Chapter-14

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

Eunji is busy reading the papers that Hayoung had gave her before she went to Saverou, but give up half way when she can't understand anything writen there.

"What is this? Why is it so deep? Why do it have to be in a rare language? How it is possible for us to know the meaning behind this? I don't even understand anything writen here. Argh! i give up." Eunji mumbles a series of question then frustratedly slams the papers on the table.

Namjoo looks at her questioningly. "Is there any problem babe? Do you need help? You seem frustrated."

She glance at Namjoo then sighed. "Hayoung ah, gave us some information, it's about Caovern where they are now, that just located beside Saverou. But i don't understand a thing. And my head hurts just reading it."

"Let me see it. Maybe i could crack something out of that. We just need to reverse on the writen word. Something like i saw on the movie we watch before. Maybe that will work too." Namjoo said as Eunji gave the papers to her.

"Do you think it will really work?" Eunji asked hopeful.

"I'm not sure. But there is no harm in trying." Namjoo replied softly while trying to understand the hidden messsage.

 

 

MEANWHILE

Bomi and Sinb are running out of breaths from too much training at the second room.

"Let's take a rest Sinb ah, i think i'm gonna die of exhaustion." Bomi wipes her sweat.

"Yeah unnie. I think i can't feel my muscles anymore." Sinb replied as she sat down, leaning her back on the wall.

They heard a knock coming from the door.

"Come in..." they both said at the same time.

they saw Eunha and Yeri come in carrying a tray of foods and drinks.

"Here unnie, you have to revitalized back." Eunha handed them foods while Yeri gave them a drink.

"Don't exhaust yourself too much. Okay?" Yeri told them, they just gave her an okay sign because they are busy munching their foods.

"We will leave the two of you. Oh, before i forgot Chorong unnie said to not forget to take care of yourself." Eunha added as She together with Yeri walk out the door.

 

 

 

 

---

"Joy ah?" Yerin called out looking down at her food.

they are at the kitchen eating, they already take a break from their training.

"Hhmmm?" Joy responsed while munching.

"Do you think we can be of help to Hayoung ah?" She asked in a small voice.

Joy looked at her intently before swallowing her food.

"Of course, we are. Eventhough we are not that strong we still need to help our buddy. Remember we are all in this together."

Yerin lifts her head up to stare at Joy then smiled brightly. "You are right! Then i won't let that Minerva hurt Hayoung ah."

"Good. Now can we continue eating?" Joy sheepishly asked.

Yerin only nodded her head before taking a spoonful of her food.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"What's happening?!" Seulgi freaks out when the tunnel starts to shake vigoriously.

"Don't panic. It's part of the process, the swords are connecting with the star dresses that are made for the descendants." Kyungil oppa explained calmly. 

"I just hope that we won't get killed here." I heard Seulgi mumbles beside me.

"No, don't worry. We are protected by the Tegenanyies sword." Kyungil oppa divert his eyes from Seulgi to the Tegenanyies who was in the process of being one with their armors.

 

 

 

 

---

After our Tegenanyies got their armors, we descendants slowly got wrapped into this transparent light, and make us float in the thin air.

'What is happening?' I thought trying not to panic, but Deep inside i am.

"Listen. Don't be afraid guys that light is giving you your stardress, now that the Tegenanyies had their armors. Just be patient it will took for awhile." I heard Kyungil oppa explained slowly.

"But what about Eunbi ah?" I heard Sojung asked.

"Don't worry about her Sowon ah, she'll be here soon." Kyungil oppa assured her.

we nod our head in understanding, i glance to where Sojung is, and saw her wearing a sad smile.

i know how much Sojung misses my Cousin Eunbi, i just hope that Eunji unnie let Eunbi come here so the descendants are complete.

i close my eyes when i felt something like electricity surging through my veins.

"Arggh!!" I shouted in pain when i felt the electricity piercing my veins, i tried to hug my body to lessen the pain. 

i need to focus my mind on something so that i won't feel the pain.

Hayoung's smile.

Hayoung's eyes.

Hayoung's lips.

the way she ki--

wait why am i thinking about the kiss.

the electricity is enveloping me in the pain again.

i feel like my body Is getting burn and my bone twisted in pain.

i vomited a blood from it. I think i am exhausted from doing the process of getting my stardress. I feel like i am going to lost conscious any moment.

"Arghhh!!" I heard Seulgi shouted also in pain.

"Just keep your eyes closed!! Don't open them yet!" I heard Kyungil oppa instructed carefully.

'Focus Naeun, focus.' I keep repeating those words like a mantra In my head.

after some painful procedure we have gone through, we have already obtained our stardresses.

The transparent light is gone now but i am still floating in the thin air above them.

i slowly open my eyes, to be met with Hayoung's worried gaze.

i offer her an assuring smile to let her know that i'm fine.

i control my body and let myself down in an instant.

"Oh my! Our stardress are beautiful!" Seulgi hollered in awe.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. I wonder how Eunbi ah looks with her stardress." Sojung mumbled the last part.

"Don't worry Sowon ah, i know Eunbi ah will come here and help us defeat Minerva." Hayoung said positively.

Sojung just smile at her in return.

"Okay guys! You need to train to hone your skills! You need to be ready! The descendants should train with each other and same with the Tegenanyies." Kyungil Oppa instructed.

we went out the tunnel and set to the west of Caovern.

 

 

NO ONE POV

they have been walking for three hours when Kyungil signal them to stop.

"What is it oppa?" Seulgi asked curiously while glancing at Kyungil expectedly.

Kyungil turn to face them wearing a serious expression. "This is going to be your training ground. You can Start now."

They all nodded their head and in a blink of an eye they separated in two groups.

Naeun and Seulgi went to the wooded area while the Tegenanyies went to the rocky part.

"Yah!" Sojung said as she sneakily attack Hayoung who block it with her sword.

"Not So fast Sowon unnie!" Hayoung smirked then tried to counter attack but she stops then dodge to her left when she felt someone's presence attack her from behind.

"Wow. You got a sharp sense. I'm impressed Hayoung ah." Joohyun compliments, then run in a quick speed to attack her again.

Hayoung use her agility to move backward and block Joohyun's attack before trying to slash her but luckily Sowon is there to block her attack.

"You improved a lot Hayoung ah." Sojung said as she tries to catch her breath.

"Thanks but i am not satisfied yet. I need to get stronger to defeat Minerva." Hayoung replied wiping her sweat, before kicking Sowon on her face but Sowon dodge it.

Joohyun use that time to attack Hayoung from above. "I got you!"

Hayoung was surprised but then smirked when she use her sword to dodge Joohyun's attack by piercing it to the ground.

As their sword clashes with each other, they take a step backward to create space then runs to attack again.

Kyungil who was watching them smiles proudly.

"They improve a lot." He mumbles under his breath wearing a proud smile.

 

 

 

---

meanwhile Seulgi and Naeun train with each other.

Seulgi was surprised seeing that Naeun's bow isn't ordinary like before.

it is made of light and it can multiply accordingly to how many enemies will attack her.

Seulgi use her spear to attack Naeun but Naeun quickly block it with her bow then take a step backward to create some space.

She smirks before pulling the bow launching hundred of arrows.

"Fudge!" Seulgi half yelled when she saw it then began to use her spear to block it and she dodge some of it.

"Got yah..." she heard Naeun whispers, appearing from behind her.

She quickly turn around but Naeun already launches her arrow.

She is just glad that she was quick to avoid it.

She uses the tall grass to hide then sneakily attack Naeun from above. "Yah!"

Naeun quickly launches her arrows counter attacking Seulgi.

Seulgi's eyes went wide when an arrow bypass her defense luckily she block it.

"I surrendered.." Seulgi said as she sat down on the grass while catching her breath.

"You nearly got me, but thank god i am able to counter attack." Naeun replied then divert her eyes to where Hayoung is.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine." Seulgi said teasingly.

Naeun shyly ducks her head. "i know, But still it worries me."

"Let's take a break first, i know you are tired and let's go meet them, so that you won't worry about her." Seulgi said as she walks to where the Tegenanyies are, followed by Naeun.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"Don't turn your back from your opponent!" Joohyun unnie shouted as she attack me from my back.

I block it and tries to throw her some punches, but she quickly blocks it with her free hand.

"Okay guys. Take a break first." Kyungil oppa told us when he saw that we are ready to attack each other again.

"Okay oppa." Joohyun unnie said softly as she stops in her track to attack me.

I gave them a high five before leaning my back to the tree.

"Here. Catch it." Kyungil oppa throws me a flask that contains water.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Have you found them?!" Minerva asked menacingly.

"N-no my lord. W-we have not found them yet. B-but we will do everything to f-find them." one of her soldier said nervously.

"You are bunch of useless trash! Scurry off before i turn you into ashes!" she angrily yelled.

"If they can't find them. I will go find them myself. They can't hide that long from me." she uttered before using her power to vanished.

 

 

---

Minerva was seen searching for the Descendants and Tegenanyies near the Saverou forest.

"If i find you! I will kill you with my own hands!" she hollered before laughing maniacally.

She launches her Zenui and souless soldiers around the Saverou forest. "Find them and bring them to me dead or alive!!"

The Zenui flew across the Saverou tree, going to Caovern making some screetching noise.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"what is it Hayoung ah?" Naeun asked me concernly.

We are sitting near the Oak tree where Kyungil oppa made our tent.

"I thought i heard someone scream." i replied unsurely.

I abruptly stood up getting all their attentions.

"Why are you standing up Hayoung ah?" Sojung unnie asks confusedly.

"I need to concentrate to see if my hunch was right Sowon unnie." i told her as I close my eyes to work all my senses on our surrounding and to know if my hunch was right.

"We got some visitors five hundred meters from here. There are ninety of them... No... They are hundreds." i replied trying not to panic as i open my eyes.

They all gasps hearing it.

"Are you sure?" Kyungil oppa asks after he recovers from the shocked.

I nodded my head for confirmation.

"Let's hide our things And..." Naeun suggested looking at each of us.

"And we won't fight them yet. Not yet atleast. We have to be careful with our moves. We can't let Minerva know that we are training hard to defeat her, or else it will all just put to waste." she added in a serious tone, making us all agree in what she said.

"Although i wanted to smash her face right now, i agree with what you said cous." Seulgi unnie said.

We all fix and clean our mess before walking away from the place where we used to train.

 

 

 

 

---

After hours of walking we reach a mountain and a beautiful waterfalls welcome us.

'I think we are far enough from caovern where the oak tree is.'' I thought, looking around to see a different environment.

"Where are we?" i asked confusedly while looking around.

"We are at the Dwelven mountain." Naeun unnie replied curtly.

"I'm so tired, i think i have to go and drink some water." i heard Seulgi unnie mumbles.

"I will go with you Seulgi ah." Joohyun unnie said as she hold onto Seulgi unnie's right arm.

"Here." Naeun unnie offered me a water on a leaf.

I smile. "Thanks Naeunie." 

"Where's Sowon unnie and Kyungil oppa?" i asked when i can't see them here.

"They went to make rounds in this place, they just wanted to make sure that this place is safe for us to stay." she replied looking ahead of us.

So i need to stay on guard and hone my senses too, i won't let Minerva hurt them.

There is a possibility that Minerva might find us wherever we hide.

To think that she is the powerful witch here, we shouldn't understimate her.

"Hey Naeun ah Hayoung ah! Come here!" Seulgi unnie called for us, as she stops two meters away from us.

We looked at each other before going to her.

When we stopped near her i asked. "What it is?"

"Just follow me." she ignores my question then leads us down the waterfalls.

We arrived to where Joohyun unnie is, and saw her observing something.

"Unnie what it--" but she cuts me off.

"Sshhhh." Joohyun unnie whispered then points to the small creatures huddling near the falls.

"Are they one of Minerva's spawns?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"I think they are not. Maybe they are the one who are guarding the mountain." Seulgi unnie replied softly.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Sowon stops as she senses some negative energy passing them by. Kyungil pull his blade as she signals him to ready.

"1."

"2."

"3."

Sowon counts as they ready to attack whoever is it.

"Spare us!!!" The leader of the mountain guard shouted.

Sowon and Kyungil had stopped their sword and blade on time.

"What the.... A tiny creatures?" Sojung said in a confused  tone.

"I think they are the one guarding this place." Kyungil uttered.

"We are sorry Sire for nearly attacking you." Kyungil apologized.

"I'm Kyungil and this is Sojung from the Kingdom of Saverou, servants of the SKJ Clan." Kyungil introduces politely.

The Leader of the mountain guards looks at him confusedly. "Isn't it that wicked witch killed the king of Saverou?"

"Yes sire. And she is on hunt to kill the saviors of the Saverou..." Kyungil answered.

"You already have the Tegenanyies? That will help the descendants defeat that wicked witch and her monsters?" the leader of the mountain guards inquired curiously.

"Yes sire, we already have them." Kyungil replied curtly.

"You don't have to call me sire. I'm Devin the leader of the mountain guards. I will allow you to stay here for as long as you want. This mountain isn't visible to any evil dwellers. This mountain is protected by the good spirit Tara." Devin said as he leads Kyungil and Sojung to the waterfalls.

They are on the way to where Hayoung and the others are, when they heard a screeching sounds not far from them.

"What's that?!" Sojung asks as they quickly hide behind the trees.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---