Chapter-8

Days Gone By

previously on the days gone by:

They were eating comfortably when they hear a knock in the window. "Knock!" "Knock!" "Knock!" Their eyes went wide.

Naeun who recover quickly tugs Hayoung with her.

"Hayoung ah you have to hide in my closet okay?" Naeun said opening her closet she looks at Hayoung who is still in her reverie.

"Hayoung ah?" Naeun calls again she caressed Hayoung cheek and looks at her intently.

Hayoung who is in her reverie snap back to reality.

"What it is Naeun ah?" She asked Naeun while holding Naeun's hand who is on her cheek.

"Hide in my closet Hayoungie." Naeun said gently. She nods her head and went in the closet.

Naeun when to open her window only to find her cousin Seulgi grinning at her.

"Why do you have to close your window Naeun ah? It was open before when i came here the other day." Seulgi said whining cutely Naeun just chuckle at her.

"You know it Seulgi ah, it's for a safety measure." Naeun said walking to her bed Seulgi nods at her following her.

"Oh foods!!" Seulgi exclaimed happily.

"Wait, there is two plates and two drinks?" Seulgi says confusedly she looks at Naeun and eyed her suspiciously.

"Are you hiding your boyfriend or girlfriend here? Seulgi said narrowing her eyes.

"Oh !!" Naeun said walking back to her closet, ignoring Seulgi who is following her at her back.

Naeun open her closet and found Hayoung having troubled breathing.

"Can't breath." she said while Naeun pulls her out who slide and falls down to the floor.

"Careful!" Seulgi said half yelling but too late.

Seulgi saw a girl on top of her cousin, so she decided to .

"I didn't know Naeunie likes to be the bottom one." Seulgi said grinning like an idiot.

"You can kiss later, you have to introduce this chick first." Seulgi added winking.

"Shut up seulgi!!" Naeun yelled. but still not moving on her spot. They are staring at each other when Hayoung diverted her gaze. 

Hayoung awkwardly clears  and move out from Naeun's top, she lend her hand to Naeun and help her up.

She looks at Seulgi's direction. "Uhm hi i'm Hayoung Naeun's friend, nice to meet you Seulgi." She said extending her hand.

"Nice to meet you Hayoung, my name is Seulgi. And i'm flattered you know my name." Seulgi said smiling at her.

"Okay that's enough introduction." Naeun said intervening tugging Hayoung with her, Seulgi just follow them.

"she is not even your girlfriend yet but she acts like she is one heck of possesive girlfriend." Seulgi whispered into Hayoung's ear which made her giggle.

Naeun look at them suspiciously. "What did you just whisper to her?" She asked glaring at Seulgi who just put her hands up in surrender manner.

"Nothing, i was just telling her an old jokes." Seulgi said laughing nervously while silently praying that Hayoung would just go with it.

"Yeah Naeun ah she told me a corny jokes, which led me to crack up." Hayoung said holding Naeun's hand unconciously which made her blush.

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE IN HAYOUNG'S WORLD

Chorong woke up from distant voices talking silently. She open her eyes and look at her surrounding. She search for everyone and sees that four of them are missing.

She slowly stand up and sneakily walk to where the voices are.

"Do you think we are safe here Eunji ah?" She hears a familiar voice asked.

"For now Bomi ah, as long as that witch don't know where we are, we will be safe." She hears Eunji replied looking at her friends.

"Unnie does it mean that we are all in danger?" Sinb asked scared sitting near Bomi.

"It's a half half Sinb ah." Eunji says unsurely, patting Sinb's shoulder.

"I just hope that the descendant of SKJ brothers together with the person they are connected could defeat Minerva." Eunji says determination evident in her eyes.

"But i don't want anything bad to happen to them facing that witch." She added concernedly.

Bomi tap her shoulder and look at her with a smile.

"They will defeat her just believe that good always win over evil. It may took longer and slower, but it always win." Bomi told Eunji looking at the direction where Chorong is.

"Chorong unnie?" Bomi called out unsurely. Chorong heave a deep sigh before stepping out walking to where they are.

"Yes? Bom ah." She answered before she sit down facing Bomi.

"isn't Hayoung connected to someone in saverou?" Bomi asked her confusedly tilting her head.

"Ah. Yes she is. Maybe she is in saverou now. She told me once that when she falls asleep, she'll be in saverou either in dreams or personally." Chorong answered glancing at Bomi who is listening to her attentively.

"Do you know who is she connected to Rong unnie?" Eunji asked her, she thinks and trying to remember if Hayoung had mention it.

"I don't know Eunji ah, she didn't mention it to me." Chorong said apologizingly while looking at Eunji's direction.

 

 

 

 

---TO BE CONTINUED---