Chapter-4

Days Gone By

She walks through the hallways when She bumps into someone.

"I'm sorry." The person apologized, picking Her books. She bend down to pick up Her old newspaper.

When the person began speaking again.

"You're interested with saverou too?" The person asked not hiding the fact that she knows something about it.

"I am a little curious about it." She replied looking at the person, She tought see had seen Her before.

'Oh..' She thought.

She remember this girl She is friend with Yerin's girlfriend Sinb. The girl spoke again.

"I'm sorry for being rude not introducing my self to You. My name is Jung Eunbi, but you can call Me Eunha." Eunha said extending Her hand for a hand shake. She reach it and give Eunha a hand shake too.

"My name is Hayoung, it's nice to meet You." She said smiling to Eunha.

"But how do you know about saverou?" She asked Eunha curiousity lace Her feature.

"My unnie, She is researching about that too." Eunha replied looking at Her.

She ponders if She wanted to know about this person. 'First it was Joy who has info about saverou, then now Eunha.' She thought. She feels something in Her hand and look at it.

Eunha just gave Her a paper with an address.

"If you want to know about saverou, You can go to that address." Eunha said walking slowly.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to go to class." Eunha added sincerely.

She bid Eunha goodbye and when to Her classroom.

'Sheesh.' She cursed to Herself for forgetting that She has still a class to attend.

She walks inside Her classroom lowering Her head, when She sees their professor started discussing.

She choose to sit at the last row  of their room near the window.

'Aissh why did Namjoo unnie have to absent now.' she thought.

She looks at the old newspaper and begin reading it. SAVEROU IS A MYSTERIOUS PLACE WHERE NO ONE KNOWS ITS LOCATION, SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE VISITED IT BUT GOT NO PROOF TO SHOW. THEY SAY THEY ARE CONNECTED TO IT THROUGH THEIR DREAMS.

'Oh that is why when I happen to be sleeping I dream of it, but why they don't have a proof about it?' She asked Herself.

She looks at the newspaper intently searching if there is any information about saverou, She flips the pages again but She found nothing.

'Not even a picture of saverou.' She mutters. 

 

 

 

AT SAVEROU

Naeun is sitting on Her bed She's in a deep thought that She didn't hears someone went inside.

"Naeun ah." The girl said jumping on Her bed. She was surprised by it that She haven't got a time to dodge it.

"Seul-bear." She said pushing the girl slightly.

"Get off me, You're heavy.." She added laughing.

The girl name Seulgi was shocked by what Naeun has told her. Seulgi hit Her arms slightly.

"I am not heavy Naeun ah.." Seulgi said pouting.

"You are." She teasingly said.

"But it's nice to see You again here Seulgi ah." She added hugging Seulgi.

Seulgi just giggle at Her and hug Her back.

"I miss my cousin. That's why I came to visit Her." Seulgi replied breaking the hug.

"Hhm thank you Seul-bear, I am quite lonely since You guys are at  HEISEN now with Granny." She said sadly walking to Her couch.

She sits there followed by Her cousin.

"Don't worry Naeun ah, Granny and our comrades are making a plan to get you out of here." Seulgi said caressing Her cheeks.

She just hum in response.

"Have faith Naeun ah." Seulgi added. She stood up and went near Her window, looking to the south of SAVEROU where HEISEN is located.

"I still don't know, why our relatives especially uncle Brad have to betray us like that." She utters turning around to face Seulgi.

Seulgi walks straight to Her and stops beside Her. "I don't know too Naeun ah." Seulgi said shaking Her head.

"All I know is I can't forgive them for betraying us just like that." Seulgi added staring outside, clenching Her fist.

"Minerva is one powerful woman Seulgi ah." She said lowering Her head.

"I'm just glad that they didn't found out yet that You still come here to visit Me Seulgi ah." She added glancing at Her cousin.

"Don't worry about Me Naeun ah, I won't let them catch Me just like that." Seulgi replied smiling to Her cousin. They walk back to Her bed and sit there.

"Have You heard about Your girlfriend yet?" She asked changing the topic.

Seulgi lower Her head and replied quietly. "I didn't got to meet Her for this past few weeks."

Seulgi Turn Her head left so that they are facing each other.

"I told Her not to see Me in her dreams for now." Seulgi added sadly. She holds Seulgi's hands and ask Her.

"Did uncle Brad know about this?" Did He threatens You or something?" She asked quickly.

Seulgi clench Her fist. "That bastard!? He said He'd going to kill Joohyun if He saw Her here. He nearly stab Her, luckily someone help Her." Seulgi said calming a bit.

"How about You? have You already met Hayoung?" Seulgi asked changing the topic.

She looks at Her cousin before nodding. "Yes, We already met twice Seulgi ah." She says letting go of Seulgi's hand.

"I don't know if it's a good idea dragging Her with this mess." She said avoiding Her cousin's gaze.

"Are You worried about Her Naeun ah?" Seulgi asked Her tilting Her head.

"I am Seulgi ah. Eventhough We met only for a few times in our dreams, and twice here, She's still from the other world." She says letting Her cousin sees Her vulnerable side.

"I can't let anything bad happen to Her." She added quietly.

Seulgi look at Her smiling. "Is that so, then let's protect the one that We love." Seulgi said pinching Her cheeks lightly.

"What are you talking about Seulgi ah.? I don't love Her like that." She says confusedly, removing Her cousin's hand from Her cheeks.

"Yet, You don't love Her yet. But You'll come that way Naeun ah." Seulgi insist, standing up and walking through the door.

"I have to go now Naeun ah. I promise to come visit You again." Seulgi added waiting for Her at the entrance of Her room.

"Beside I don't want to caught up with uncle Brad's men, not yet I don't want to ruin Granny's plan." Seulgi said before hugging Her.

"Be careful Seulgi ah, I nearly forgot to tell You, that you have to use the backdoor in the kitchen." She says hugging Her cousin back.

"Go now." She added staring at Her cousin's back slowly disappearing.

She went to the living room and look for Her cat.

"Tada." She calls out, She turns around and walked near the table seeing that Her cat was sleeping there.

She crouch down to get Her cat when She heard some footstep running to Her direction.

"Naeun!!!" She heard a male voice calling Her name. She stood there waiting for the door to be open.

There revealed a musculine guy who's in His 40's. The man walks toward Her and grab Her neck.

"Did someone came here again!?" The man asked Her.

She didn't show any fear towards the man.

"No uncle Brad, no one came here. It's just Me and My cat here, You see.?" She deadpanned.

'What a jerk.' She thought removing His hand from Her neck.

The man whom She called uncle Brad narrow His eyes to Her.

Her uncle walk away saying.

"I'll make sure to catch them whoever is coming here, and I'll make sure to kill them." He said threateningly before He close the doors.

She heave a sigh She knows Her uncle too well, She picks up Her cat and walked to Her room.

She knows this night wasn't good to meet a certain girl. She pray that She won't cross path with Hayoung in their dreams.

'I hope She won't come here tonight, it's for Her own good.' She said to Herself as She lied in Her bed.

'I just hope I won't dream about Her tonight'. she whispered before closing Her eyes. 

 

She wokes up feeling someone is Her cheeks. She slowly open Her eyes finding Her cat staring at Her.

"Goodmorning tada." She greeted it.

"Meow."Her cat Respond.

She gets up and when directly to Her bathroom.

She wonder if She did meet Hayoung in Her dreams just like the usual. 

She when to the kitchen to find something, She's wearing a blue dress now struting Her way there. She remembers Hayoung, the first time She met Her, She smiled at the thought of it.

Hayoung followed Her, and found Her way in Her house. It was the first time Hayoung set foot to Her house.

The second time was when She felt Her bed dip, and some movements startled Her.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

She begins to stir in Her bed and open Her eyes slowly, to find Hayoung in front of Her.

Her first instinct was to move quietly and stare at Her guest for awhile. She began waking Her up.

"Wake up Hayoung ah." She called out staring at Her guest. but to no avail Her guest just move slightly. She went near Her and touch Her cheeks.

"Wake up Hayoung ah. It's already morning." She repeated again glancing at Her before walking away.

She went near Her window to open Her binds. The sun ray sip through Her window.

She cast one last glance to Her guest before stepping out Her room.

She went to the room S just in front of Her room to get something when She hears Her guest voice half yelling.

"Wait!! Sheez I'm not in My room, I don't have a bind like that.? And it still night, I'm having dinner with unnie." She went to Her room and open Her door silently.

"You're already awake." She said looking at Her guest.

Hayoung turn Her head around and sees Her there. She smiled  to Herself seeing Her guest's dumbfounded face.

"Naeun-shi." She hears Hayoung says with wide eyed.

"I told you We will meet again Hayoungie, didn't  I tell You that." She smiled at Hayoung.

Eventhough She Herself is confused why Hayoung is in Her room.

"B-b-but I-I k-know that I take a nap in our home." Hayoung said stuttering.

'Cute.' She thought.

"Come on, the breakfast is ready. I don't let My guest starve especially when they are in my humble abode." She said walking away, not sparing Hayoung a glance.

She felt Hayoung present following Her to the kitchen.

"Are you okay being here Hayoung ah?" She asked waiting for Hayoung's respond.

She stop in Her track when She didn't get an answer.

She feels Hayoung bump into Her back.

"I'm sorry." She heard Hayoung apologized with Her head down.

"You didn't hear Me? Did You?" She asked laughing.

She turns Her back to see Her cat running towards Her guest.

"What the horse!!?" Hayoung said before She falls down to the floor.

"It's not a horse Hayoungie, it's a persian cat Her name is tada, and sorry about that." She said getting Her cat out from Hayoung's top.

"Oh well it was an expression Naeun-shi. And for the record I didn't see that cat when We went here."  Hayoung said dusting Her pants off.

"I know, I was just jesting. And please don't call Me Naeun shi, just call Me Naeun, you did called Me that the last time You were here." She said smiling a bit, petting Her cat in Her arms before letting it off.

She walks and when to take a sit in Her dining table. She looks at Hayoung who is lost in Her thought laughing softly while shaking Her head.

Hayoung walks and take a sit in front of Her with a hesistant looks in Her face.

"We can eat first, before I tell you everything You wanted to know." She said smiling at Her guest when Hayoung glance at Her, who returns the gesture. They started their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---