiously. Looking at Naeun's face.

"Uhm yeah, it's the first time. But it doesn't hurt anymore." She said trying to hide it.

"Can you come closer Naeun ah?" Hayoung asked motioning her to get closer to her.

She nods and inch forward. "Is this enough Hayoungie?" She asked seeing that the space between them is mere fourteen inches.

"Yes that's enough." Hayoung nodded.

Hayoung touch her face and she flinched to it.

"You don't have to lie Naeun ah, i know it still hurts." Hayoung said frowning.

"I'm sorry, i just don't want to worry you." She said biting her lips.

"It's okay Naeun ah." Hayoung said slowly inching closer. She was surprised when Hayoung lips touches her cheek.

"Does it still hurt?" Hayoung asked innocently.

"that's how Chorong unnie heals Bomi unnie's wound." She added smiling.

Naeun blushes to it and dock her face down.  "did i do something wrong?" Hayoung asked when she saw Naeun's action. she looks up to see Hayoung was worriedly staring at her.

"no Hayoungie, you didn't do anything wrong. it's actually work, it doesn't hurt anymore like it did before." Naeun said smiling warmly to Hayoung. She glances to where Seulgi and Sowon is. and saw them mouth hanging agape.

'maybe they are surprise too with what just happen.' she thought.

 

"Erhm erhm." They heard someone clearing their throat. They looked up, to see her cousin and Sowon standing near them.

"You guys ready for it?" Sowon asked.

Hayoung nods to it. "Yes we are ready." She said determined.

"Then come on we are near the camp where we have trained with tegenanyi." Seulgi explained to her, while Sowon leading them the way to the camp.

"What is tegenanyi?" Hayoung asked while walking.

"It is called to the person that we are connected, you, Joohyun and Sowon are TEGENANYI." Seulgi explained glancing to Sowon for approval, Sowon nods to it.

"She is right, but in order to have a chance to defeat Minerva, we have to be as one with the descendant." Sowon  explained.

"Do you know how to use a sword Hayoung ah?" Seulgi asked, when they arrived at the camp.

"Not really Seulgi Unnie, i never hold a sword before. But i have a little knowledge about it, because of the game i played." Hayoung replied taking a look of the camp.

"Hhm okay then you'll train first with sword." Seulgi replied going in the camp.

"are you the one who is going to train me?" Hayoung asked quite unsure. Seulgi chuckled. 

"don't worry it wasn't me. you'll meet him now." Seulgi answered grinning.

"Kyungil oppa!!!" Seulgi yelled in excitement seeing a guy went out of the tent.

"are you that excited to meet me." Kyungil smiled teasingly, messing Seulgi's hair.

"oppa don't mess my hair." Seulgi whined trying to stop Kyungil's hand from messing her hair.

"good to see you Naeun and you too Sowon." Kyungil added waving to them.

"is she your tegenanyi Naeun?" he asked with curiousity.

"ah yes oppa, her name is Hayoung." Naeun said clinging into Hayoung's right arm.

"since when did Naeun ah became clingy?" Seulgi teasingly asked.

"hhm since in that secret room i think." Sowon answered teasingly.

"you guys shut up!!" Naeun half yelled glaring at Seulgi and Sowon's direction. they act like they zip their mouth while Hayoung just chuckled to their antics.

 

"you ready Hayoung ah?" Kyungil asked when she saw Hayoung went out of the tent with a double blade sword.

"i think so oppa. are you sure i can have this?" she said while examining the sword.

"yeah, that sword has been waiting for you for a long time, that sword destined to be in your hand, just like how Joohyun got the SHOUWIN SWORD and Sowon got the ROVLIEN SWORD, yours is GOUNZEIN SWORD, and it has choosen you before you are even born." Kyungil oppa explained.

Hayoung is confused, with all of this.

"Sowon ah where is your sword i didn't see it when we came here?" she asked confusedly glancing to Sowon's direction.

"are you looking for this?" Sowon asked showing her right hand where her bracelet slowly turn to its original sword form.

"ROVLIEN has the power to change it's size into a bracelet Whenever it's TEGENANYI wants too, it has the ability to give it's owner an undestroyable shield. SHOUWIN has the power to make itself looks like a necklace when it's TEGENANYI is on their own world. It has the ability to give it's owner the quickest speed to fight enemy. While GOUZEIN it's has the power to make itself look like a headphone for it's owner. It's has the ability to give it's TEGENANYI a wisdom to outwit enemy, and could obliterate enemy in one go. SKJ SWORD has the ability to know if their owner is in danger, and it would glow to warn you, and give you a protection for awhile until you use it." Kyungil added making sure Hayoung understand everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE IN HAYOUNG'S WORLD

"sshh Yerim ah, i feel like someone is watching us." Joohyun said putting her left hand to Yerim's mouth. they are watching news about the explosion that happened at the JUNG's residence.

She dialled Joy's number because She remember that Joy told them she is going to accompany Hayoung ah to go there. but it only rings, she dial for tenth times when Joy picks her call.

"Hello Joy ah?" Joohyun greeted when she heard Joy's voice on the other line.

"Joohyun unnie?" Joy asked confusedly, 'maybe she is confused on why i am calling her and not Yerim.' she thought..

"you texted Yerimmie hours ago that you are at JUNG's resident, we heard on a news that their house was blown into ashes. are you guys alright?" she asked worriedly, bitting her lips.

she stands up and when near the windows. she peek through the curtain and saw someone lurking in their backyard.

"we are. for now unnie." she heard Joy answered, she hears some noises in the other line.

"what Eunji unnie?" she heard Joy asked in the other line.

"are you perhaps Seulgi's girlfriend?" an unfamiliar voice asked her bluntly.

she saw Yerimmie clumsily drop the glass, "sorry unnie." Yerim mouthed picking the broken glass.

"yes i am Eunji-shi and you are her cousin right?" she answered, asking the last part.

"yes i am, but please listen to me. you have to get out of your house now. bring your sister with you. Minerva.. she is trying to eradicate us here so that SKJ descendant mission on killling her fail." Eunji said in one breath.

She heard some rustling sound on the other line, like they are in hurry or something.

"uhm Joohyun-shi this is Chorong. wait for Joy, Yerin and Eunji to go there. they are on their way, don't let anyone in, even if it's a person you know. it's for your own safety." Chorong said voice laced with worry.

"thanks for the info Chorong-shi, i think there's someone lurking in our yard. i just hope that they'll be here in time." Joohyun said eyes still fixed outside of her house.

"just don't hang up unnie, let's us hear what's going on there." a familiar voice said.

she smile knowing it's the JUNG decendant.

"unnie your necklace is glowing?" she heard Yerim spoke. she looks at it, and saw it's glowing than ever. she remembers what Kyungil oppa told her,

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

She is training with Seulgi. when Kyungil called her.

"This is SHOUWIN SWORD, it has choosen you to be the new owner of it, this sword has the power to make itself a necklace when you are in your world. it's ability is to give you the quickest speed to fight enemy. SKJ SWORD has the ability to know if their owner is in danger and it would glow to warn you, and give you a protection for awhile until you use it." Kyungil explained to her.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Yerim ah, come here beside me." she commanded in a hush tone. Yerim oblige and went to stand beside her.

she saw a blue light coming out the necklace, her eyes following the light and saw it went to the window to choke an unknown creature sneaking at their back.

they slowly walk to the front door to escape. she pick a baseball bat that is leaning near the couch. she looks at her back and saw a man from saverou.

'He must be one of Seulgi's uncle Brad men." she said swinging the bat in front of the man face, that gets knock down easily.

she saw Yerim slowly twist the knob, and readying herself to swing the bat in front to hit whoever is the invader waiting for them there.

"ooopppsss!!" she heard a female voice said. blocking the bat with a wood. 

"phew you nearly hit my face." the voice spoke again releasing a breath.

She heard a voice laughed through her phone.

'I forgot that i didn't hang up, for Joy's friend to know what is happening here.' she thought looking at the person infront of her who is wiping her face.

"Eunji unnie is already there, Chorong unnie you don't have to worry." the voice on the other line informed her friends. she smiled knowing that they are worried for her and her sister.

"uhm sorry if i didn't introduce myself, my name is Eunji, Jung Eunji. and i am here to fetch you guys and bring you to the safe place." Eunji explained searching outside to see no one is there.

"it's okay Eunji-shi, i am Bae Joohyun, and this girl beside me is Bae Yerim my little sister. thank you for coming here, even though you are in danger too like us." Joohyun said gently, while looking behind Eunji.

"are you searching for Joy?" Eunji asked leading them outside.

Joohyun nods her head, while Yerim answer Eunji.

"Yes, do you know where Joy is?" Yerim asked worriedly, brows furrowing.

"They are fighting a tough JIXOUN it's what you called to Minerva's monster. Joy ah ask me to fetch you, she is worried that something bad might happen to you." Eunji explained while they are walking.

They heard explosion from their back, and Joohyun glance to Eunji who just grinned at her.

Eunji points to the two figure who runs to their directions, arguing while running.

"I told you to throw it when we are far from that place, look what you did?" Joy complained seeing that their clothes is covered with dirt coming from the explosion.

"not my fault that JI--, JI--, aish forget it, that monster is tough. so i need to feed him something in near range, i can't do it when i am away from him." Yerin explained while coughing.

"at least you didn't inhale a lot of smoke unlike me." Yerin added, she looks at Joy then began laughing crazily, Joy is confused as to why Yerin is laughing then she realizes that their faces is cover with those dirt coming from the smoke and she too laughed.

"you guys alright?!!" they heard Eunji's confused voice meeting them with Joohyun and Yerim at the back. Eunji stop in her tracks and began laughing hysterically.

"what happened with your face?" Eunji asked trying to regain her composure. while Joohyun just smile and Yerim hugs joy.

"that girl's fault." Joy answered pointing her right hand to Yerin's direction. Yerin only grin sheepishly.

 

---to be continued---