Chapter-19

Days Gone By

NAEUN POV

It's been Thirty days since I last saw Hayoungie. Her, together with Joohyun Unnie,  and Sojung ah had disappear without Us knowing.

And right now We are still searching for Them here in Heraxe where We last felt their Aura.

Eunbi kept on crying because She misses Sojung ah so much, Seulgi ah is zoning again. She's been like that the day The Tegenanyies disappear.

Me, I'm barely holding on. But I need to be strong. I need to, for Hayoungie. I don't want to fail Hayoungie. I won't give up until I see them three again.

"Naeun ah. You need to take a rest." I heard Jieun Unnie said concernly to Me.

It was late in the afternoon.

"I'm fine, Jieun Unnie. I can still handle Myself. I don't want to give up on finding Them." I replied softly.

"But You haven't slept for ten days. What if Your body suddenly collapse? Then You are not awake when Hayoung ah, Joohyun Unnie and Sojung ah come back. You have to take care of Yourself Naeun ah. Hayoung ah wouldn't like it if She is here." Jieun Unnie said in a worried tone.

I know Jieun Unnie got a point and is just concern about Us. But what if Hayoungie, Sojung ah, and Joohyun Unnie came back now? What if they are out there calling for help? And instead of finding Them, I was asleep and unable to help them.

I would totally want the world to swallow Me if that happens.

"I'm really fine Jieun Unnie. But if You are really that worried then I'll take a nap later. For now I just really need to search for them." I gave Her a hopeful smile.

I diverted My attention to Seulgi ah who is still on Her own world.

I walk closer to Her and stop infront of Her yelling. "Yah! Snap out of Seulgi ah! Joohyun Unnie needs Your help! Plus, She doesn't want to see You like that!"

But She wouldn't budge so I pulled Her collar in an aggressive way.

"Yah! You need to snap out of it Seulgi ah! Joohyun Unnie needs You! They need Us! Please, comeback to Your senses!" I screamed.

That's when I noticed the tears falling from Her eyes silently.

"Joohyunie." She uttered as She wipe Her tears,  then looks at Me.

"Naeun ah. Come on let's find them. I know They are still alive out there." She stated in a low tone but I can sense how determine She is.

"I know They are. They are all strong. Remember they are not from Our world. They were chosen because They got something that the people of Saverou don't. Even Minerva don't have it." I told Her.

"Unnie... Please, let Me come with You. I want to find Sojung Unnie too. I can't let anything bad happen to Her." Eunbi told Us pleadingly.

I sighed as I look at Them. "Okay. Let's go. We need to start searching again for them now."

"Can I go with You?" Jieun Unnie inquired.

"I'm sorry Jieun Unnie. But You have to wait here. If Gordon successfully deliver the message to Kyunggil Oppa, Then They might be on the way. At least someone is waiting for them here." I explained to Her.

Jieun Unnoe nodded Her hand in understanding.

"Okay... But promise Me, You guys would be careful. We can't know when will Minerva attack again." She said to Is.

"We promised Unnie!!" We shouted in Unison as We set out to find the Tegenanyies again.

"Seulgi ah! Seulgi ah! Wait!" We heard Jieun Unnie called Seulgi's name.

We halt in Our step and turn to face Her.

"What is it Jieun Unnie?" Seulgi asks.

We saw Jieun Unnie catching Her breath.

"Here. Take this with You." Jieun Unnie replied after regaining Her breathing and hand Seulgi Joohyun Unnie's sword.

"We'll be on Our way." I told Jieun Unnie as We continued Our Journey.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Sojung Unnie!" Eunbi shouted.

"Joohyun Unnie! Where are You?!" Seulgi screamed.

Hayoungie, please give Us a sign that You guys are alive.

"Do You hear it guys? What is that noise?" I asked when I hear screetches coming from the forest.

"Ssshhh... Let's walk away from here. This place isn't safe for Us." Seulgi told Us in a hush tone, pulling Me and Eunbi with Her.

"Where do You think You are going?!" A male voice asked menacingly making as stopped on Our track.

"Uncle Brad!!!" I heard Seulgi yelled with venom in Her voice.

He laughs boisteriously. "Glad that You still recognize My voice Seulgi ah. Hahaha!!"

"Who wouldn't. That ing tratorious voice is easy to recognized!" Seulgi retorted.

"Is that so?" He smirked.

Me, Seulgi ah, and Eunbi ah pulled the Skj swords out on instinct.

"But I should still thank You. Because You didn't make it hard for Me to find You. coming all the way here to give Your life to Me is freaking special." He smirked evilly before attacking Us.

Gladly, Seulgi ah was fast enough to block His attack.

I'm not good at using this sword. I suddenly remember what Jieun Unnie said, We just need to concentrate and fully take it to Our hear that the descendants.

I close My eyes and do what Jieun Unnie said.

I can feel something. As If Hayoungie is here guiding Me.

"Seulgi ah, Eunbi ah. Our time is precious, so Let's end this quick. We still need to search for Our Tegenanyies." I told Them.

He laughs boisteriously. "You think You can kill Me? You? What an annoying insect. Hahaha!"

We didn't mind His remark and started attacking Him.

Seulgi ah uses Joohyun Unnie's sword to attack Him behind, I use that opportunity to attack Him sneakily but He dodge it.

"Eunbi ah, now!!" We both yelled.

And in an instance Eunbi attack Our Uncle and stab Him in His shoulder, making Him whimper in pain.

"Sorry, unncle. but I don't really feel sorry for You. You deserve that. It's not even painful compare to what You did to Us. You killed Your own relatives out of greediness." I told Him blankly.

"Wait, please.... Don't kill Me. I'm still Your uncle. Let Me live. Please." He begs. He doesn't even sound sincere.

Me, Seulgi ah, and Eunbi ah look at each other.

In My peripheral vision, I saw Uncle Brad getting a knife behind His back and uses that opportunity to attack Us.

Gladly, I am fast enough to use My foot and kick Him in His crotch making Him weak.

"I know a traitor like You wouldn't not change in an instance! I should have known that You are an evil in the first place Mr. Brad! I hope You rot in Hell... And wait there for Minerva to rot too!!" I spat furiously.

He whispered something and smile before falling down to the ground with no signs of life.

I catch My breath.

Gosh, I am so exhausted and sleepy at the same time.

I shouldn't have disregard Jieun Unnie's advice.

Now, I feel like My world is turning around. No. No. I can't lose My consciou n--

"Naeun ah!!" "Naeun Unnie!!" That was the words I heard before succumbing Myself to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

---

"Finally! You are already awake Naeun ah. Here, take this first." Jieun Unnie offered Me a soup.

I noticed that it was still late in the afternoon.

"So, I slept for few hours. Not bad." I uttered after I finished the last spoon of the soup.

"Few hours? No, Naeun ah. You have been asleep for almost three days." I heard Jieun Unnie commented in a serious tone.

"W-what? Are You serious Jieun Unn--" I didn't got the chance to finish what I was saying because a familiar voice cut Me off, making Me surprised.

"What is the commotion all about Naeun ah? Did something happened?" She asked in a concern voice.

I glance at My left side to where the tent's entrance and saw My Grannie looking worriedly at Me.

"G-Granie? You are here? This isn't a dream right? Or am I?" I asked a series of question.

She smiled softly. "No, You are not dreaming Naeun ah. I'm here. Not just Me, Kyunggil and the others are here too. We received the messaged and they are all started searching for the Tegenanyies now."

So its mean that they had arrived here after thirty three days? Does it mean Heraxe is so far from where they have been?

"Did they have any clue to where to find the Tegenanyies?" I asked curiously.

I was really hoping that they got a clue or something To find the Tegenanyies quickly.

Grannie shakes Her head. "We are still looking for them. Right now Kyunggil lead some of Our comrades to search for them."

"I see. I think I have already recover some of My strength. I should go and help them Search for the Tegenanyies." I said as I attempt to get up but Grannie stops Me.

"You still need to rest. You still look pale. I'll go ask Seulgi ah to lend Her hand to them." Grannie stated.

"But Grannie... I don't want to be Useless. I don't want to take a rest knowing that The Tegenanyies are out there and in danger." I whined.

"You are not useless Naeun ah. That's why You need to take  a rest. What if You pass out again in the middle of searching for them? You would put Your life in danger too. So Just listen to Me Naeun ah." Grannie replied softly.

I sigh and nodded My head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Aww!!" Bomi and Sinb shouted at the same time.

"Bomi Unnie You are to Heavy." Sinb whined because Bomi's weight was all over Her.

Yerin's face stick to the mirror because of the impact.

"Ouch... That hurts a bit." Joy mumble when Her back hit the wall, while She instinctively protect Yeri from the fall.

"Are You Guys alright? I am sorry, I had to make an emergency landing." Eunji apologized as She check everyone before looking concernly at Namjoo.

Namjoo nodded Her head. "I'm alright, I think."

"We are all fine here. But what is this place though?" Chorong asks as She peaks through the hole.

Eunji, Namjoo, followed by Chorong, Bomi, Joy, Yeri, Sinb and Yerin went out The machine to check the place.

"I don't know Chorong Unnie. I have never been in this place before. Guys! Gather around! We need to stick together. We don't know what is waiting for Us here." Eunji commanded in a serious tone then glares at Joy and Yerin who was taking the other direction.

"Yah! Yerin ah! Joy ah! Come here!" Namjoo called for them.

They immediately comply and run back to them.

Look! Look! The houses there were burn into ashes!" Bomi points to their left side.

They all turn to where Bomi is pointing and saw the ashes scatterd around and some house were still on fire.

"Shh.... Bomi ah, tone down Your voice. They might hear Us. We don't even know if this is a safe place for Us." Chorong reprimanded in a hush tone.

"Eunji Unnie, what is that?" Yerin pointed to a group of birds forming a human.

"Woah. It becomes a knight. How is that possible?" Yeri commented.

Eunji look to where Yerin is pointing and Her eyes went wide.

"Hide!" She uttered in a panic voice, before ushering Them all back inside the machine.

They all run back inside closing the door immediately.

"If they found us, we are all doom! Gosh why is this machine not working?!" Eunji said anxiously.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---