Chapter-13

Days Gone By

NO ONE POV

Hayoung Joy and Yerin went first to where Bomi and Sinb but they can't find them in the first room.

so they decided to check the second floor to find Eunji, Chorong and Namjoo.

They find them sitting on the couch. Discussing about something, that they haven't notice their presence.

"Hey guys look who's here!!" Joy called out making way for Hayoung, who's eyes are focus on Chorong.

"Hayoung ah??" Chorong uttered in a worried tone seeing her sister,  she stood up and walked towards Hayoung before engulfing her in a big hug.

"I am sorry for making you worry unnie. i wanted to help them defeat Minerva.." she replied with sincerity.

they break off their hug, Chorong leading Hayoung to seat beside her, before speaking.

"I know Hayoung ah. that is why we are also willing to help them too. your battle is our battle too. Eunji ah is doing her best to figure out a solution on how the non Tegenanyi can step foot in Saverou." Chorong explained glancing at Eunji, Namjoo, Yerin and Joy who nodded their head.

"Oh is that so unnie? That's good, they need a helping hand. Minerva she has a tone of soldiers and monsters that helping her to locate the descendants and those people who are siding them." Hayoung said in a serious voice.

Chorong notices that Hayoung is searching for someone.

"Are you looking for someone Hayoung ah?" Chorong asked hesistantly.

"I was just curious to where the other are.." she replied smiling.

"Bomi ah is with Sinb practicing in that weird room Eunji ah has.. Eun---" Chorong got cut off when Eunji interfere..

"Unnie, it's not a weird room, the color just doesn't suit your taste.." Eunji pouted making everyone chuckled in the room..

"If you say so Eunji ah.." Chorong stick her tongue out.

"Anyway Eunha ah is with Yeri ah and Joohyu---" she added but got cut off again when Hayoung uttered Joohyun's name.

"Joohyun?! Seulgi's Joohyun?! The Joohyun that Joy knows?!" She freaks out.

"Why are you freaking out their Hayoung ah?" Joy asked confusedly.

"I uhh it's important guys, i need to talk to her.. where is she?!" Hayoung urgently replied.

she stood up gaining everyone attentions, before attempting to walk away but a hand stops her.

she looks at the owner of the hand to see Chorong gazing at her with confused eyes.

At that moment Eunha, Yeri and Joohyun walked in slowly.

"What's the ruckus all about unnies? Why are you all huddled there?" Eunha asked confusedly, glancing at everyone who are busy talking.

"It's an important matter Eunha ah. We are talking about the situation in Saverou." Eunji diverted her eyes to her little sister before she replied gently.

Hayoung diverts her attention to them and stared at them with scrutinizing eyes.

"Who's Joohyun unnie?" She asked looking at Yeri and Joohyun back and forth.

Joohyun raised her hand shyly before speaking. "it's me.. i am Joohyun."

"Oh, then can we talk unnie?!" She inquired then diverts her eyes to Chorong who looks at her with concern but she only gave her a smile.

"What is it Hayoung ah? Why do you have to talk to her?" Eunji can't contained her curiousity anymore.

She take a deep breath before glancing at everyone.

"Let's gather together, you guys seat.." is all she said before sitting again besides Chorong's left side.

at that moment Bomi and Sinb came in looking so confused as to why all of them gathered in one place.

"Bomi ah, Sinb ah.. come sit too, Hayoung ah has something to say." Chorong instructed patting the space on her right side.

the two nodded their head and sit beside Chorong's right side.

"Okay? So where do i start?" Hayoung asked making them groaned loudly before glaring at her.

she just sheepishly laughed at them before clearing .

"We were training there, me and Nae---" but she got cut off by Eunji.

"Wait Naeun has gone out of that house? The last time she went out Minerva had punished her. Is she alright?" Eunji asked surprised in her worried voice.

"Yes unnie. Don't worry She is fine. They are taking good care of her." she curtly answered.

"anyway, we were training at Caovern when i saw this black bird fl---" Eunji cut her off again..

"That is Minerva's Zenui! they are part of Jixouns that she made!!!" Eunji exclaims making everyone looked at her confusedly.

"ah Yes, unnie.. that's what Sowon unnie said to us." she replied while nodding her head.

"Sowon unnie is with you?" Eunha asked softly..

"Yes, She is with us." Hayoung gave her a knowing smile.

"Anyway, the point is.. Kyungil oppa told me to let Joohyun unnie know that Seulgi unnie allowed her to meet again in her dream because accordingly the Tegenanyi needs to be united together.." she explained animatedly with her hand.

"You too Eunha ah, you have to be there so that the Descendants are complete.." she added glancing at Eunha then to Eunji who smiles proudly at her sister.

"Where did you get that headphone?" Bomi asked out of nowhere.

everyone looked at her, Eunji and Joohyun gasped seeing it.

"You already got the Gouzein?!!" Eunji asked surprised.

"Y-yes, unnie. Awhile ago in Saverou, but i don't know if we have the same timezone here. Anyway Joohyun unnie, are you ready to meet Seulgi unnie again?" She answered Eunji before diverting her attention to Joohyun and asked her.

"Oh that's great! There is a 60% chance that we win this!" Eunji exclaimed pumping her fist to the air.

"But i--" Joohyun got cut off by Yerim.

"Go, unnie. They need your help, i'll be fine here." Yerim encourages her.

Joohyun worriedly glance at her sister. "But are you sure?" 

"Yes unnie.. and i know how much you misses Seulgi unnie.." Yerim replied with a smile.

Joohyun blushes and try to hide it by clearing .

"Erhm, okay. So are we going now?" She asked in a doubtful tone.

Hayoung looks at her comrades first before giving her attention to Joohyun.

"Yes, we need to go now.. it's urgent. They were preparing that any moment the Jixouns will attack when Minerva finds out Naeun unnie had escaped." She replied softly while standing up then hugs Chorong.

"I'll wait for you guys there. I hope you succeed without getting harm going to Saverou." she gave everyone a hopeful smile before walking away from them. Joohyun following behind her.

"I need to go work on my lab, i have to finish my invention." Eunji uttered walking to her lab, Namjoo following behind to lend help.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

After i talked with my friends telling them the situation in Saverou, i went back to the room to sleep. Joohyun unnie following me behind.

I just hope that this would work because if not, their efforts will go to waste.

"See you there unnie." I smiled.

"Alright See you." she smiles back before going to the opposite room.

I immediately lie in my bed before closing my eyes.

i just hope that Naeunie and Seulgi unnie are ready to meet us in our dreams.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Naeun who was still smiling after Hayoung teleported to her world was brought back to reality when Seulgi snap her fingers infront of her face.

"so, How does it taste?" Seulgi asked playfully.

"What are you talking about? What taste what?" She asked playing innocent eventhough she knows what her cousin is talking about.

"Don't play innocent with us Naeun ah. Did you like the kiss or not?" Seulgi inquired bluntly still curious about her cousin's feeling.

Naeun smile at the thought, when a flashback of her and Hayoung kissing keep replaying in her memory.

"Uh, uhm.. y-yeah." she giggled before nodding her head.

Seulgi smile knowing that her cousin has a feelings for Hayoung.

She stop when she feel like a force is dragging her, the similar force when their TEGENANYIES are on the way to meet them. glancing at Naeun to see her looking back at her.

"It's the time Seulgi ah. I feel Hayoungie and Joohyun unnie's present getting nearer to where we are." Naeun softly said.

Seulgi nods her head in anticipation, even though she is worried about Joohyun's safety, she have to disregard it and put Their people lives first as their priority.

They got surprised when they heard Sowon's voice.

they are inside the tent readying their selves from the impending attack if ever those monsters found out their lair.

"Be ready guys, hundred of Jixouns are on the way and are coming to attack us here!!" They heard Sowon screamed who is guarding their entrance followed by a loud growling and a sword sounds clashing with a sharp object.

Seulgi pulled Naeun with her to a safer place.

"Stay here. I'll lend Sojung a hand." Seulgi instructed before dashing out with her spear and went to where Sowon is.

while Naeun stays inside she thought it wasn't good to just let them fight with those JIXOUNS so she sneakily went out to help them, not before getting her bow and arrow.

on her peripheral vision she saw one JIXOUN trying to attack her, but she manage to dodge it.

readying herself to shoot it with her weapon locking the target before releasing the arrow hitting the Jixoun bulls eye on it's head.

she targeted another Jixouns and just like the first one she hit them bullseye on their heads.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I woke up to the sound of someone's voice yelling for help.

i hurriedly get up not noticing that i was leaning on the tree, Forgetting that Joohyun unnie went with me here.

i saw Naeunie was surrounded by those monsters. So i hurriedly run to where she is.

"How do i make this sword return to it's original form?" I asked to no one then sneaking a glanced to the headphone that is hanging on my neck while running.

'Uh-- what's the name again?' I thought trying to remember the name of the sword.

My eyes went wide seeing that they are surrounding Naeun and slowly attacking her.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Protect Naeun!!" Kyungil shouted when he saw those flocks of JIXOUNS surrounding Naeun.

He is also surrounded by five Jixouns when he tried to diverts their attentions to him.

the Jixouns piercing nails slowly scratch his back, while the second one tried to attack him But he managed to blocked the Jixoun's attack with his blade.

 

 

MEANWHILE

the six Jixouns are laughing at Naeun mockingly before they started attacking her.

"No! Don't come near me! Stay away from me!" She tried to drive them away with her bow hitting only one.

she tried to escape them but with no luck they got a hold of her.

but in the blink of an eye that monster's hand that was holding her got slice into two and stumbled to the ground lifelessly..

"Don't you dare touch her!!" a voice said angrily making Naeun smile in relief knowing fully who's the owner of that voice.

'Hayoungie..' she mouthed searching around to find her.

 

 

NO ONE POV

Sowon and Seulgi are still fighting a tough Jixoun, who manage to hit them.

Seulgi get up slowly wiping the blood in , while Sowon punch the ground furiously, spitting the blood she got when that Jixoun hit her in the face.

they attack again, Sowon's sword is clashing with the Jixoun long pointed nails. While Seulgi tried to hit the Soldiers with soulless eyes in the head to kill them with her spear.

'Damn this Jixoun is hard to kill.' Seulgi thought while dodging the attack coming from the monster.

Seulgi obliterated the Soulless Soldiers but the Jixoun are tough to kill.

Seulgi glance at Sowon who does the same, communicating with their eyes, Sowon suddenly smirked.

"Let's do it!!" Seulgi shouted before running faster to where the Jixouns are, spinning her spear for an attack..

Then dodging every attack the Jixouns are giving her, while Sowon uses her sword to give them a Shield against the hundred Jixouns marching towards them trying to counter attack..

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

'Crap, i'm gonna be too late in saving Naeun.' I thought running faster to where i heard her voice is.

i'm in the middle of running when i saw my headphone slowly disappearing and i feel on my right hand that something is appearing.

i look at it to see the sword i got from earlier, i smile knowing that it's senses i'm in need of help.

looking ahead to see the Jixoun holding Naeun roughly, i swing my sword readying to attack it.

"Yah!!!" I shouted before slicing the Jixoun into two who was holding Naeunie, making it gasped before i kick it in the stomach and let the Jixoun stumble to the ground lifelessly.

"Don't you dare touch her!!" I spat angrily pointing my sword to the six Jixouns who are looking at me murderously.

I saw Naeun mouthed my name, so i slowly walk to where she is and engulfs her in a hug.

"Are you alright?" I asked as soon as we detached from each other.

"Yeah. I am. Thanks for saving me." She smiled shyly which i nodded and hold her right hand.

i glance at the direction to where Seulgi and Sowon are and to the twelve monsters who slowly swings their bat.

i remember what Kyungil oppa told me, that this sword could obliterate the enemy in one go.

"Sowon unnie!!" I called out, she glance at my way then nods her head.

she chants something, then her sword glows a red color.

"Give us the shield we ask of you!!" Sowon chanted before pointing her sword up.

a transparents light appeared shielding them all against the Jixouns.

"Stand behind me Naeunie." I instructed, eventhough she is confused she complies to it.

"Now Hayoung ah!!" Sowon yelled, i nod my head.

"Gouzein lend me your power! And obliterate this monsters in one go." My sword glows to a yellow color before stabbing it to the ground causing a huge earthquake.

All of the Jixouns who are standing in the ground got engulfted by it.

some tried to escape but Naeunie is quick to use her bow, shooting the Jixouns who are on the run.

"Ahh!!" We heard Seulgi's voice from afar.

"Wait what is she doing out there?" Kyungil oppa asked confusedly.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Ahh!!" Seulgi shouted while falling into a big hole. Closing her eyes for the impact.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?!" She heard a familiar voice reprimanded her.

she open her eyes to see a worried Joohyun carrying her before they land to where the others are.

"Joohyun ah, nice seeing you again here." Kyungil greeted giving her a hug.

"Thanks oppa. Nice seeing you too." She replied before they detached the hug.

"Good to see everyone's okay." She said giving them a fist bump.

Seulgi hides behind Sowon who keeps on glancing behind. But She got disappointed when she sees no one else is there.

"Yeah, it's good to see you too Joohyun unnie." Naeun offered her a shy smile.

"Thanks Naeun ah." She smiles back.

"And you?!" She diverted her attention to Seulgi who cowers in fear.

"Don't avoid meeting me in your dreams again okay?" She softly said, Seulgi looks at her and gave her a sheepish smile.

She nods her head before saluting. "Yes mam, i won't do it again."

 

"Okay, now that you guys are here. Follow me inside. I have something for you." Kyungil instructed.

 

 

 

MINERVA POV

"how dare her escape me!!" I furiously yelled throwing the table to the wall.

i use my magic to kill those useless human.

"find her now!!" I commanded angrily, the soldiers that i made souless nodded their head before leaving the house.

seem like she really wanted me to kill her, then don't worry when i find you i will kill you to pieces.

i commanded those Zenui birds to look for her and i spread my Jixouns to the mountain.

Brad walks in with an anger expression. "I can't believe she has the guts to escape!!" He flips the chair and look at me furiously.

"I thought you can handle her huh!! Why didn't you noticed that she escaped?!! You are even a worthless hideous witch!!" He yelled mockingly making me irritated..

i grab his collar and speak cynically. "Don't test my patient Brad! Or i will divert my anger to you and turn you into ashes!" 

"O-okay, i'm sorry. I know it's not your fault." He cower in fear trying to break free.

I pushed him slowly and glared at him. "Go find her now!! Or else you are going to feel my wrath!"

He nods his head before scurrying away.

i won't let this go. If i find her i'm going to punish her before killing her.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Chorong knocks on Eunji's lab.

"Yes? Unnie?" Eunji said when she opens the door.

"Here, Hayoung forget to give you this." Chorong hands her a file of papers.

"Thanks, Unnie." Eunji replied eyes still on the formula on her laptop screen.

"i'm going now. You guys don't exhaust yourself too much. Okay?" She reminds them.

"Okay unnie."Eunji smile before getting up to hug Chorong then close the door when Chorong walks away.

Chorong went to see Bomi in another room.

she slowly open the door and saw Bomi and Sinb busy with their hand to hand combat training.

"Hit with your right hand Sinb ah." Bomi instructs.

"Then give a hard kick using your left leg before dodging their attack." Bomi added.

she smile seeing it before closing the door and went to get some food.

 

 

 

JOOHYUN POV

i woke up in an unfamiliar place.

wait where am i? This is not Saverou.

i slowly gets up and find my way to where they are.

i have to be careful i remember Hayoung said that they saw a flocks of black birds flying above this forest.

i sneakily run to my left side and hope that i won't be seen by any of Minerva's Jixouns

"Ahh!!" I heard a familiar voice shouts.

i look everywhere to find her and saw her falling down the hole.

'SHOUWIN, let me borrow your agility.' I chant silently.

i saw my necklace glows into a blue color, i smile knowing it is agreeing with me.

i hastily jump to catch her.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?!" I reprimanded with a frown.

she slowly open her eyes to see me worriedly glancing at her.

she didn't answer me but gaze at me longingly.

I slowly put her down when we land to where our comrades are.

"Joohyun ah, nice seeing you again here" Kyungil Oppa greeted giving me a hug.

"thanks Oppa. Nice seeing you too." I replied after detaching our hug.

"Good to see everyone's okay." I said giving them a fist bump.

"Yeah, it's good to see you too Joohyun unnie." Naeun offered me a shy smile.

"Thanks Naeun ah." I smiled back.

"And You?!" I diverted my attention to Seulgi who cowers in fear.

"Don't avoid meeting me in your dreams again okay?" I softly said, Seulgi gives me a sheepish smile.

she nods her head before saluting. "Yes mam. I won't do it again."

 

 

"Okay, now that you guys are here. Follow me inside. I have something for you." Kyungil oppa instructed leading us inside the tent to the tunnel.

he opens it, lit the torch with the use of a stone.

"Hold this Naeun ah." He instructed then lifts his hand to pray infront of the big rock.

it's slowly opens, the light inside is blinding us, making me close my eyes.

when the brightness subside, i slowly open my eyes to see armors inside the glowing lights that symbolizes are sword.

"This are the armors specially made for TEGENANYIES by our blacksmith. The material that made for it can't be found anywhere." He explained.

"The descendants will have their star dress once the tegenanyi had their armors on and when they are complete." He added.

"Sadly, Eunbi ah is not here." Sowon mumbles solemnly.

I saw Hayoung tap her shoulder in comforting way, Sowon gave her a grateful smile in return.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"The light that surrounding the armors can kill you if you are not the TEGENANYIES. many attempted to steal them but ended up getting killed." He said before diverting his eyes to Joohyun, Sowon and Hayoung.

"Woah. This feels cold." Hayoung commented when she begins slipping her hand inside the armor's light.

her sword begans to glow Yellow like the light that surrounding the armor she is holding.

"They are starting to communicates with each other before the armor allows the tegenanyi to use it." Kyungil explained while observing the situation.

Sowon and Joohyun did the same thing and like Hayoung, their sword glows too just like the light surrounding their armors.

"What's happening?!" Seulgi freaks out when the tunnel starts to shake vigoriously.

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

---TO BE CONTINUED---