Chapter-10

Days Gone By

PREVIOUSLY ON DAYS GONE BY:

"Naeun!!! where are you!!!" they heard a terrifying voice getting nearer to where they are.

"Hurry you have to go in." Naeun said pushing her and Seulgi inside before closing it.

"Take care Naeun ah." She said worriedly looking at Naeun.

"I will." Naeun reassuringly told her offering her a smile before the door finally closed.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE ON HAYOUNG'S WORLD

"Joy ah your phone keeps on ringing, i think someone wants to talk to you." Namjoo said walking to where Joy is. Joy who was spacing out looks at Namjoo apologetically.

"Sorry Namjoo unnie, i'm lost in my thoughts." Joy said picking her phone putting it on a loudspeaker.

"there is a reception here inside a cave?" Sinb asked dumbfounded.

"Yes we have, i actually made a special device to get a reception here incase something happen." Eunji answered behind them.

"Woah, i didn't know about it unnie." Eunha said pouting, Eunji apologetically smile to Eunha while side hugging her.

"Hello, Joy ah?" They heard a female voice from the other line spoke.

"Joohyun unnie?" Joy asked confused on why joohyun would call her.

"You texted Yerimmie hours ago that you where at Jung's resident, we heard on a news that their house was blown into ashes. Are you guys alright?" Joohyun asked worriedly on the line.

"We are. For now unnie." Joy answered, she saw Eunji mouthing some words to her.

"What Eunji unnie?" Joy asked Eunji who is signaling her to make the phone nearer to her.

"Are you perhaps Seulgi's girlfriend?" Eunji asked directly. They heard some rustling sound from the background.

"Yes. I am Eunji-shi and you are her cousin right?" Joohyun answered, asking the last question.

"Yes i am. But please listen to me. You have to get out of your house now. Bring your sister with you. Minerva... she is trying to eradicate us here so that SKJ descendant mission on killing her fail." Eunji says in one breath.

Eunji looks at Joy and Yerin. "Come you two, we have to bring them here." Eunji says walking to the white door.

"Hurry you two." Eunji added, Joy and Yerin behind her.

"Uhm Joohyun-shi this is Chorong. Wait for Joy, Yerin and Eunji to go there. They are on their way. Don't let anyone in, even if it's a person you know. It's for your own safety." Chorong said to the other line voice lace with worry.

"Thanks for the info Chorong-shi, i think there is someone's lurking in our yard. I just hope that they'll be here in time." Joohyun said on the other line.

"Just don't hang up unnie. Let us hear what's going there." Eunha suddenly spoke looking at everyone. 

 

 

 

 

AT SAVEROU:

Hayoung and Seulgi are hiding in the secret room inside Naeun's room. They heard a female voice spoke.

"I know someone is here, where is she?!!" Minerva said in a terrifying voice holding Naeun's neck. She looks at Minerva with disgust in the eyes.

"Like i tell you!!!" Naeun shouted glaring at Minerva. Minerva wicked laughed can be heard everywhere.

The next thing they heard was a loud slap coming outside.

Hayoung and Seulgi's eyes went wide. She quickly snap and become furious with it.

"I have to go and help Naeun ah." She said holding the doorknob.

Seulgi immediately hold her still, stopping her from moving.

"You can't Hayoung ah. You're just going to put yourself in danger." Seulgi said still holding her in place.

"But what about Naeun ah? Could she handle herself?" She asked trying to calm herself.

"She'll be okay, Trust my cousin. I know she has a plan." Seulgi answered her, eyes fixed on her asking if she is calm now.

She nods to it, Seulgi letting her go. She put her ears on the door trying to comprehend on what is happening outside. Seulgi do the same thing and heard that Minerva trying to threatened her cousin by eradicating those people that are close to them.

'Joohyun.' Seulgi thought, bawling her fist. She put her hand on Seulgi's shoulder to let her know she's there to help, Seulgi gave her a grateful smile.

 

"I have already found The Jungs whereabout, and now they are dead with their friends. Hahaha!!!!!" Minerva said laughing wickedly.

'I don't believe they're dead, i hope they are fine.' She thought while trying to freed herself.

'Damn, that slap stings my face, you'll pay for it you witch.'  She mutters looking fiercely at Minerva.

"Go!! Search this place!! And if you see anyone here kill them!!" Minerva ordered her men.

"next time i'll come here, i'll make sure you tastes the death slowly and painfully!!!!" Minerva threatened before vanishing in the thin air.

'What a scumbag.' Naeun mumbled touching her face.

 

They heard a rustling sound from their left. "Do you hear it Hayoung ah?" Seulgi asked slowly walking toward their left seeing there is another door for exit.

"Yes seulgi ah, i wonder if it's one of Minerva's men. She said stepping carefully to not create sound.

They are in a fighting pose, when the door slowly open, readying their self to attack when suddenly Seulgi stop.

"Sojung?" Seulgi asked confusedly looking to the tall girl who entered the room.

The girl look at them with a frowned on her face then began smiling.

"Nice seeing you again Seulgi ah, but please call me Sowon i have to hide my identity here." Sowon said giving Seulgi a hug.

"Nice meeting you here too Hayoung ah." Sowon said looking at her direction.

'Wait she knows me?' Hayoung thought confusingly. Seulgi chuckled to it.

"Sorry i forgot that you are on your mission Sojung ah i mean Sowon ah." Seulgi said breaking off their hug.

Sowon just sheepishly grin at her. "wait, why you guys know me?" She asked voicing her confusion.

"Didn't Naeun ah told you?" Seulgi asked back, she thought for it for awhile then shakes her head.

"Me and Sowon was there, when Granny showed Naeun ah the one that she is connects to the second time." Seulgi explained.

"You guys there?" They heard a familiar voice spoke behind them, they turn around to see Naeun giving them an apologetic smile.

"Are you alright Naeun ah?" She asked walking to where Naeun is suddenly hugging her, a blush crept onto Naeun face hiding it to her nape.

examining Naeun face that is still red from the slap.

"Does it still hurt?" She added caressing it gently.

"I'm fine Hayoung ah. Thank you for your concern. It just hurt a little." Naeun answered smiling gently to her.

"I'm concern too." Seulgi argued crossing her arms.

Naeun chuckled "i know Seulgi ah." Naeun sees someone familiar to her and smile warmly.

"Sojung ah how are you?" Naeun asked still letting Hayoung's hand caressing her face.

"I'm fine Naeun ah. Just a lil bit worried." Sowon answered.

"come on let's get out of here. You two need to train now." Sowon added pulling the doors. They followed Sowon who leads them to a jungle.

"Isn't this saverou jungle?" She asked looking at their surroundings.

"No Hayoungie. This is CAORVEN jungle found at the northern of saverou." Naeun answered holding her hand.

"Have you meet your girlfriend Seulgi ah?" Sowon asked when they reach a big tree.

Seulgi shakes her head. "No, i told her not to meet me for now. I refused to see her in my dreams." Seulgi said sadly. Sowon tap her shoulder telling her it would be okay.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---TO BE CONTINUED---