Chapter-18

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

A Zenui reported back to Minerva and told Her where the Tegenanyies are staying.

"Great! Begin Your hunt now! This time don't fail Me or I'm going to kill You instead!!" She commanded as She spread Her Jixouns, Zenuis, Souless Soldiers and some Humans across Guiea.

She started casting a spell and transported Herself to Guiea while laughing cynically. "I'm going to get You soon!"

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Sshh. Be quiet." The old woman reprimanded them.

They were bantering inside the Older Woman's house, when suddenly they feel a strong blows of wind coming from outside the window.

"Wh-what is happening Grannie?" Hayoung asked, a little shaken up.

"Minerva is here. She have found You." The old woman explained in a hush tone as She hurries to close the window.

"What do We do? We can't let Her catch us." Hayoung asked in a panic voice as She peak through the window.

"We will fight Her. and You, Hayoung ah should deliver the orbs to Jieun Unnie." Sojung replied as She stood up.

"No, You all should leave. Go and take the back door. You are the only hope We have. I'll buy You time, So You can escape this place." The Older Woman told them.

"And tell Jieun ah, to always take care. Go now. Don't look back if You heard anything." The older woman instructed.

"Why can't You go with us?" Joohyun asks while holding The older Woman's right hand.

"I'm just going to be a burden to You. Just go, child. I'm thankful that I met The Tegenanyies." The older woman answered with a smile.

They heard a sinister laugh going near them.

"It's Her! We have to leave now." Sojung said as She instinctively pulled Joohyun and Hayoung with Her out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

---

They were running for an hour until they reached Heraxe, stopping behind the abandon house as they carefully scan the place.

"Do You think Grannie is alright?" Hayoung asked vulnerably as She tries to catch Her breath.

"She'll be. We need to hurry so We can go back to Grannie and save Her. Let's go guys" Sojung lead them to where the cave is.

"Look it's the cave. I think Minerva didn't found out about it yet." Joohyun uttered as She and Sojung hurried to go in but then Hayoung pulls them back to a big tree to hide.

"Why? What's the matt--" Hayoung cut Sojung off.

"The zenuis are watching all over the place, We can't let Minerva know where Our comrades are hiding." Hayoung whispered.

Sojung peak through the branches and saw the zenuis guarding from the huge rock near the cave.

"Let's sneakily attack them. I'll attack behind." Joohyun suggested.

"Alright!" Hayoung said as She jump to the trees, getting the attention of some Zenuis.

"Yah!" Sojung shouted as She tries to slice them but it only block Her attacks.

"This is a tough versions of them. If We only have the SKJ's sword." Hayoung said as She dodge the zenui's attack.

"Hayoung ah?" Joohyun called out while blocking the zenui's attack.

"Yes, Joohyun Unnie?" Hayoung asked glancing to where Joohyun is.

"Go. Find Jieun ah. Give Her Our Orbs, so She can start fixing Our sword." Joohyun replied as She attempt to attack again..

"But I ca-" Hayoung was cut off by Sojung.

"Joohyun Unnie is right Hayoung ah. Go find Her now. We'll be okay. Don't worry." Sojung assured Her.

"Okay. But I'll be back as soon as I give the orbs to Her." Hayoung relented before sprinting out there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

what took them so long? Did something bad happened to them?

I'm anxious. I don't know what to do. What if Minerva had catch them?

I hadn't realized that I was pacing back and forth.

"Naeun ah, would You take a sit? You are making Me dizzy." Seulgi whined.

"I'm sorry, Seulgi ah. I am just worried about them." I apologized as I take a sit beside Her.

"We are too. But I know they are safe out th--" Seulgi was cut off by the sounds of Zenuis chattering outside the cave.

"They are here! Prepare to fight!" Jieun Unnie told them getting a weapon as She rans out.

"No! Wait! Jieun Unnie!" I half-yelled but Jieun Unnie already left.

I sighs as We followed Her out.

 

 

 

 

 

---

As We arrived outside I heard Hayoungie's voice.

"Stay inside Guys! Don't come out!" She commanded.

"Jieun Unnie! Here's the orbs. Please make Our sword on time. I'll go help Joohyun Unnie and Sojung Unnie." Hayoungie instructed as Jieun Unnie catch the little pouch.

"Alright! You guys, take care! Just wait a little while!" Jieun Unnie shouted while running back inside.

"Go! follow Her!" Hayoungie commanded as She block the Jixouns attack.

We nodded Our head and follows Jieun Unnie inside the cave not before uttering. "Please be safe, Hayoungie."

 

 

 

 

---

We were walking for thirty minutes now, Jieun Unnie lead Us to a maze path.

"We're here. You guys need to witness how Their sword return to it's original form." Jieun Unnie said, then put the orbs into a huge rock?

"Is that a rock?" Eunbi asks confusedly.

"That's not just a rock. It's like an apparatus forming the light shield. When I put the designated orbs inside with the sword they will merge to become one. But the process took awhile." Jieun Unnie explained thoroughly.

She push a button and in an instance the SKJ swords got swallowed by the rock.

"What happened?" Seulgi asked curiously.

"The process has start. It may take awhile. And You guys be ready. Because after the swords got merge with their designated orbs, You'll get another stardress to wear." Jieun Unnie replied, side glancing Seulgi.

"W-what happened Unnie? The cave is shaking violently." Eunbi asked in a scared stone, clinging to Me.

"The orbs is just reacting to the swords. But You need to stay alert, We don't know if Minerva's minions had enter the cave." Jieun Unnie told Us.

"Arghh!!" I heard Seulgi and Eunbi shouted at the same time.

What happ--

"Arghh!" I screamed when I felt something hot sticking to My skin.

What is this?

"The stardress. It Starting to merge with You. It may take awhile, please endure it." Jieun Unnie told us.

"Arghh! It hurts!" I screamed in pain.

My strength slowly left My body. I don't know what's happening around Me.

All I see is darkness.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Yah!" Sojung half-yelled as She sliced the Jixoun's arm.

"What the heck! It keeps on regenerating." Joohyun was frustrated as She catch Her breath.

"Look out!" Hayoung half-yelled as She blocks Minerva's attack that aims Joohyun's direction.

"Thanks for the save Hayoung ah." Joohyun uttered.

"Welcome Unnie." Hayoung replied softly while trying to kick Minerva.

"Hahahaha! Finally I can kill You now! I have been waiting for this moment!" Minerva laughed wickedly.

"Hayoung ah, are You alright?" Sojung asks concernly when She notice that Hayoung's shoulder is bleeding.

"I'm fine Unnie. What shall We do now?" She asked while catching Her breath.

"Let's attack Her together. I Know, We don't stand a chance to defeat Her. But We need to try." Sojung replied with determination, Before using Her skill to attack Minerva followed by Joohyun and Hayoung.

But Minerva had already studied their moves.

"Hahaha! Is that all what You got?! Pathetic human!" Minerva uses Her spell making the three Tegenanyies float in the air as they got surrounded by a black smoke.

"Arghh!!!!" The Three Tegenanyies screamed in pain.

"Hahahahah!! This is Your end. Goodbye!" Minerva told them as She commanded the Jixouns to eat them.

The Jixiouns swallowed them without giving them a chance to fight back.

"Hahaha! I can't believe I was afraid of this pathetic losers! Now I have to kill those descendants." Minerva wickedly laugh before She flew out of the scene.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

"Hayoungie!" I screamed.

Why do I feel like something bad Happened to them?

"Naeun Unnie, are You alright? You lost conscious after merging with Our stardress." Eunbi asks concernly.

Why Am I leaning on the tree?

"I'm fine. Where are They? Where are the Tegenanyies?" I asked as I slowly get up.

"Are You sure?" It was Jieun Unnie.

"Yes, Jieun Unnie. Where are Hayoungie, Joohyun Unnie, and Sojung ah?" I asked again, looking back and forth between them.

I just now noticed that Eunbi's eyes are red. Seulgi is not here.

Jieun Unnie spoke sadly. "Minerva defeat them. Seulgi went out to search for Them. She said She can't feel Their aura."

"W-what? That's not true, right? No. They can't die." I slowly fall down on My knees.

No, Hayoungie. Promised Me. What would I do without Her?

Eunbi came to Me and hug Me while sobbing.

"There are still alive, right Naeun Unnie?" She asked 

"They are. Let's go help Seulgi ah find them." I get up and pulled Her.

"I'm coming with You." Jieun Unnie uttered.

"Here, hold their sword for them." Jieun hand each of Us their sword.

"When We see Seulgi ah, I will give Her Joohyun's sword." She added before diverting Her attention to Gordon who is up the tree.

"Gordon!" Jieun Unnie called.

Gordon came immediately. "What is it Jieun ah??"

"Go, deliver this message to Kyunggil Oppa. Tell Him the Tegenanyies have vanished. Hurry." Jieun Unnie instructed.

"Alright. You, Guys be careful. I'll be going." Gordon said before sprinting away from Us.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Hayoung ah!" Chorong jolt up from Her sleep.

She rub Her eyes then scan the area.

"It's only a dream." She sighs in relief.

She heard a knock on Her door.

"Chorong Unnie are You alright?" It was Bomi.

"I am fine Bomi ah. I'm sorry I fell asleep." She replied.

"It's okay Unnie. Anyway Eunji ah nearly finish Her invention. She just need to test it, see if it's durable." Bomi told Her.

"I see. Thanks for the info Bomi ah. I'll just wash My face." She said before going to the washroom.

"Alright, Unnie. I'll go check the others." Bomi replied before She walk away.

 

 

 

 

---

"Hey, Guys! You need to see this!" Eunji yelled excitedly.

They all huddled inside Eunji's laboratory.

"I'm confused. I don't understand anything." Sinb scratch Her head.

"We are too, Sinb ah. Eunji Unnie would You explain it to Us?" Yerin pouted.

"See that blue line on the red dot?" Eunji inquired while Her hand busy on the keyboard.

"Yes, Eunji ah. What does it mean?" Chorong asked impatiently.

Eunji then click the enter button before explaining it to them.

"The machine I am working with, can last up to five years. I don't know how long We can travel until We reach Saverou. But the machine is durable. Even if reach the exude date, it won't burst in the space. One more thing Tomorrow We can leave for Saverou." Eunji told them.

"R-really? Then We are able to meet Them. I am hoping that they are all safe out there." Chorong stated concernly.

"Yes, Chorong Unnie. And I believe that good always win over evil. Go. Pack Your things now." Eunji replied.

"Finally! We are going to see how Saverou looks." Bomi high-five Sinb.

"Yeah, Bomi Unnie. Come on, let's train for one last time." Sinb said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, You are right let's go." Bomi replied while cracking Her knuckles.

"Yerin ah, We need to go back on Our training too." Joy pulled Yerin back to the basement.

"Where is Namjoo ah? I haven't seen Her?" Chorong asked.

"Oh... Namjoo ah and Yeri ah went out to buy Us foods." Eunji replied softly.

"Wait, what? Are they going to be fine? You know, after Minerva's men exploded Your house." Chorong inquired.

"They will. Beside they got comrades to help them." Eunji nodded Her head.

"If You say so. I'll go pack My things." Chorong said before leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Guys, are You ready?" Eunji asks them.

"We are. Come, on Eunji ah We have to go now." Bomi told Her.

"Okay, fasten Your seatbelt. Because We are flying to Saverou now." Eunji instructed.

They all look for something to grip. Yeri, Joy and Sinb closes their eyes as Eunji's invention begin to take off.

.

.

.

.

.

--- TO BE CONTINUED---