Chapter-2

Days Gone By

Yerin or known as Yennie to them is Her bestfriend since gradeschool, along with Joy, but She hasn't arrived yet it their table. 

She introduces Them to Namjoo during their freshman year in college.

"By the way, where is Joy? I haven't seen Her, since We arrived here." Asked Namjoo while waiting for their orders.

"Obviously She's on a date again with Her girlfriend, that's why She doesn't have a time for Us." Yerin sulked glancing at Namjoo.

Namjoo just shakes Her head. "You're like that too. With your girlfriend. You ditch Us when you have a date." Namjoo says laughing at Her.

"Shut up Namjoo ah! She is not my girlfriend. I'm still courting Her." Yerin said lowering Her head.

"See Hayoung ah I told you She's gonna ditch Us for Her soon to be girlfriend." Namjoo said, teasing Yerin even more.

While Hayoung is still thinking about Her dreams She had in their classroom, She didn't know what Her friends are talking about.

She felt someone had nudge Her. 

"Hey Hayoung ah are you listening to us?" Asked Namjoo furrowing Her brows.

"She's in another planet Namjoo ah, She's daydreaming about the games and the character She wanted to marry. Hahaha." Yerin teased while laughing.

She looks at them with a frown concerning Her face.

'Should I tell them about my dream or should I just kept it for my self for now?' She thought.

Eventually She went with Her second option not telling them about it.

"I was thinking about Bomi unnie.." She said softly looking at them.

Namjoo gasped at Her reply while Yerin stop laughing.

She looks at them questioningly.

"what?" She asked confusedly. Yerin cleared .

"Ehhm We didn't know, You have Your hots for Your Unnie's girlfriend. You can like someone else Hayoungie, but liking your Unnie's girlfriend is a bad idea.." says Yerin shaking Her head in a dramatic way.

"Ditto." Said Namjoo pointing her finger to Yerin, still can't grab the idea of what She just said.

She look at them with wide eyes, and push them slightly.

"Not like that! You weirdo! Gosh i was just thinking if Bomi unnie used my game console again. You know how She is. The last time She uses it, She toss it away because She lost." She explained to them.

Their food arrived and Namjoo didn't waste any time and grab a spoonful of Her spaghetti.

"Ahh yummy." Yerin says smiling to them.

"Anyway We really thought You like Bomi unnie, that almost gave Me another heart attack caused by You Hayoung ah.." Namjoo says looking at Her.

"Sheesh it's not like that, You know I never had a crush on anyone. I only love games, foods and sleeps You guys know that." She says after drinking her cola.

"Yeah, yeah that's why You're boring Hayoungie." Yerin said laughing lightly at Her.

"Hahhahah!" Namjoo laughs only at Her.

"Whatever guys I have to go. see You tomorrow. I need to check if my game console is still intact. Bye.." She said getting up giving Them both a hug.

"Bye take care Hayoung ah." They both says in unison.

She went outside to where Her car is.

"Gosh I should ask Chorong unnie to drive Me tomorrow. I'm still not pro at driving this." She mutters.

 

 

 

HOME

Chorong and Bomi are watching movies, cuddling at the couch.

"Hayoungie will be here in any minutes." Chorong says still in a cuddling position with Her Bomi.

"Well I'm just glad that I didn't use Her game console. Last time I used it I got an earful sermon from that giant baby." Bomi says chuckling remembering the time She was sermoned by the younger.

"It's Your fault Bom ah, if you didn't toss Her game console like that it won't get damage." Chorong says pinching Bomi's nose.

"Ah hehehe, I get frustrated unnie. It never gave Me a chance to win, that is why I toss it away. Hehehe" said Bomi giggling and hugging Chorong.

They hear the main door open. Hayoung arrived in their home. 

"Unnie I'm home, did Bomi unnie used my game console again!!?" She shouts at their doorway. Removing Her shoes.

"I didn't used it Hayoung ah. I only watched movies with Your Chorong unnie, You can asked Her." Bomi half-yelled in the living room.

"Oh unnie you're still here? Okey I believe You then." She says holding Her bag, and giving Her Unnies a kiss in the cheeks.

"I am, Your unnie is insisting me to be here for dinner. Is it okay though? Bomi asked her nervously.

"Ofcourse Bomi Unnie, as long as you don't get to touch my game console then We are fine." She says jokingly.

"i'll be in My room unnies, enjoy your time together. But tone it down if you're going to do it okey?" She says laughing while walking away to go to her room.

"Yah!" Her unnies say in unison. She's in Her room now changing into Her simple clothes. She sits on Her chair and stared at Her computer, She tries to remember the name of the place She went, where She sees Naeun.

She wonders what Naeun does now.

'Is She okay there?' She thought.

"Rong unnie!! Can I ask You a question!!?" She shouts from Her room, waiting for Her unnie's reply.

"Yes!! What is it!!?" Came Chorong's reply.

"Do you know about Saverou!!? She shouts again She wonders if that place ever existed here. Or maybe She just never heard of it.

She hears a footstep coming from Her doorway.

"Saverou? What is that.?" Asked Chorong sitting on Her bed Bomi following suits.

"Saverou Unnie, uhm it's a place I heard in my dream." She said hesitating, Scratching Her head.

"Saverou huh? Have you heard about it Bom ah?" Chorong asked Her girlfriend looking at Her and to Bomi.

Meanwhile Bomi is in Her own world, thinking about "saverou" She knows She heard it before, but not quite sure where.

"Bom ah have you heard Me?" Bomi hears Her girlfriend says.

"Ah yes, yes I heard You. You were talking about Saverou, it's quite familiar but I'm not quite sure where I heard it." Bomi says having a thinking face.

"Oh okay, if in case you have an information about it, please tell me Bomi unnie." She says pleading She went back to Her computer and start it up.

"Okay Hayoung ah, i'll tell You if I managed to get information about it." Says Bomi with Her determine eyes.

"We'll go prepare our dinner Hayoung ah, take a rest. And we'll call you if we're done preparing it." Chorong says, pulling Bomi with Her.

She's busy looking at Her computer debating with Herself if She should search for saverou in the internet.

She went with it though, but got disappointed with what She saw. There writen is no result for saverou.

With a heavy heart She went to Her bed and take nap.

 

"Wake up Hayoung ah." She hears someone calling Her name She thoughts it was Her unnie, so She decided to stay put in Her bed.

"Wake up Hayoung ah. It's already morning." She can feel someone touching Her cheeks.

'What the? morning what is She talking about?' She mutters.

She woke up feeling the sun ray on Her face.

'Fudge..' She cursed.

"Wait!! Sheez I'm not in my room, I don't have a bind like that.? And it still night, I'm having dinner with unnie." She half yelled. She looks at her surrounding and furrowed her self.

'Since when the paint in my wall become brown' she asked herself.

"You're already awake." She heard someone says.

She turn around to where the door is. And got dumbfounded by what She saw. There She is the girl who occupied Her mind was standing at the doorway, wearing a black dress now.

"Naeun-shi." She utters, with wide eyed.

"I told you We will meet again Hayoungie, didn't I tell You that." Naeun said smiling at Her.

"B-b-but I-I k-know that I take a nap in Our home?" She asked sttutering.

'Damn maybe I had fallen asleep again..' She thought.

Naeun didn't answer Her, but take a step near Her.

"Come on the breakfast is ready. I don't let my guest starve especially when they are in my humble abode." Naeun says walking away going through the kitchen.

'Why do I keep coming to this place.' She thought getting up and following naeun.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---