Chapter-12

Days Gone By

PREVIOUSLY ON DAYS GONE BY:

"You guys alright?!!" They heard Eunji's confused voice meeting them with Joohyun and Yerim at the back.

Eunji stop in her tracks and began laughing hysterically.

"What happened with your face?" Eunji asked trying to regain her composure.

While Joohyun just smile and Yerim hugs Joy. "That girl's fault." Joy answered pointing her right hand to Yerin's direction. Yerin only grinned sheepishly.

 

 

"Come on guys, they are waiting for us. And we don't want any of Minerva's spawn to catch us, don't we?" Eunji said making them all nod their head.

on their way to Eunji's secret hide out, Eunji had brief Joohyun about Minerva's plan, on how Minerva managed to track them in their world.

while Yerin, Joy And Yeri busy talking with each other.

They finally arrived to their secret place. Eunha was the one who open the door for them.

"Glad you guys are all okay.. Come in. Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie had cooked foods." Eunha said in her cute voice.

"Oh really? That's good. i am quite hungry fighting those monsters." Yerin excitedly went to the kitchen leaving them at the mention of foods.

"Hey wait for me!! You are not the only one who fight them." Joy argued following Yerin behind.

"Sorry for that. Come on i'll show you around." Eunji said smiling at Joohyun and Yeri who frown when Joy left her for food.

"I hope you guys could get comfortable staying with us. i just wanted to help protect those people who are close to my cousins, because i know that their life is at stake too once Minerva knows that you got connection with the SKJ descendant." Eunji informed them.

"it's alright Eunji ah, and thank you for helping us. i am just glad that you guys are safe too after that bomb explosion." Joohyun commented in a gentle tone.

"Thanks too. we are just on time to leave my house and went underground before the explosion." Eunji answered glancing at the doorway when she heard Joy call them.

"Yo guys?! are not you hungry?! come on let's eat.. because if not then thank you this is all mine." Joy half yelled at the kitchen's doorway popping her head out.

the three looked at each other before nodding their head. walking slowly to the kitchen.

"Where are you going Chorong unnie?" Bomi asked when she saw Chorong going out of the kitchen.

"to Hayoung.. that kid must be starving she have been sleeping for too long. so i need to wake her up." Chorong replied casually, before disappearing completely in the kitchen.

"Bomi ah where is Chorong unnie?" Eunji asked as soon as she reach them.

"She went to wake Hayoung ah, she is worried that her sister might be starving. anyway i am glad that you guys are safe." Bomi replied high fiving Eunji.

"I am glad you guys are all okay." Sinb said after munching her food.

Joohyun and Yeri just smile to them.

Eunha offer Joohyun and Yeri a plate. "thank you." Joohyun smile and Yeri does the same.

"Welcome guys. please don't be shy here. most people here are crackheads especially Eunji unnie, Yerin unnie, Joy unnie, Bomi unnie, Namjoo unnie.. oh and Sinb too." Eunha chuckled.

"Hey i am not a crackhead like them!!!" Sinb argued scowling while crossing her arms.

Eunha just stick her tongue out.

"Alright, thank you again." Joohyun replied giggling witnessing them banter before serving her plate.

"I will leave you two here i am gonna check the others." Eunha bids, before going to where the others are, Sinb following her behind.

 

CHORONG POV

I went to the room where Hayoung is, to wake her up. I was so worried that she is starving because she have been sleeping for so long.

I enter the room then went to her, sitting just beside her.

"Hayoung ah, wake up." I said gently waking her up.

but she doesn't even move, she is just there sleeping on her right side.

i tried again.. but it still the same.

'does it mean she is in SAVEROU?' i thought studying her feature.

"Should i let her be like this? But i am quite worried about her." i mumbled glancing at the door when i heard some footsteps coming in.

"Unnie did Hayoung unnie wake up already?" Sinb asked. when her, Joy, Yerin, Eunji and Eunha comes in.

i shake my head.

"No. she didn't. do you think she is in SAVEROU now Eunji ah?" I asked diverting my eyes to her.

she nods her head in response.

"Maybe she is having her training now. i just hope that Naeun and the others would guide her."  she replied.

i diverted my eyes from her to Hayoung.

'Please be careful there Hayoung ah..' i thought worriedly.

"Let's go. we are having a conference in the living room." she said waiting for me at the door.

I glance at Hayoung for one last time before leaving the room.

i saw all of them huddled just next to the room.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"So what are we going to talk about?" Chorong asked as soon as she sitted next to Bomi.

"We will be talking about the descendant and their tegenanyies. the two TEGENANYIES is in SAVEROU while Joohyun ah is here--" but Eunji got cut off when Bomi in.

"what's TEGENANYIES Eunji ah?" she asked confusedlly. everyone nods their head in agreement for Bomi's question except for Joohyun who knows the meaning of it.

"The person that the SKJ descendant connects with called TEGENANYI, just like Joohyun to Seulgi, Sowon to Eunha, and Hayoung to Naeun. they are going to be their protector." Eunji explained looking at everyone.

"And I think Hayoung ah and Naeun ah, are starting their training now. because according to Our granny. the TEGENANYI's body in this world would be sleeping for a little longer." she added diverting her eyes at Chorong who was lost in her own world.

"anyway we have to train ourselves too, for we can't just rely to SKJ descendant and their TEGENANYIES, because they might not always be there for us. and they might also need our help." Eunji said standing up.

"Where are you going babe?" Namjoo asked confusedly seeing Eunji stands up.

"I am going to start my research to make a new weapon to defeat Minerva's JIXOUN (MONSTER).. and conduct a new studies on how we can go to SAVEROU without you guys losing your memory." Eunji replied glancing at Namjoo then divert her eyes to Chorong.

"I am going with you. I am good at analyzing data." Namjoo stated, standing up also.

Bomi who was in her own world suddenly stood up.

"I am going to practice my hand to hand combat." Bomi spoke gently while taking a step towards the opposite direction.

"I am going with you unnie, i am good in hand to hand combat too, see you later Yerin ah." Sinb said standing up, then glance at Yerin before following Bomi.

 

"Joy.. " Yerin called.

"Yerin..." Joy said, smiling when she heard Yerin called for her too.

"Let's go train too. we need to help our buddy to defeat whoever Minerva is." Yerin stated going to the right direction.

Joy nods her head and followed Yerin out.

 Chorong, Eunha, Joohyun and Yeri look at each other.

"do we have to train too?" Yeri asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Uh i think Joohyun and Eunha have to train with each other. while we are just going there to lend our hands when they need our help.." Chorong suggested making Yeri nod in agreement.

 

 

IN SAVEROU

HAYOUNG POV

After Kyungil oppa explained everything, we started to train about the sword handling.

"Hit left, hit right then try to do a combo.." Kyungil oppa instructed.

"Like this?" I asked doing what he say. i hit to the left then to my right before doing my combo attack.

"Yes like that. you are doing great Hayoung ah." Kyungil oppa stated.

"Now, you have to practice dodging. here try this rope. first try to dock to the left then to the right after that try to bend and lean as far your back can bend. got it?" He instructed again.

"I think i got it oppa." i replied glancing at Naeun who is trained by her cousin Seulgi.

i stand infront of the rope then dock to my left then to my right.

i exhale a deep breath before i bend my knees and try leaning my back as far as i can.

Oh my.. this is harder than i thought. i am not usually the type of person to do exercise.

I can hear my bones cracking from it.

"are you alright?" i hear a sotf voice asked concernly.

I look at her and smile.

"I think i can still manage Naeunie. it just that my body is not used to this kind of thing. maybe i should do more exercise when i got home." i replied cooly and my bone is cracking again agreeing to what i said.

I just hope she won't think that her Tegenanyi is weak.

"Okay enough for that. you guys can take a rest first. I am just gonna cook us food." Kyungil oppa said before walking inside the tent again.

Oh thank god.. i try to stood straight but i can feel the pain radiating from my back.

Maybe this is what i get from playing games all night and not exercise my body..

I feel someone hold me.

"I'll help you whether you like it or not, because it seems like you are in pain. are you sure you are alright?" Naeun asked concernly.

"My body is just not used to it, maybe because i don't exercise that much all i do is sit and play games." I explained sheepishly.

"Is that so? did i tell you i don't want to see you hurt? if not then i hope you know now that i am scared to see you hurt." her voice become serious.

I was in dazed when she said it, after a minute i have found my voice to speak again.

"I know Naeunie. don't worry about me, because i am scared too that i can't protect you from anyone who tries to hurt you. I just want to be your protector and I will do my best to fulfill it even if it means to give up my life." I replied giving her my sinceriest smile.

But she gave me a sad smile in return.

"But i don't want you to give up your life for Me." she uttered sadly.

"Then I will try my best not to die. I don't want to make you sad." I replied hugging her making her surprised with it.

She hugs me back.

"Promised Me Hayoungie." she whispered near my ear.

"I will. I promise.." I assured Her.

We stay like this for awhile when we heard Seulgi's voice.

"Group hug!!" She hollered walking towards us and hug us.

We chuckled hearing it and let her joined us.

I saw her glancing towards Sowon, who is just standing there smiling at us.

"What are you doing there Sowon ah. come join us we are family here." Seulgi stated with furrowed brows.

Sowon nods her head and join our group hug.

After awhile we detached from the hug and smiled at each other.

I absentmindedly look up the sky and saw a lot of black birds flying above where we are.

Thankfully the trees is much taller here compared in saverou.

I know there is a meaning to why those black birds looks different from other birds because their eyes have this devilish look.

"Naeunie, what is the meaning of that?" I asked innocently pointing to the black birds flying to the south.

Seulgi and Sowon who had saw it, drag me and Naeunie inside the tent as fast as they could.

"Sshh... I think Minerva have found out that Naeun isn't in that house. She is spreading Her monsters to find Naeun and slaughter everyone who is against her." Sowon explained when we are inside the tent.

"I think it's time for Seulgi to let Joohyun meet her. The Tegenanyi should be complete to test the SKJ Sword together." Kyungil oppa who was just listening to us spoke.

"But i---"  Seulgi started but got cut off by Kyungil oppa.

"Don't worry you guys got each other. and I won't let anyone of you die. if that's what you are afraid of." Kyungil oppa cut in.

"Maybe we could let Hayoung ah inform Joohyun and the others about the plan. and i hope Eunji unnie allowed Eunbi to come here." Sowon suggested.

"Yeah you are right. this is emergency and they have to know what's happening here." Kyungil oppa added.

"How can I go back to my world? the last time i went back was when i am using a secret passage in Naeunie's house." I voice out my observation glancing at each one of them.

"Yeah she is right oppa. how can she go back if we are here in Caovern jungle. there's no secret passage here. unless you do have one oppa.." Naeun said agreeing with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Don't worry.. there's another way to make your TEGENANYI go back to their world." Kyungil smirked.

"What it is oppa?!" They all asked at the same time.

"You have to kiss Your Tegenanyi on the lips and also the Tegenanyi have to focus their mind in going back to their world. because if not they would be still stuck here." Kyungil explained seeing them getting red He laughs at them.

"Uh, is there another way around?" Hayoung asked shyly.

"As far as i know that's the only other way for the Tegenanyi to go back to their world." Kyungil answered honestly.

"Don't worry we won't peek when you guys kiss. if you are so shy about it." Seulgi said seriously but her smirked tells the other way.

Naeun mumbled something before taking a deep breath.

"Let's do it Hayoungie." She uttered pulling Hayoung closer to her.

"I wa-wait." Hayoung stuttered.

"Remember Hayoung have to focus her mind that she wants to go home to her world or else you have to kiss again." Kyugil reminded them while Seulgi and Sowon can't conceal their excitement on witnessing Hayoung and Naeun's first official kiss.

"Oppa are you sure there is no other way? Or you just want to see them kiss." Seulgi asked suspiciously in a low tone so that no one could hear them.

Kyungil chuckled. 

"I don't think so. but that's the only way i can remember." Kyungil  comb his hair and smile teasingly to her.

Seulgi slap him lightly on his arm.

"Oh you are such a genius. I mean Naeun ah harbor feelings towards Hayoung ah. but she is just too in denial about it. at least now I could see Her squirm and blush a little." Seulgi said then divert her eyes to the two who have a staring battle.

"We will know, if they both have feelings toward each other when they kiss. because according to Granny it won't work if one of them doesn't harbor a feelings." Kyungil answered diverting his eyes to Hayoung and Naeun.

"Hey you two okay there?" Sowon asked concernly seeing them unmoving in their spot.

"I think they are communicating through their eyes." Kyungil commented seeing the two.

Hayoung slowly leans in and capture Naeun lips who's eyes is closed.

 

"Omo!! Omo!! They kissed." Seulgi half-yelled in excitement.

"Sshhh.... you will disturb them." Sowon chastised.

after a minute Hayoung pulled herself from the kiss.

Naeun open her eyes and smile shyly towards Hayoung who does the same.

'See you again..' Hayoung mouthed to which Naeun nodded her head, before a force teleport her out there.

"Is she in her world now?" Seulgi asked after witnessing the scene.

"I think she is." Sowon replied side glancing Seulgi.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG WORLD

Hayoung stirred in her sleep before opening her eyes slowly.

She look at her surrounding before stretching herself.

"So, I am now in my world." she mumbles before getting up.

'Eh?' She thought when she felt something hanging in her neck. she get it and saw a headphone.

"Is this the---" but she stopped when she heard a familiar voice bickering.

She smiles before running out the room.

"Yerin ah?! Joy ah!?" She calls out excitedly.

Meanwhile the two still at it that they didn't heard Hayoung called for them..

"No Joy?! You are supposed to kick right before left." Yerin argued.

"No Yerin?! It's supposed to be the other way around." Joy countered.

"You are so frustrating. I told you it wasn't like that." Yerin pinched the bridge of her nose to calm her nerves.

"You are frustrating too. You should believe what I say." Joy frustratedly pulled her hair.

The two who was still bickering, stopped when they heard Hayoung's voice.

"Did you hear what i hear?" Yerin asked looking around.

"Yes.. is that Hayoung's voice? Is she here? Is she awake already?" Joy nods her head then asked a series of question.

"Maybe let's find ou---" but Yerin didn't got to finished her sentence when someone hug them.

"I miss you idiots.." Hayoung said side hugging her friends.

"Hayoung ah, you are already here i thought you are still in Saverou." Yerin's brows meeting.

"Ah yes. I was there busy with my training but then there's a bad news going to happen, that's why i came back in the middle of my training. it's an emergency i need to tell you about it." Hayoung explained detaching herself from them then began to walk.

"Is that so? then let's go gather the others." Joy stated walking out the room followed by Hayoung and Yerin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---