Chapter-9

Days Gone By

previously on DAYS GONE BY:

"do you know who is she connected to Rong unnie?" Eunji asked her, she thinks and trying to remember if Hayoung had mention it.

"I don't know Eunji ah, she didn't mention it to me." Chorong said apologetically while looking at Eunji's direction.

"Unnie aren't you a Jung?" Sinb asked confusedly..

"are not you related to Jung's clan?" Sinb added.

"Good question Sinb ah." Bomi said patting Sinb's shoulder.

"Yes i am part of the Jung's Clan including your girlfriend Yerin, Sinb ah." Eunji answered looking at them.

"Does that mean you are the descendant from Jung's clan Eunji ah? Chorong asked Eunji facing her.

"No, i'm not. It's my sister Eunha. She is the descendant in our clan. Minerva tried to kill her but thankfully Yerin and Sojung was there to protect her. I decided to bring her here. But sadly they lost their memory about saverou." Eunji answered reminiscing the past.

 "But why do you remember it Eunji ah?" Bomi who is confused asked.

"My Grannie gave me a blue ball, she say that if you're not the descendant and you are not young you could have your memories when leaving saverou by eating the blue balls." Eunji said standing up, staring into the space.

"Grannie says that if the descendant and the person they are connected to met at the young age they wouldn't remember about it. time only knows if they can regain their memory." Eunji added looking at them, they all nodded to it.

'I hope Hayoung is safe wherever she is' Chorong thought worriedly.

"Let's continue this guys tomorrow, for now we should go back to sleep to gain energy for tomorrow." Bomi said leading everyone to the room they were in before.

 

 

AT SAVEROU:

Seulgi sit on the couch while Naeun and Hayoung sits on the bed.

"Since you are the person that connected to Naeun ah, i want you to know that your life is in danger just like us." Seulgi began pointing to herself and Naeun, she nods her head in understanding.

"Kang and Jung descendant have already trained with the person we are connected with. But sadly Jung descendant lost her memory." Seulgi added walking to where they are, sitting beside Naeun.

"Jung? Is it Eunji unnie? Because she knows a lot of information about saverou?" She asked curiosity laced her eyes. Naeun and Seulgi look at her with wide eyes.

"How do you know about her Hayoung ah?" Naeun asked instead of answering her.

"Uh she is Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie's bestfriend." She answered gulping at the intense look they are giving her.

She saw them whispering with each other.

'Maybe i'll ask Eunji unnie later.' She thought confusedly.

"Eunji unnie is one of Jung's clan but she isn't the descendant, it was her sister Eunbi." Naeun spoke slowly playing with her thumb.

"She almost got killed, but her cousin Yerin and Sojung was there to save her, Eunji unnie decided to hide Eunbi away from saverou." Seulgi added casting her eyes to her.

She let her brain sinks all the information that was told to her. She is lost in her thought thinking of the possibility that this is going to be way out of her hand.

'I must ready myself, for anything bad that going to happen.' She muttered worriedly looking at the space.

"Are you alright Hayoung ah?." She heard someone asked she looks at the person to see Naeun worriedly gazing at her.

She flash her a smile.

"Truth be told, i am not Naeun ah, i'm worried about my friends and unnie. Their life is at stake too." She said genuinely concern she feels Naeun hold her hand, she is unsure of what tomorrow might bring.

"don't worry Hayoung ah, they will be fine. i know Eunji unnie won't let anything bad happen to them, and i won't let anything bad happen to you too so you can come back to your unnie well and safe." Naeun said with determination, caressing her hands.

She nods and offer Naeun a smile.

"Seulgi ah where are you going?" Naeun asked glancing at her cousin who is walking out the room.

"I have to go downstair and check uncle Brad's men if they are not here yet." Seulgi answered retreating down the stair.

"When are we going to train Naeun ah?" She asked side glancing Naeun.

"If you're ready Hayoung ah, but you need to stay here for 20 days it just equivalent to 5 days in your world." Naeun answered gently, looking at her.

"Quick!! We need to hide Hayoung ah!!" They heard Seulgi's voice yelling from outside the room, footsteps getting nearer.

They saw Seulgi running to the room where they are, catching her breath.

"Naeun ah where can we hide in here?" Seulgi asked on her knees trying to regain her breathing.

Naeun thought for it for awhile then stood up, remembering now that her Granny did make her a secret room, just inside her room. 

tugging Hayoung along with her while Seulgi followed them.

"Don't tell me you are going to hide us in the closet?" Seulgi asked disbelievingly she laughs at it while Naeun glared at her cousin.

"If you want too, Seulgi yah. You can hide there." Naeun replied laughing.

"Nope, i don't. It will suffocate me." Seulgi told her while shaking her head. They stop near the closet and Naeun push a small button that quite invicible to the eyes.

"You can hide there. Uncle Brad and his men doesn't know about this secret room." Naeun said pressing the button.

"Naeun!!!! Where are you!!!" they heard a terrifying voice getting nearer to where they are.

"Hurry you have to go in." Naeun said pushing her and Seulgi inside, before closing it.

"Take care Naeun ah." She said worriedly looking at Naeun.

"I will." Naeun reassuringly told her offering her a smile before the door finally closed.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---