Chapter-6

Days Gone By

she remembers what Naeun told her about her relatives who betrayed them for power.

She had no idea what would be her connection to Naeun. She was lost in her own thought when her phone rings. She look at the caller id and saw it was her Chorong unnie, she excuses herself and went out to answer it.

"Hello." She said biting her lips.

"Hayoung ah, Bomi wants to talk to you." She heard Chorong say on the other line.

"alright give her the phone unnie." she says while waiting for Bomi to be on the line.

"Hayoung ah.'' she heard Bomi talked.

"i got an information, about SAVEROU. my bestfriend Eunji knows about it." Bomi says on the phone.

"you know Eunji unnie"? she asked confusedly.

"yes, her me and your Rong unnie were bestfriend since our highschool year. how do you know about her?" Bomi explained while asking her about how she knows Eunji.

"i just met her now. her sister Eunha who i accidentally bump in the school hallways saw the newspaper i brought from home and saw the little information about SAVEROU, she gave me an address telling me that someone knows about SAVEROU, i decided to go here with Joy." she explained looking to the entrance of the house.

"woah, that's good. it seems like you're destined to meet Eunji. we'll be going there, Eunji ask me to see her. so we will meet you there." she heard Bomi says while she hears some noises at the background.

"okay unnie be careful when you come here." she replied before hanging up, walking back inside the house.

"is it Chorong unnie?" Yerin asked looking at her direction. she nods and when to sit beside Joy.

Eunji looks at them. "Chorong? the Park Chorong Bomi's girlfriend? you know her.?" Eunji asked flabbergasted turning her head back and forth to Yerin and her.

"i uhm, yes she's my unnie." she said putting her hands on the table.

"Bomi unnie said they're coming here, they are on their way." she added looking at everyone.

"ah yeah, i told her to come here, because i might need her help about something." Eunji replied eyes fixed on a paper that she was holding.

"when you went outside i got this on my room, i think you needed that. we'll just wait for your unnie to be here, and then i can continue explaining about SAVEROU." she heard Eunji says, turning to Eunji to get the paper she is handling.

"thanks Eunji unnie." she said flashing her a smile. they heard a foosteps coming from the doorway revealing Chorong and Bomi.

"hey guys." Bomi said waving her hand to everyone.

"hi everyone." Chorong said smiling to them.

"hi unnies." they all said in unison. Bomi and Chorong sit  on the table facing Yerin and Namjoo.

"alright, i'll continue now. It said that only the SKJ kin has the ability to connect with people from this world." Eunji said.

"SKJ three brothers name are Son Julius, Kang Harry and Jung  Matthews. Jung Matthew is the eldest one followed by Kang Harrry and the youngest is Son Julius, They all had a chil--." She was cut off by Joy.

"Kang? Is he related to seulgi unnie? Seulgi unnie's last name is Kang." Joy asked confused.

"Ah the Kang Seulgi? Yes he is related to her, she is the daughter of  Kang Harry." She replied looking at Joy.

"Saverou is a mysterious place that no one knows its location. Scientist from this world can't even explain the mere exis---" she stop when suddenly their surrounding turn pitch black.

"What the heck!!" Sinb screams in the darkness.

"I can feel the bad energy waylaying around." Eunji spoke trying to find the switch.

"I can sense it too Eunji unnie." She says looking at her left squinting her eyes.

"Quick you guys we have to leave, it's not safe to stay here in my house." Says Eunji walking through the stair to the underground leading them to a secret room that connects to a cave.

"Hurry!! we don't have time. They are at the living room now."  Eunji spoke again walking faster than ever.

They are all behind eunji, when they heard an explosion coming from Eunji's living room. 

"Oh !!!" They all gasped.

 

 

----to be continued---